Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CryptoidAlien)
    Palestine must learn to be multicultural.
    Israel must learn not to kill innocent women and children

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DK_Tipp)
    6 month old infant among today's "figures" from Gaza. I guess the child must have been knowingly acting as a human shield for Hamas...
    If Hamas didnt exist that infants life would of been saved. Tragic.

ReputationRep:
    http://stream.aljazeera.com/story/201407222113-0023952

A Facebook page is sharing profile screenshots of Palestinians who live and/or work in Israel, calling for them to be fired. The page (link is external), translated from Hebrew, means "Exposing the Traitors". It has been posting sensitive information concerning Palestinians who have written on social networks about the current situation in Gaza. The public page received more than 1800 likes since its creation on July 5.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snagprophet)
    If the Israelis are targeting civilians then would you like to tell me why out of over a thousand strikes they have only been able to kill 340 supposed civilians?
    If Hamas are targeting civilians will you tell me why lately only 2 Israeli civilians have been killed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Agapelove)

King David was a Zionist. The city of David is called Zion. King David conquered the Jebusites and took over the city of Jerusalem, which became the capital of the Jewish state of Israel and the place of the holy temple.

Their choice of Israel/Judea's place, where King David had been King, is prophecy from God to Israel fulfilled.

Did Muhammad not have an issue with Jewish people in Arabia who didn't accept his claims? Yes or no? What did Muhammad do to Jewish people in Arabia who did not accept him? Do you know that he killed some Jewish people, enslaved some Jewish women and children, forced other Jewish people to pay the jizya, and expelled others? Did you know that Jewish people and Christians were expelled out of Arabia after Muhammad's death?

The Qur'an seems full of hatred for Jewish people who do not accept Muhammad's teachings.

By the way, what would you think if Arabia was destroyed, including the holy cities of Mecca and Medina? What would you think if Arabs fled Arabia, settled in distant lands, and then their descendants came back to the land of Arabia, yet found Jewish people for example living there? Should the Jewish people fight the descentants of the Arabs, or should they welcome them back and allow them to rebuild their holy cities and the ka'ba?

How do you live with that much hatred in you? I know of someone who grew much hatred towards Islam that he couldn't speak without his tongue speaking ill of the Koran. Its a dangerous path to take.

The Jews of ancient Israel failed God. Again and again. They are cravens to yield Jerusalem to the Muslims. They worshipped the calf when Moses was still with them!

Muslims are unlike Jews. You would expect the entire Muslim world to die by the sword before they give up Makkah and Medina. Don't create a straw man or anything like it. Zionism lost. Muslims won't flee like cowards.

The Koran full of hatred? What about the OT? Want about the explicit racism and the call for genocide in the Torah? Judge the Torah with the same stick and if your honest you would be tearing it apart.

Muhammad (pbuh) never did any injustice. He didnt punish the Jewish tribe for being Jewish, but for high treason. And that too he asked them to chose their own judge and for them to rule by their Torah. If he wanted to spill Jewish blood he wouldn't have take that many Jewish tribes as his allies.

Let's have your say about what God commanded Israel to do in warfare. Yes, kill all the men and children and spare the women for rape.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apocrypha)
    No one with any knowledge of the conflict believes Israel is or was acting in self defence.

I wonder how you would react if foreigners invaded your country, shoved everyone into a ghetto and then murdered your siblings and parents.

I guess you would join a resistance movement...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chindits)
    How sheepish they were being caught out and then high-tailing it out of there.

Israelis are so fed up with the BBC ignoring them as long as nothing happens IN Gaza. The whole of the South regularly live in bomb shelters and nothing is heard.

The minute Israel hits back, the BBC fire up their propaganda department witch Jeremy Bowen leading the line.

The whole of the South regurarly live in bomb shelters? People dont give a **** about that! People care when the civilians in Gaza are REGULARLY being killed. how can you even compare the massacre of 650+ INNOCENT civilians... 650 INDIVIDUAL women, CHILDREN and men.. How can u compare this atrocity that DESERVES media attention, to Israeli having to occasionally walk into a bomb shelter... At least they walk out alive mate... Same cant be said for those innocent palestinians.....

ReputationRep:
    Brave Hamas leadership in the trenches with their fighters and the people of Gaza

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    Mazel Tov !!
    Do you think the BBC will show the brave Hamas leadership in the trenches with their brave fighters and people?

ReputationRep:
    Also bit like saying if the American army didn't exist, 9/11 and 7/7 would never have happened. :dunce:

ReputationRep:
    If Israel didnt exist that infants life, along with 650+ other civilans would of been saved. Tragic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TsR001)
    The whole of the South regurarly live in bomb shelters? People dont give a **** about that!
    Yep.

That's the point. You must work for the BBC

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inzamam99)
    No one with any knowledge of the conflict believes Israel is or was acting in self defence.

I wonder how you would react if foreigners invaded your country, shoved everyone into a ghetto and then murdered your siblings and parents.

I guess you would join a resistance movement...
    So why isnt every Palestinian a Hamas fighter? Why are there Palestinians living normally in Israel?

The Jews did not invade Israel, it was given to them.

Hamas is a terrorist organisation driven by religious views.

ReputationRep:
    True. Also if the IDF didn't exist they'd still be breathing. Hamas and the IDF deserve each other, Israeli and Palestinian civilians do not.

ReputationRep:
    Also bit like saying if the American army didn't exist, 9/11 and 7/7 would never have happened. :dunce:
    Why did 9/11 happen? The hatred of the American Army began largely after that event.

7/7 was a bunch of brainwashed fanatics.

Hamas is an aggressor, and puts Palestinian lives in danger by attacking a far more organised force from civilian positions.

As ive said before, if Hamas could actually kill a substantial amount of innocent Israeli civilians, they would.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DK_Tipp)
    True. Also if the IDF didn't exist they'd still be breathing. Hamas and the IDF deserve each other, Israeli and Palestinian civilians do not.
    You must ask yourself why the IDF exists my friend.

ReputationRep:
    So why isnt every Palestinian a Hamas fighter? Why are there Palestinians living normally in Israel?

The Jews did not invade Israel, it was given to them.

Hamas is a terrorist organisation driven by religious views.
    Given to them without the consent of the people who lived there.

Perhaps you should do your own independent research into how Palestinians are treated in Israel. I won't say anything on here.

Hamas is Israel's creation. In more ways than one.

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/...75572295011847
    http://globalresearch.ca/articles/ZER403A.html

"Thanks to the Mossad, Israel's "Institute for Intelligence and Special Tasks", the Hamas was allowed to reinforce its presence in the occupied territories. Meanwhile, Arafat's Fatah Movement for National Liberation as well as the Palestinian Left were subjected to the most brutal form of repression and intimidation

Let us not forget that it was Israel, which in fact created Hamas. According to Zeev Sternell, historian at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, "Israel thought that it was a smart ploy to push the Islamists against the Palestinian Liberation Organisation (PLO)".

Shows your fairly pathetic knowledge and line of reasoning.

Incredible how people allow for Israel what they would forbid for everyone else.

ReputationRep:
    The IDF and ISIS has many things in common but what strikes me is their online missions. They both spend a lot for their online propaganda. Makes me suspicious. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    http://stream.aljazeera.com/story/201407222113-0023952

A Facebook page is sharing profile screenshots of Palestinians who live and/or work in Israel, calling for them to be fired. The page (link is external), translated from Hebrew, means "Exposing the Traitors". It has been posting sensitive information concerning Palestinians who have written on social networks about the current situation in Gaza. The public page received more than 1800 likes since its creation on July 5.
    A lot of liberal media sources from within Israel seems to be reporting a rising tide of anti-leftists and anti-Arab sentiment bordering on violence. They're blaming far right elements within the police and Likud.

All sounds a bit facist. I hope the reports are exaggerated. Whatever about the sins of Netanyahu and his cronies not all Israelis deserve to be tarred with that brush.

Just like 100 Palestinian children don't deserve to be bombed to death on account of Hamas...

ReputationRep:
    You must ask yourself why the IDF exists my friend.
    I can only presume you have reflected long and hard on why Hamas exists? Otherwise I can't fathom why you would ask such a question.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.