Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

(Original post by Salamandastron)
    awwwhh :hugs: i think that is worse in a way, because you are just left with the overhanging feeling of well not to be dramatic but lik terror lol :rofl: but you can't remember what you were frightened of
    awwwww don't burn yourself out though :hugs: x what will you be studying?
    and just anxious generally but right at this moment really need the bathroom
    just summoning the energy to go :lol: x
    Haha yeah I know... And I'm pretty sure that in real life I wouldn't be scared :lol:

Do you remember your nightmares then? Don't know whether I'd want to

Physics exam on Friday and I know jack all hate it with a passion Loool

Haha I'm in bed and am hungry but can't be assed to go downstairs. Lol first world problems right?

How's your revision going?

ReputationRep:
    I was going to post something, but I'm tired. Night.

awwhhh :hugs: well yeh cos you think more rationally in the day i suppose <3
    depends really, most of the time. i remember the biggest one recently which is when i dreamt i had to find my friend but she had been murdered or something so i only found her head and there were flooded corridors and just weird stuff lol also dreamt something else but idk if it is a bit deep for this thread lol
    and no me neither tbh, though i prefer that to the general feeling of dread that lingers over when you cant rmbr them :hugs:
    awwwwww omg :eek: goodluck omg!!! is it A2? you will be great hun xxx
    LOOOOL :lol: indeed :rofl: same tbh procrastinated going to the bathroom for like half an hour :lol:
    not bad tbh only got 2 ASs to revise for really as one of the other 2 is entirely coursework and the other is mostly cw
    wbu hun? :lovehug: x
    Omg that sounds scary as ****. No wonder. I'd be in sweats. I don't think anything is too deep for this thread or just put in a spoiler if you wanted. Damn... I really feel for you. I'm kind of glad I don't remember them because then I won't be left with the images.

Um first year degree... One of the modules is physics so.... I hate it!

Lol! I do that until I know I can't hold it in any longer :lol: and then I'm running and waking everyone up lol.

Awww how is revision going? And how are the course works?

I've got 3 exams left and then 10weeks placement for the course so no rest until the end of July

:lovehug: :hugs: :heart:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    xxx
    You too nice.... I sit here and can barelypost lol, but you... xD

ReputationRep:
    I've got this really bad habit of sleeping for a few hours in the evening and then staying up really late into the night. >.>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samesea)
    I've got this really bad habit of sleeping for a few hours in the evening and then staying up really late into the night. >.>
    that's like me but I don't sleep in the evening :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D)
    that's like me but I don't sleep in the evening :/
    Oh wow, I don't think I could do that. Do you have insomnia or??

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow, I don't think I could do that. Do you have insomnia or??
    not even. When I'm on holiday I tend to sleep around 5 or 6 am. When I have work the latest I'd sleep would be 2 am.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D)
    not even. When I'm on holiday I tend to sleep around 5 or 6 am. When I have work the latest I'd sleep would be 2 am.
    I've done the whole 5/6am before, gotta say I hate the feeling of waking up in the middle of the afternoon.

I don't know about you, but the effects don't really seem to be asd bad as people like to make out. Yeah I feel pretty dodgy in the afternoon but other than that I'm alright after a cup of coffee on the bus.

ReputationRep:
    so much work to do but cbf gonna take some ZMA and go to bed

ReputationRep:
    I've done the whole 5/6am before, gotta say I hate the feeling of waking up in the middle of the afternoon.

I don't know about you, but the effects don't really seem to be asd bad as people like to make out. Yeah I feel pretty dodgy in the afternoon but other than that I'm alright after a cup of coffee on the bus.
    yeahh your exactly right ! or just have a cold shower and you'll be right as rain anyway im gonna go and play some battlefield goodnight

(Original post by mobbsy91)
    You too nice.... I sit here and can barelypost lol, but you... xD
    Nope I'm not nice ... Now sleep you can't even type properly Mr 10,000 wpm! You are tired

yeh must admit i woke up with my heart banging even more than normal oh good point there:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    This one was the worst imo, dreamt i was forced to do something with a man which is like my worst fear in life tbh because never want that that is like the vague outline of it
    awhh hun :hugs: well i hope both of ours go away soon :hugs:
    ommmmmgggg UNI PHYSICS??? :O
    respect omg :adore: :eek2: awhhhh hun, goodluck with it :hugs:
    loooooll yes :rofl: and then someone is in the bathroom at that moment :lol:
    quite good tbh gave in all my coursework now and apparently it was...
    well she said it was outstanding so pleased with that
    awwwwwww hun what do you do on placement? :hugs: xxx
    Omg that sounds horrible!!! I'm sorry to hear that you had to go through that!! Even as a nightmare! That sounds horrible!!!

Hopefully they will! I pray they do lol.

Haha it's one of the modules and it's killing me slowly I think! Can't stand it but it's one of the most important modules... Thank you!

I find that if I'm going home and I need the toilet, the closer I get home the more I need it to the point where I'm running home to go to the toilet but the relief afterwards is like amazing :lol:

OMG that's amazing! Congratulations!!! That's great!!!! I'm soo happy for you

Um x Ray's and stuff and putting what we learn in theory into practice so 10 weeks of that! Can't wait

ReputationRep:
    Hi :wavey:

I'm mobbsy, and I'm awake. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I have to get up for school in 5 hours. YAY. And I don't feel an ounce of sleep... like usual... 😂 but being on TSR really doesn't help

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Okay okay I'm closing my phone so I'll probably be asleep in 2 hours if I'm lucky. GOOD NIGHT

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by mobbsy91)
    Hi :wavey:

I'm mobbsy, and I'm awake. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I just ate 7 ferroro rocher's

ReputationRep:
    Can't sleep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    I just ate 7 ferroro rocher's
    Instead of doing the thing? :naughty:

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 19, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Wake up and smell the...
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.