Turn on thread page Beta

Football meet: Liverpool - 20th December. watch

(Original post by BigScouser)
    Was Yuffie the cute one who said she was in my sister's year at school? Damn she was hot.
    Yeah. She said she knew you because you used to bully her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jangrafess)
    Yeah. She said she knew you because you used to bully her.
    She wishes. Anyway it would've been the other way round. I was a right soft sod in school.

ReputationRep:
    I might make a report... but it will only be of the clubbing stuff and the rape times afterwards

ReputationRep:
    Tooooooooo much information
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Yo, good game, only just got back. Mentally shattered, still, so can't really concentrate but well done North and cheers to Ian letting god knows how many muddy ***** using his place to clean up.

Hope you guys had a good time later in the day :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kimoso)
    I might make a report... but it will only be of the clubbing stuff and the rape times afterwards
    So you did go to Rape Park! :awesome:

Nice to hear you all had a nice time. The football meets have now extended their tentacle like grip to further parts of the United Kingdom. :cheers:

Ian said he'd do his best to get the Scouse lot back down to proper civilisation.

ReputationRep:
    lol, excellent.

A rematch on Southern turf would be eagerly anticipated. It seems to have been fabulously close.

ReputationRep:
    Closer than it ought to have been. The first 20 minutes saw almost total domination from North, South got into it when the pitch chewed up.

Rematch would be interesting.

We were probing.

ReputationRep:
    Good game all in all, there wasn't any stand-out players or players that didn't play well-everyone gave 100% and I've still got the bruises to prove it.

ReputationRep:
    Rape Park again then Mike?

Yup. Carl was probably making the required innuendoes from the goalmouth, but I wasn't within earshot.

ReputationRep:
    Glad you guys had fun :yy:

ReputationRep:
    <-- still not happy about the result tbf :hmmm: defo need 2 play rematch :cool:

NV

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El Stevo)
    Closer than it ought to have been. The first 20 minutes saw almost total domination from North, South got into it when the pitch chewed up.

Rematch would be interesting.
    :lies:

We were merely luring you into a false sense of security, before unleashing wave after wave of attack

ReputationRep:
    Tbh, I think we lost our edge when I reverted from CM to sweeper after bending my knee sideways.

Yes, I am overestimating my importance

ReputationRep:
    You did ok I thought. Better than me at least.

So what did happen with your drunken brawl?

ReputationRep:
    Don't have a clue. Just copped a fist in my face I think. My beer memory puts it somewhere between dancing with Podium Girl and then watching Rainy try his moves on Kim. Dunno if it was intended for me or what.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BigScouser)
    She wishes. Anyway it would've been the other way round. I was a right soft sod in school.
    I was in about year 10 I think and you always called my gay friend and I goths while we innocently tried to make our way to the bus stop.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.