Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Those grade boundaries are going to be high AF :O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FluffyCommie)
    Those grade boundaries are going to be high AF :O
    I know that was so good

ReputationRep:
    That paper was great! What did everyone put for the acid most likely to cause heart disease?

ReputationRep:
    That was such a good paper. The boundaries are going to be so high. This was the kind of paper that will cause you to drop a grade for 2 little mistakes.

ReputationRep:
    Anybody want to make the unofficial mark scheme?

ReputationRep:
    It's gonna be 57 for 90%, 54 for an A I hate this
    messed up m/z value for 44 and cis-trans isomerism and 13C NMR seemed to easy but otherwise the best paper I've ever seen

ReputationRep:
    Everyone saying the paper was great when it made me want to rip out my intestines and feed them to hungry goats </3

ReputationRep:
    How did it gooo guyyysss

I felt okay about it but im just worried now, like most people said, the grade boundaries will be quite high, maybe like 55/60 for an A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milutin767)
    It's gonna be 57 for 90%, 54 for an A I hate this
    messed up m/z value for 44 and cis-trans isomerism and 13C NMR seemed to easy but otherwise the best paper I've ever seen
    NOO don't say 57/60 for an a*! A* is usually 6 marks above an A. Let me check the highest it's ever been for an A* I'll get back in a second.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tomsim97)
    That paper was great! What did everyone put for the acid most likely to cause heart disease?
    The last one cus it has 2 cc double bon

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't sure on that one, but I put steric acid which is saturated because you couldn't know whether the other two were trans or cis?😕
    (Original post by tomsim97)

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=maisym00;65764855]I wasn't sure on that one, but I put steric acid which is saturated because you couldn't know whether the other two were trans

Saturated is good tho ._.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maisym00)
    I wasn't sure on that one, but I put steric acid which is saturated because you couldn't know whether the other two were trans or cis?😕
    good point actually hmm

ReputationRep:
    Felt incredibly awkward. Much prefer the 2015 one

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I put stearic acid also, for the same reason

ReputationRep:
    Guys for the ketone on the last question was it 5 carbons in a row then the c=o on the middle carbon ?

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't sure either but it said they were naturally occurring, making them all cis I think? That's what confused me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR121)
    Guys for the ketone on the last question was it 5 carbons in a row then the c=o on the middle carbon ?
    i put the c=o on the 2nd carbon

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.