Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who applied to Citi get any emails asking to fill out additional forms about background etc?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by RWiz)
    I also think there is some ********ting in here. Like the people who said they got interview with CS. And CS is not reviewing applications before December etc.
    Happens every year, in every thread.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Are there examples of sjt question you can get for spring week?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    Happens every year, in every thread.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by RWiz)
    I also think there is some ********ting in here. Like the people who said they got interview with CS. And CS is not reviewing applications before December etc.
    Yea i have offers and interviews from CS, GS, JP, BAML... Honest..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BGUK19)
    Anyone who applied to Citi get any emails asking to fill out additional forms about background etc?
    I did, this completed my application. However, I didn't upload a cover letter, which was strange because their HR lady told me at an on campus event that they required it.

ReputationRep:
    Did the Blackrock deadline already pass or has it not opened yet??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the-anonymous-me)
    Did the Blackrock deadline already pass or has it not opened yet??
    Latter

ReputationRep:
    Barclays offer lads, the very next day after the interview, love their prompt approach..

from UCL btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darkkingstie)
    Barclays offer lads, the very next day after the interview, love their prompt approach..

from UCL btw
    Congrats, did they tell you when is the spring week taking place?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darkkingstie)

from UCL btw
    Nice, was it just an email confirmation yes? I don't think there is a way of seeing a 'view communications' or anything like that for their portal.

ReputationRep:
    Some people have gotten CS spring offer since july

ReputationRep:
    Have never posted here, but I'm also in the process of applying for spring weeks.

I think I have completely screwed up my Barclays online interview. Speaking to a laptop without anybody listening (e.g. Skype) just felt too weird and I couldn't express myself properly. I kept getting stuck at every question .-.

ReputationRep:
    Probably an odd question but anyway... How do you dress for the video interview haha?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DreiFizzy)
    Some people have gotten CS spring offer since july
    They don't start screening until December.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beckentauer)
    Probably an odd question but anyway... How do you dress for the video interview haha?
    Just make sure you are using at least a shirt, no blazer needed i guess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jker)
    Latter
    Thanks

Also have any of the applications got time limits as in once you click start and begin entering in your details you need to finish and upload your cover letter by a certain point

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trader07)
    I already applied to BlackRock a few weeks ago, it is already closed. They had also an online video interview..
    I can confirm this is 100% BS.

I went to a Blackrock event two weeks ago and their Head of EMEA recruiting confirmed themself their Spring programme is not open yet.

And they are not reviewing applications till February.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trader07)
    Attachment 593594
    100% bs?
    My bad, you're obviously not talking BS. But that makes no sense for me, two weeks ago they said they're opening in the next couple of weeks (i.e I guess around now).

Find it hard to believe their 2017 Spring is already shut.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jker)
    I still honestly can't believe their whole process is application -> video interview -> offer.
    It is a weird process

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beckentauer)
    The provider recommends you dress as if you were going to a face to face interview.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.