Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15 Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Overpriced and and likely to get injured or even rested for CL. I'm wildcarding after this GW and I want a Liverpool attacker in my team though, they have a lovely run of games until December. If they aren't in the top two after this, something has gone wrong.

AV whu EV WBA qpr HULL new CHE cpl STO lei SUN

Also for those of you captaining Rooney, be careful. We have no midfield at the moment so there's every chance he will drop back. Think i'm going to captain Jovetic as City should put a few past Stoke.
    true, but i got faith in sturridge - i'll wait to see how rodgers decides to play it and change accordingly.
    i already have sterling which imo is a must have player on FF, but i don't wanna take a risk on balotelli yet.

i'm captaining sturridge this week, hoping we have a good show against spurs.
    risky.

ReputationRep:
    I assume I'm too late to join seen as we're on gameweek 3? my team name is Rolo Rangers just in case it isn't?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Feel sorry for anyone who captained Rooney. He's been dreadful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Feel sorry for anyone who captained Rooney. He's been dreadful.
    swear, the only good decision I have made this seasons so far, was not picking rooney.. 49% ownership at the start of the season.. how many of those are now regretting it..

ReputationRep:
    Happy with that game, 10pts from 2 united players, I may look at changing mata over the coming weeks, but its not worth a points hit to do it desperatly..

De Gea clean sheet was a bonus..

Not a bad choice to that guy who captained him 7pts, and maybe a few bonuses..(edit, no bonus)

ReputationRep:
    jovetic starts, good good, clichy does not - shame..
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Think I should take out Rooney with my WC since Utd aren't playing great yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Hotpie)
    Well if you're 100% sure, it's not a bad choice, just not a particularly adventurous one. But I really wouldn't be 100% sure about United keeping a clean sheet. Probably more like 100% sure that they won't keep a clean sheet.
    Bro you were 100% wrong there. Better stay away from Betting from now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    okay, i definitely need to drop rooney.

who for though?
    ideally i'd get costa but i'm not sure of the severity of his injury.
    so i've been thinking about aguero, but is he likely to start most games atm?

gonna use my wildcard - rooney so far has been atrocious for his price.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    okay, i definitely need to drop rooney.

who for though?
    ideally i'd get costa but i'm not sure of the severity of his injury.
    so i've been thinking about aguero, but is he likely to start most games atm?

gonna use my wildcard - rooney so far has been atrocious for his price.
    costa seems to only be out for this game, if that, may start/get minutes..

Then its the break, so he should have time to recover..

+ Aguero is starting today, so thats a good sign..

ReputationRep:
    2 minutes played and a Sigurdson assist, oh boy Im loving having him in my team
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    :rofl2: no clean sheet points for Krul and Coloccini then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    costa seems to only be out for this game, if that, may start/get minutes..

Then its the break, so he should have time to recover..

+ Aguero is starting today, so thats a good sign..
    do you think costa would be a better bet than aguero to swap for rooney?
    i have 0.5 in the bank too if i need it
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr tim)
    Think I should take out Rooney with my WC since Utd aren't playing great yet.
    Yeah i've activated my WC too. Rooney is out and Mata will be swapped for Di Maria, who looked good today.

ReputationRep:
    i now have 0 united players in my team.

i feel like that's a good call.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    do you think costa would be a better bet than aguero to swap for rooney?
    i have 0.5 in the bank too if i need it
    no idea.. I would probably take aguero for now, as its easy to downgrade back to costa (price wise) if he gest injured again..

But its harder to always have funds to move the other way..

Though no need to do things now, have a whole international break to see how things go..

ReputationRep:
    no idea.. I would probably take aguero for now, as its easy to downgrade back to costa (price wise) if he gest injured again..

But its harder to always have funds to move the other way..

Though no need to do things now, have a whole international break to see how things go..
    think i'm gonna use my wildcard

that's 0.5m in my bank is gonna do me wonders
    don't wanna make transfers until the matches have progressed though.

when do prices of players change?
    is it instant if they're having a good game or will it only happen after the matches have finished?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    think i'm gonna use my wildcard

that's 0.5m in my bank is gonna do me wonders
    don't wanna make transfers until the matches have progressed though.

when do prices of players change?
    is it instant if they're having a good game or will it only happen after the matches have finished?
    prices change over night

If your using your wildcard during the international break, it may be a good time to chase price rises..

im not the best at the price-side of the game, but some people on here do great by picking players whose prices will rise during the break, and increasing the money they would then have to spend when they choose their real team..

(hopefully someone else can give you better info on that..)

ReputationRep:
    prices change over night

If your using your wildcard during the international break, it may be a good time to chase price rises..

im not the best at the price-side of the game, but some people on here do great by picking players whose prices will rise during the break, and increasing the money they would then have to spend when they choose their real team..

(hopefully someone else can give you better info on that..)
    dont worry man, i'm a newbie but i ain't too bothered about prices.
    not gonna spend too much time on it; it's just a little bit of fun so i can enjoy players scoring that aren't in a team i support

i'm just gonna change out some of my inactive players and bring in ones that play.

i'm definitely gonna comform too - sounds silly but i'm gonna jump on the siggy bandwagon
    even though his price has gone up, he's the main man for swansea, involved in everything for them.

already got players in mind to change when the 3pm matches finish

ReputationRep:
    ah, no clean sheet for southampton this game.. ah well, hopefully clyne can keep is good run with an assist or something

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 8, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.