Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kanuhura)
    Not transferring as I am applying for a 1st year entry But yes I am currently enrolled in the BIEMF programme if that was your actual question Are you applying to Government and Economics as well ?
    No, not G&E - I am applying for Philosophy. What is Bocconi like academic wise? What about culture? Is it more a party school as I heard? If you could just post here or pm me about some positive/negative aspects of Bocconi that would be great!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shehr)
    Just emailed them about it!
    Oh cool! Have they said anything?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I just recieved an email from LSE a few hours ago stating:

"In order to provide the information you must visit the link below, where you will be invited to complete a short online form. In one section of the form we will be asking for details including unit marks, if applicable, of the AS and A level units that you are studying or have completed. Therefore you should have these details with you when you fill in the form"

They sent me a link to add my UMS grades for Maths and other subjects. They ask if I do Further Maths, and I do but just AS FM, however I've only completed my entire Maths A-Level with an A*, and doing AS FM this year - no modules have been sat yet. So when they ask me for my FM UMS Grades in Section B, do I just skip it?

Please answer soon guys
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A193)
    They sent me a link to add my UMS grades for Maths and other subjects. They ask if I do Further Maths, and I do but just AS FM, however I've only completed my entire Maths A-Level with an A*, and doing AS FM this year - no modules have been sat yet. So when they ask me for my FM UMS Grades in Section B, do I just skip it?
    Please answer soon guys
    Thanks
    What other options do you have lol?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ffionm)
    Anyone had any offers for Pol&Phil? This Friday will be my 4th out of 5 weeks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm in exactly the same place as you. The suspense is too much!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A193)

"In order to provide the information you must visit the link below, where you will be invited to complete a short online form. In one section of the form we will be asking for details including unit marks, if applicable, of the AS and A level units that you are studying or have completed. Therefore you should have these details with you when you fill in the form"

Please answer soon guys
    Thanks
    May I ask what course this is for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The-Illusionist)
    May I ask what course this is for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Straight Economics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A193)

Please answer soon guys
    Thanks
    Is this for straight economics? Are you still in the 5-week period email? When did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ffionm)
    Anyone had any offers for Pol&Phil? This Friday will be my 4th out of 5 weeks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Philosophy of Science here!

ReputationRep:
    So frustrated over LSE. It's been 4 weeks since my 2 week email and 5 since my application. I'm an IR applicant i realise they're very selective - am just unhappy because no further emails have come and no rejections URGH

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by President M.E.)
    In the same boat here for economics and philosophy
    Same here for your course!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by **Heart & Soul**)
    I guess so, but time does seem to be going quickly! You're the first person I've seen applying for the same combination where else have you applied? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I applied to Oxford, LSE, Exeter, Nottingham and Birmingham xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    aaaaaand we've hit 5 weeks (+half a day). Knew it was too good to be true.

ReputationRep:
    Received a FCQ 3 weeks into the 5 week email, does this mean anything? Or just standard procedure for international applicants?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    @james what is a FCQ? And I did not receive one. (I am an international applicant)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pielalit)
    Same here for your course!
    When did you apply? How long have u been waiting for the 5 week email?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBlessing)
    NO! I applied for G&H too, three weeks in as well. Heard nothing, just have to keep on waiting xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey have you heard anything yet? I am now 5 days past my 5 week email and I still haven't heard anything... :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mike_123)
    Is this for straight economics? Are you still in the 5-week period email? When did you apply?
    No, its just been a week? I sent it off on the 13th

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got any offers for mathematics and economics??? =))

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone here applying for Economics & Economic History?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.