Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobinThicke1)
    Had mine on the 10th and got my offer!
    congrats! when did you receive your offer and overall how did you feel the interview went?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Momberly)
    I don't think it makes a difference really, I uploaded my certificates only and I received an offer on the 13th Dec. They are only interested about the amount of A*/A at GCSE and your grades at AS not modules. You can upload if you wish

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you upload your passport photocopy too before an offer?

Anyone else been asked to upload passport

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by user1-4)
    somebody leaked one of their essay questions, so i think they had to change it
    Really?! I was gonna call up and ask if it was a mistake on Monday, because my invitation has no mention of an essay either, just a questionnaire. Someone a few pages ago said that it was a mistake for them, as they had to call up and King's apologised, offering them the possible opportunity to move the interview date forward since they had been given the wrong info etc. or something like that. :confused: I think their's was before xmas though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrAli786)
    Did you upload your passport photocopy too before an offer?

Anyone else been asked to upload passport
    Yeah I was asked to upload before I received my offer

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nana96)
    congrats! when did you receive your offer and overall how did you feel the interview went?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks! Got the offer on the 2nd and thought the interview went really well tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovelycup7)
    Really?! I was gonna call up and ask if it was a mistake on Monday, because my invitation has no mention of an essay either, just a questionnaire. Someone a few pages ago said that it was a mistake for them, as they had to call up and King's apologised, offering them the possible opportunity to move the interview date forward since they had been given the wrong info etc. or something like that. :confused: I think their's was before xmas though.
    My letter also says questionairre
    Some clarity would be good!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinuviel)
    My letter also says questionairre
    Some clarity would be good!
    Indeed it would!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lemon_sherbert123)
    Same what was your ukcat?
    Argh same!! This is torture

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medic77)
    Argh same!! This is torture
    Are you a grad? Starting to think non kings grads haven't heard anything maybe

ReputationRep:
    This is probably a really stupid question but I just wanted to clarify that Kings don't want us to upload references from work experience, just exam certificates?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ke299)
    This is probably a really stupid question but I just wanted to clarify that Kings don't want us to upload references from work experience, just exam certificates?
    Just exam certificates afaik and photo ID

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dandaman9999)
    Just exam certificates afaik and photo ID
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hugby1)
    No. Not table tennis. I have been referred to as a 'god' of the game.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I make a vow we both have to get in somewhere and compete, I will destroy you. Hopefully.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bobbin'along)
    Haha yep I was the first girl in the waiting room you were the guy who sat opposite? You applied UCL, Cam, Imperial, King's? How are your applications going, heard anything back from King's yet?
    Yeah, not imperial though queens, , and yeah opposite, Heard nothing back from anyone not kings, What about you, how's your applications going.

P.s Late Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year

ReputationRep:
    Any post-interview rejections yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lemon_sherbert123)
    Are you a grad? Starting to think non kings grads haven't heard anything maybe
    Grad here too and haven't heard a thing! Although I'm a bit of an "anomaly" because I happen to be international too. Don't really know what they'll do with me tbh... Ah.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! Got the offer on the 2nd and thought the interview went really well tbh.
    Are you by any chance a reapplicant?

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I remember you from the Keele medicine 2014 thread - you wrote that your Ukcat score was 550. You've been very lucky with a Kings offer perhaps Kings have changed their Ukcat entry score or they've probably been very generous since its the new year:rolleyes:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...802&highlight=

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0612)
    Hey! I remember you from the Keele medicine 2014 thread - you wrote that your Ukcat score was 550. You've been very lucky with a Kings offer perhaps Kings have changed their Ukcat entry score or they've probably been very generous since its the new year:rolleyes:

loool - why would people lie. kmt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0612)

My friends also use my account, one of which got 550 UKCAT and applied to Keele.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.