Christopher Eccleston
    8.20%
    David Tennant
    59.71%
    Matt Smith
    32.09%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessicaW)
    Plus, she wasn't talking to him in the way a daughter would.
    Well she wasn't actually his daughter anyway, she was just a clone-y thing. But, yeah, I get what you mean.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nuttygirl)
    Is Donna dead for good?
    No, on the preview for the rest of the series donna is in it and says something about rose coming back, which im sure hasnt been said already this series yet, so she'll be back.

Anyway, fantastic episode tonight, loved it, Moffat never dissapoints

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesomnia)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Why don't the flesh-eating shadow munchkins eat the faces of the information things?
    I thought it wasn't real faces but sort of re-imagined versions of people's faces from a computer bank of them. So not real flesh maybe?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ofolion)
    Prediction:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    That women who knew the doctor some how is going to be the new assistant some time.
    god, i hope not :s: thats just lame and predictable if it is
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by Untitled258)
    No, on the preview for the rest of the series donna is in it and says something about rose coming back, which im sure hasnt been said already this series yet, so she'll be back.

Anyway, fantastic episode tonight, loved it, Moffat never dissapoints
    Yeah, great episode, not a fault to find with it really.

I can't wait for next weeks - if it's only half as good as this weeks then it will be more than worth watching

So many mystries to sort out and questions to answer...

ReputationRep:
    Moffat is god :P:

ReputationRep:
    Loved last night's episode.

I think the woman is the doctor's lover in the future, but she can also time travel - or at least space travel (with her always living in the 5billionth century (or whenever it is) and the doctor coming to a similar point in time every time to see her in different locations).

2 things:
    1) Riversong said she'd been to the end of the univerese with the doctor. If this means time-wise, then that's somewhere he took Rose if I remember correctly?
    2) Did anyone else notice that at the beiginning of the episode when the doctor and Donna were infront of the Tardis, the lights in the Tardis window were in the shape of "C D"? or was that just me?

Wait, one 3rd thing - Moffatt is amazing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Somebody)
    2 things:
    1) Riversong said she'd been to the end of the univerese with the doctor. If this means time-wise, then that's somewhere he took Rose if I remember correctly?
    That's where he took Martha, where the people were trying to find a new eutopia.

ReputationRep:
    Loved this week's episode !!!

By the way, hasn't Riversong the same gun thingy that Jack had in series 1- the one that ran out or power and Jack never took it back to the factory, because the Doctor has blasted it? That was a Stephen Moffat episode by the way. Could there be any connection between Riversong and Jack? Or is it just wishful thinking on my part as I want Jack back? :p:

I love Stephen Moffat's episode, they always use very good strings and tricks... children's fears (and children - remember The Empty CHild and The Girl in the Fireplace)... fear of the dark and shadows, of monsters under your bed, of empty haunted houses... and the score was excellent too.

Bring one next week's episode, I want to know what happened to Donna, who is the little girl (Cal?) and who is that damned Riversong woman!! (loved to see Elizabeth from ER by the way )

ReputationRep:
    Moffat always rights the scariest episodes, which the exception of girl in the fireplace, but the other 4 have been the ones where ive been on edge lol.

That gun thing did look simalier to jacks now you mention it yeah

ReputationRep:
    That was a weird episode cos how can a timelord not know something in the future?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wizard710)
    That was a weird episode cos how can a timelord not know something in the future?
    Something in his future.

ReputationRep:
    I really liked it, not as scary as other Moffat episodes but it was still better than any other this series. I think I liked it a lot because of the sets, the episode as a whole looked really good, really polished.

ReputationRep:
    At the end of the preview, is that the doctor riding threw time on his sonic screw driver???

ReputationRep:
    What do people reckon happens to Donna. I think she'll be alright for now, as the little girl "saved" her, but the this new woman seems to know something about Donna - as in the doctor has told her at some point in his future.

ReputationRep:
    I really enjoyed this weeks episode, but some of the ideas in it really reminded me of the novel "The Time Travellers Wife", which was kinda odd. Anyone else think that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joker_900)
    What do people reckon happens to Donna. I think she'll be alright for now, as the little girl "saved" her, but the this new woman seems to know something about Donna - as in the doctor has told her at some point in his future.
    There was the "Why don't you know me in the future" bit too, which was not answered.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joker_900)
    Yea, Riversong (I think her name is), didn't react in a "good" way when she realised it was Donna... more of an "I'm-so-sorry" reaction was what I felt it was!

Not really going to speculate on it at the moment now. but I have a few theories in my head about it :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Somebody)
    Yea, Riversong (I think her name is), didn't react in a "good" way when she realised it was Donna... more of an "I'm-so-sorry" reaction was what I felt it was!

Not really going to speculate on it at the moment now. but I have a few theories in my head about it :p:
    Please speculate

Can't wait 'till next weeks episode!

ReputationRep:
    I got confused at one point and thought that River might be Donna at a later point in the doctors life

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.