Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mediaya)
    For....?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Its one of the tasks i have to do to for this particular subject -if i get good grades i can take SES(sort of like the fire department but helps with things natural disasters)
    (Original post by mr T 999)
    Just go to this thread (B1028 British insecurity bills 2016) thats the last thread cabbage was active in.

Posted from OtherWorld
    Thanks in the thread i made you were the only person that didnt diss me for not knowing the british equivalents

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut: Wow you actually went over there and read his post :erm: You must be really bored then huh?

Nah I'm not interested in politics never have and never will be. Even do there's a lot of crossovers with my degree.

Posted from OtherWorld
    Could say that lol....but am trynna not fall asleep so i get myself busy :yep:

:five:I am not either lol, its sooo boring

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RickmanAlways)
    Its one of the tasks i have to do to for this particular subject -if i get good grades i can take SES(sort of like the fire department but helps with things natural disasters)

Thanks in the thread i made you were the only person that didnt diss me for not knowing the british equivalents
    Yeah now worries :top: that's because the others were not aware that your Australian like I did. If they knew they might have not made those comments :wink:

Posted from OtherWorld

ReputationRep:

Wait, where do u live?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah now worries :top: that's because the others were not aware that your Australian like I did. If they knew they might have not made those comments :wink:

Posted from OtherWorld
    Perhaps but even after i told them and added the equivilants they still were being diks

Wait, where do u live?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    G'day Mate

Im australian..

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps but even after i told them and added the equivilants they still were being diks

G'day Mate

Im australian..
    Awesome! Really? Are u born there then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

G'day Mate

Im australian..

Well what did you expect TSR is crawling with immature, arrogant and snobby people who look down on others. All you can do is ignore them :yep: don't even bother replying back to them and add more ammo to the fire.

Posted from OtherWorld

ReputationRep:
    Well what did you expect TSR is crawling with immature, arrogant and snobby people who look down on others. All you can do is ignore them :yep: don't even bother replying back to them and add more ammo to the fire.

Posted from OtherWorld
    :top: well said T :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    gd nite

ReputationRep:
    :bebored:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :tumble:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :ssaw:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    gd nite
    :zomg:Wtf!?!? Hamza are u sleeping or not?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    gd nite
    U said goodnight like an hour n a half ago... And then 40 mins ago n now 1 min ago :facepalm:
    Are u stalking me? :colone::colone::colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :zomg:Wtf!?!? Hamza are u sleeping or not?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm in bed gd nite

ReputationRep:
    U said goodnight like an hour n a half ago... And then 40 mins ago n now 1 min ago :facepalm:
    Are u stalking me? :colone::colone::colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No. And even if I was, then? Am I not allowed to stalk you?

ReputationRep:
    I'm in bed gd nite
    Ur in bed for the past 2 hours....is it ur haircut thats preventing u from sleeping

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ur in bed for the past 2 hours....is it ur haircut thats preventing u from sleeping

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No, I acc just got in bed

ReputationRep:
    No. And even if I was, then? Am I not allowed to stalk you?
    Good!
    Then i'd say 'Hamza my bro, thanks for caring so much about me, i know u dont want me to be alone' :yep:
    U r welcome to stalk me :yep: only online tho

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No, I acc just got in bed
    What were u doin before? :hmmmm2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.