Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How are you feeling right now? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maid Marian)
    Lonelypony.

At least I can spend today in my pyjamas and do absolutely nothing.

That is often how I feel too. :dong:
    Same tbh :five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ha27)
    quite tired will watch motd man uniteds match then sleepy time!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How did the match go?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beyknowles)
    tired
    How you feeling now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flather)
    Was talking to someone about my plans for next year, made me think a lot no idea to do now. Confused :confused:
    Write down a list, write what you need to do to get to each one then wittle it down from there .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skratch My Itch)
    I'm the sort of person that I really have to be in the mood for calmer stuff, so even before bed, I'll listen to stuff with like mad aggression, or something like real heavy drums. Classical music is under appreciated though. Even though I'm not one to go home and listen to classical music, I can respect it from a technical and musical standpoint. Genuinely irritates me when people just dismiss it and all they wanna listen to is Dancehall, or really clubby Rap or R'n'B, and I'm a fan of Hip-Hop myself, but just being mad narrow minded in regards to music is lame. Of course there is some stuff I don't enjoy, but I'll give a listen to borderline anything someone wants to play me. Then again, I wanna be a music producer, so I kind of have to haha.
    I sometimes listen to borderline club music before going bed and it often makes me restless xD but yet still I still do it . Yeah a lot of people are musically narrow minded , I am someone much like yourself that can appreciate music of all kinds. Yep for your future job role narrow mindedness isnt compatible lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elm Tree)
    Nostalgic

Listening to music on youtube that was the soundtrack of my childhood. Even though I have no memories of the songs, it just seems to resonate with me
    I hq e that sometimes .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sollom)
    I'm feeling nothing better than dog **** , cringy, annoyed and ****ingly argghggggggggg....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Are you feeling any better now?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Feeling very tired after training in Liverpool today, but in a good way. I think I did really well in terms of winning skirmishes and my head of group seemed to think I did well supervising the newer members.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Why does nostalgia hurt so much sometimes? :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou 22)
    Write down a list, write what you need to do to get to each one then wittle it down from there .
    Wasn't that I don't know how to get there, it's that I don't know what I want to do next year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manitude)
    Feeling very tired after training in Liverpool today, but in a good way. I think I did really well in terms of winning skirmishes and my head of group seemed to think I did well supervising the newer members.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    at least you done good though .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zhang-liao)
    Why does nostalgia hurt so much sometimes? :moon:
    I dunno .

ReputationRep:
    i want a day off tomorrow not looking forward to another week of school:facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    I dunno .

Back in two years ago, when I first experienced deep nostalgia, I thought I was becoming depressed

It just hurts so much, I want my old life back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flather)
    Wasn't that I don't know how to get there, it's that I don't know what I want to do next year.
    well I would say the same applies but leave off the how to get there, or do you really truly have 0clue? No idea’s? What are you good at?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ha27)
    i want a day off tomorrow not looking forward to another week of school:facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I hated school with a passion and everybody there also most of the time but now I have left I sometimes miss all of the fun times I had and all the mischief I got upto, school years can be truly awesome as even though on a daily it is a drag and all you want to do is go home. Try to enjoy it as much as you can.

ReputationRep:
    I hated school with a passion and everybody there also most of the time but now I have left I sometimes miss all of the fun times I had and all the mischief I got upto, school years can be truly awesome as even though on a daily it is a drag and all you want to do is go home. Try to enjoy it as much as you can.
    i do but its just stress right now and sooo much to sort out i just want another saturday

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I feel ecstatic to know that there are so many nice people on here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zhang-liao)
    Back in two years ago, when I first experienced deep nostalgia, I thought I was becoming depressed

It just hurts so much, I want my old life back

What is so different from life now to how it was back then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ha27)
    i do but its just stress right now and sooo much to sort out i just want another saturday

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I am taking you are in your last year? The last year is the most stressful. School in general is just one big stress filled nightmare that we are forced into but there isnt much we can do . It would be nice though if we could extend the weekend every now and then .

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.