Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmawebb)
    My interview was the 15th of Feb and I've heard nothing as well. Hoping it'sgood news but it's so disheartening to get your hopes up then get shot down at the hast hurdle! I can't firm DMU either because I want AR as my first choice. Wish this process was over
    My daughter still waiting! Have you heard anything yet? This wait is so frustrating!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alfeeee)
    My daughter still waiting! Have you heard anything yet? This wait is so frustrating!
    Hiya, No I haven't heard anything yet either from AR. hoping they will let us know this week so I can decide where I am going. I am besides myself checking my email constantly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becky_Ed)
    Ive applied to coventry and leicester. Have you heard back from them yet? I had my tests today for dmu! Waiting is horrible! x
    Hiya. did you hear from DMU yet?

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, No I haven't heard anything yet either from AR. hoping they will let us know this week so I can decide where I am going. I am besides myself checking my email constantly
    My daughter called them today and they said they are working their way through them - starting with Adult nursing and haven't got round to Child yet! Should know by end of week or Mon/Tue latest!! The deadline's on Thursday, so I would hope so 😳 Fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alfeeee)
    My daughter called them today and they said they are working their way through them - starting with Adult nursing and haven't got round to Child yet! Should know by end of week or Mon/Tue latest!! The deadline's on Thursday, so I would hope so 😳 Fingers crossed!
    Oh god really! Well hopefully we hear soon then. I understand they're so busy. I will be glad to see next Thurs come so I can start sorting out where I'm going to live for the next 3 years. I hate the not knowing, feel like my life is hanging in the balance at the min. Let me kbow as soon as you hear and I will keep you updated aswell. I hope its good news for your daughter x

ReputationRep:
    Anyone firmed Southampton? Bournemouth is my insurance 😀

ReputationRep:
    Just heard back from Salford, got a conditional offer to start in April '17..... anyone else starting in April?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had an interview they genuinely thought went bad but still got an offer after? (Just trying to give myself some hope 😂)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou987)
    Anyone firmed Southampton? Bournemouth is my insurance 😀
    Southampton is my firm for Children's nursing! Hopefully see you there in September

ReputationRep:
    I firmed Southampton too, but Feb start as the pgdip - super excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skent21)
    Just heard back from Salford, got a conditional offer to start in April '17..... anyone else starting in April?
    I have a conditional offer for April but I have put it down as my insurance. If my firm goes terribly wrong then I may be there!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't know what to do. I got an email from Angila Ruskin to say they were very impressed with my performance but they have no spaces left for Sept 2016 and was I happy to be placed on a waiting list. I said yes but I see they are still open for extra and are still interviewing for Sept. I'm confused, I don't know weather to just accept my current offers which I am happy about but Angila Ruskin was my first choice for a few personal reasons. So I don't want to give up hope yet I'm a little annoyed because I would see through it if they had of gave me a straight no, but why say they were impressed if they're still interviewing aw god.
    Personally I'd email them and ask, in a polite way, why they are still accepting applications if they are full.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bethey180)
    Still waiting to hear from York......4 months later lol nearly 5 months now
    Have you heard from York yet? I've been offered a place on the learning disability nursing course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deede3_)
    Has anyone had an interview they genuinely thought went bad but still got an offer after? (Just trying to give myself some hope 😂)
    Yep, me! My auntie died on the day of my interview and I found out two hours before, my head was everywhere. I was certain I failed the English exam, and I had to be prompted a bit in the interview, and even got an answer mixed up and the women had to stop me and tell me the question again. After all that I got rave reviews and offered a place!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Memamem)
    Yep, me! My auntie died on the day of my interview and I found out two hours before, my head was everywhere. I was certain I failed the English exam, and I had to be prompted a bit in the interview, and even got an answer mixed up and the women had to stop me and tell me the question again. After all that I got rave reviews and offered a place!
    Aw god, i'm really sorry about your auntie but congratulations on your offer! I'll keep my fingers crossed for sure now i'm just doubting myself x

ReputationRep:
    Oh god really! Well hopefully we hear soon then. I understand they're so busy. I will be glad to see next Thurs come so I can start sorting out where I'm going to live for the next 3 years. I hate the not knowing, feel like my life is hanging in the balance at the min. Let me kbow as soon as you hear and I will keep you updated aswell. I hope its good news for your daughter x
    Well, she's heard at last! Unfortunately didn't get offered a place. Bit disappointed but it was only going to be an insurance anyway. Hope you hear soon and it's good news. Let me know.

ReputationRep:
    I have firmed my place at DMU. Anyone else firmed DMU for sept children's nursing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deede3_)
    Aw god, i'm really sorry about your auntie but congratulations on your offer! I'll keep my fingers crossed for sure now i'm just doubting myself x

Thank you, it was expected (the death) but I didn't imagine it would happen on the morning of my interview! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you..and stop doubting yourself!

ReputationRep:
    "@Deede3_

Has anyone had an interview they genuinely thought went bad but still got an offer after? (Just trying to give myself some hope 😂)"

Yeah, I thought my interview at Birmingham City was the worst I've ever done but I got an offer. I was so surprised and because my interview went so bad I kind of told myself I didn't like Birmingham City if that makes sense but I've put it as my insurance. What interview did you think went bad?

ReputationRep:
    I have firmed my place at DMU. Anyone else firmed DMU for sept children's nursing?
    I've firmed DMU as well!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2017

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.