Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    why is everyone always so vexed about the edexcel maths grade boundaries? swear it's all over tsr 😂😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Waveyalex)
    How u doing bro been a while lol I'm just starting to panic even more now cos some ppl are saying this year will be sky gbs like 135+ for an A

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm ok wbu?

Im panicking too just try and stay calm, there's not much we can do now

ReputationRep:
    6 days for grade boundaries release
    7 days for results

ReputationRep:
    what time can you go and get your results? is it different for each school or something??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hbgeorgie)
    what time can you go and get your results? is it different for each school or something??
    Each school is different, yes. My school, for example, say 9:30-11:30am but some schools may be 9 or 10. I recommend checking your school website for details.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hbgeorgie)
    Usually it's 9am but it's different for every school so check on your school website

ReputationRep:
    If you know, what degree courses are some of you guys planning on doing ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hopefully a Law degree but it depends if I get the right grades in GCSEs which will allow me to do my chosen A-level subjects.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AceOfSpade)
    Good luck with your admaths

Wait are you talking the ocr FSMQ? We can get those results TODAY?
    How???

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering is anyone here going to the Cambridge Summer school this Sunday-Wednesday?
    I thought if anyone on here was going they would be in this thread.
    If you are I'm doing maths what are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    I'm ok wbu?

Im panicking too just try and stay calm, there's not much we can do now
    yh im not to bad tbh and safe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XLittleSparrowX)
    I'd say around the same, 95. If not a mark or two lower or higher but due to the difficulty of it I don't think we'll see any huge changes.
    wat about for an A considering last year was 125 2014-133 and 2013 131 and 2012 was 128 ?

ReputationRep:
    wat about for an A considering last year was 125 2014-133 and 2013 131 and 2012 was 128 ?
    I'd say this year it'll go up, maybe to 128-130 because of the difficulty of some of the A+ grade questions

ReputationRep:
    Each school is different, yes. My school, for example, say 9:30-11:30am but some schools may be 9 or 10. I recommend checking your school website for details.
    My school says 8am onwards I kind of want to go as early as possible as I think it would help avoid a huge crowd when opening results

ReputationRep:
    Vanilla Cupcake how did you get on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jazz_xox_)
    My school says 8am onwards I kind of want to go as early as possible as I think it would help avoid a huge crowd when opening results
    I'm probably gonna do the same for that reason... and because my brain won't be able to cope with the wait

ReputationRep:
    I'm probably gonna do the same for that reason... and because my brain won't be able to cope with the wait
    ^ This.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Part of me is really hoping that my school give me some of my artwork back. I'd love to use it in a portfolio for the future and also just to look back on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kennethdcharles)
    Vanilla Cupcake how did you get on?
    i went in quite late so the exams officer said she was too busy to find it (even though we were told she took them up only a few minutes before...) and that we'd have to go in tomorrow
    most of the people i talked to got As so i have high hopes, and will hopefully be able to celebrate tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vanilla Cupcake)
    i went in quite late so the exams officer said she was too busy to find it (even though we were told she took them up only a few minutes before...) and that we'd have to go in tomorrow
    most of the people i talked to got As so i have high hopes, and will hopefully be able to celebrate tomorrow
    Good luck, shame you didn't make it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by surina16)
    why is everyone always so vexed about the edexcel maths grade boundaries? swear it's all over tsr 😂😂
    Mad stuff loool

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.