Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just got my interview invite, soooo incredibly relieved! 705 UKCAT and predicted 4 A*s (maths, bio, chem, physics) aaaaah

ReputationRep:
    Does everyone get the same article? ? so happpy with mines

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GCSE-help)
    Do you guys reckon they've finished handing out the rejections for the A100 course?
    I think the impression given is that they've handed out a large majority of rejections but a few more will still be given out into February.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medic321)
    congrats!! what time did you get yours and whats your ukcat/ucas tariff?
    Thanks! Email at 11.50 this morning ukcat 785 ucas 520 haha
    Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Just got an interview

827.5 UKCAT and 600 tariff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Storme)
    Just got an interview

Congratulations! Did you get it literally just now?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Storme)
    Just got an interview

congrats! what time did you get yours?

ReputationRep:
    I received an invitation to interview about 4 hours ago. Absolutely buzzing.
    My stats are: UKCAT- 752.5; UCAS tariff- 570 (re-applicant).

ReputationRep:
    congrats! what time did you get yours?

(Original post by Rosine)
    Congratulations! Did you get it literally just now?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just looked at my email, but it arrived about 12.30

ReputationRep:
    How do you work out tariff points? and Congratulations!
    Thank you ) And you can see the scoring system here, http://www.ucas.com/how-it-all-works.../tariff-tables

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sharif Chowdhury)
    Thank you ) And you can see the scoring system here, http://www.ucas.com/how-it-all-works.../tariff-tables
    Thanks.. do predictions count?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks.. do predictions count?
    Yep they do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GCSE-help)
    Do you guys reckon they've finished handing out the rejections for the A100 course?
    last year I was rejected in late February without an interview, so there are probably still a few more left to be sent.

ReputationRep:
    As an EU applicant who still hasn't heard anything I assume I'm not expecting good news

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samodude11)
    Just got this email from Barts

RE: Rejection before interview

I appreciate that you are disappointed for not being shortlisted for interview. You will be aware that competition for places on the MB BS programme in Medicine is intense and the quality of the applicant pool extremely high.In order to select an appropriate number of candidates for interview, we rank applicants according to their UKCAT scores. Those who achieve the most competitive UKCAT scores are considered for interview. The cut-off UKCAT score is determined each year by the performance of candidates and the number of applicants we would like to invite to interview. This year we have considered for interview those applicants for A100 who have achieved UKCAT scores of 2890. For A101 we have interviewed those applicants who have achieved UKCAT scores of 3010.*
    a friend of mine got an interview with a ukcat average of 680! thats strange

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations on everyone with interviews. A friend of mine with surname initial B has an interview so there may be an alphabetical order going on here. Can anyone with an interview please post their initials (if that's okay!) to help out some of us anxious waiters? That would be brilliant. Also, has anyone got an interview with what they thought was a particularly low score? That would help us estimate what the cut-off is for getting an interview. Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Enjoy Life)
    Congratulations on everyone with interviews. A friend of mine with surname initial B has an interview so there may be an alphabetical order going on here. Can anyone with an interview please post their initials (if that's okay!) to help out some of us anxious waiters? That would be brilliant. Also, has anyone got an interview with what they thought was a particularly low score? That would help us estimate what the cut-off is for getting an interview. Cheers!
    Sorry doesn't look related to initials. My son received his interview offer yesterday afternoon for the 28h January and his surname initial is W. UCAS tariff is 720 and UKCAT 815 by the way.

ReputationRep:
    Mines R.N and I got my invitation at midnight I think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raveen789)
    Mines R.N and I got my invitation at midnight I think
    WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana:

ReputationRep:
    ohh cool!!! does it mention the format of the interview? just panel right? did they mention how long it is?
    it says that the interview will last for 15-20 minutes and that there will be 3 interviewers.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.