ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DefaultXP)
    If you hadn't, could I have teargassed the Lincs FM studios for you because of it?

I suppose you could have done.

ReputationRep:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DefaultXP)
    If you hadn't, could I have teargassed the Lincs FM studios for you because of it?

I suppose you could have done.

Whoops - technical glitch meant a dupe post!
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Ooh nice! That sure does sound awesome:yep:

It was! I haven't had a meal deal for quite a long time now oh really? That's my local shop so that's the one I head down to most often but there's no co-op (only been there twice in my life haha)

Cool, yes that's a better way to phrase it! Yes, I think I'll be on the lookout for split palindromes atm and if I'm feeling up to the challenge or I'm lucky, I'll try to go for palindromes too

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, it was nice, better than the expired bread anyway

I sometimes have meal deals at various different places. The Co-op does a nice meal deal, likewise when I was at university, there was a sandwich shop that did delicious toasted sandwiches!

Okay, in which case I shall do too. We've kinda invented a new special number there

• Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Wow, seems a lot of planning needs to go into this test! How many songs are you planning on using in the experiment?
    (Haha typical:rolleyes:)

101,717 (another split palindrome :woo:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yep, a lot of planning is required :yep:

It depends, I don't want to make it too long, because people will get bored... I did have 10 songs written down, but I can't use 1 of them and 3 of the rest might be a bit dodgy... (Actually, 1 of the potentially dodgy ones has been used in one of my previous videos, so it should be ok.) I'm probably going to do however many songs I can cram into a 10-15 minute timeframe... and don't worry, I shall play them in full, not do what heart FM does and chop the end off by about a minute on each song! (Once, Heart FM played only 50% of a song, ridiculous! Hence, I don't listen to it anymore.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    Yeah, it was nice, better than the expired bread anyway

I sometimes have meal deals at various different places. The Co-op does a nice meal deal, likewise when I was at university, there was a sandwich shop that did delicious toasted sandwiches!

Okay, in which case I shall do too. We've kinda invented a new special number there

I found the bit in bold funnier than I probably should have done :lol:

Aw, cool. I may have to check those out sometime then ooh, awesome! That sounds lovely:yep:

Haha OK, yup! This'll be interesting

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    Yep, a lot of planning is required :yep:

It depends, I don't want to make it too long, because people will get bored... I did have 10 songs written down, but I can't use 1 of them and 3 of the rest might be a bit dodgy... (Actually, 1 of the potentially dodgy ones has been used in one of my previous videos, so it should be ok.) I'm probably going to do however many songs I can cram into a 10-15 minute timeframe... and don't worry, I shall play them in full, not do what heart FM does and chop the end off by about a minute on each song! (Once, Heart FM played only 50% of a song, ridiculous! Hence, I don't listen to it anymore.)

Left university and still working hard! :yy:

True...that's a good idea:yep:
    Haha good! I do listen to Heart occasionally but it certainly is very annoying when they do that. (What!? Only 50%? They're having a laugh!) I don't like the remixes they do either. I mean the odd song might sound OK but generally, I think it just ruins songs that I liked listening to.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.