Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RosieMarie)
    Ah congratulations! .... Is Nottingham your first choice?
    Thank you! Potentially yes - it's between Nottingham and Southampton!

How about yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hero-H)
    Thank you! Potentially yes - it's between Nottingham and Southampton!

How about yourself?
    Awesome will probably see you in September then.... Yes I've put Nottingham as my first choice and Staffordshire as my insurance

ReputationRep:
    Awesome will probably see you in September then.... Yes I've put Nottingham as my first choice and Staffordshire as my insurance
    Fantastic! Is that for Adult Branch? and yes quite possibly, though I'm leaning more towards Southampton atm!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EloiseN9)
    Update:

Kings: conditional (firm)
    LSBU: conditional (insure)
    Bucks: conditional
    York: waiting
    Nottingham: unsuccessful

Has any one else received offers from these?
    CONGRATULATIONS! Ohh wow awesome offers

We have similar situations :P !

Kings : Conditional offer (firm)
    LSBU: Interview 17th of March (Insurance if accepted)
    Anglia Ruskin: Conditional (second insurance)
    West London: Conditional
    City: Unsuccessful

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone doing mental health nursing at Derby or Nottingham?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hero-H)
    Fantastic! Is that for Adult Branch? and yes quite possibly, though I'm leaning more towards Southampton atm!
    Yes it is are you going for Adult Nursing as well? .... Ah fair enough hope everything goes well for you!

ReputationRep:
    Yes it is are you going for Adult Nursing as well? .... Ah fair enough hope everything goes well for you!
    Yes I am! - thanks.. you too

ReputationRep:
    Anybody received an Anglia Ruskin invitation to their selection day on 11th March?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I applied to manchester and salford, I have had my interviews for both. Two days after my uni of interview (manc)... (Today)... I got an offer!!! im really excited

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Update:

City: Had interview, waiting
    LSBU: Interview day 25th
    Middlesex: Aptitude tests 28th
    Sheffield Hallam: No response at all
    Greenwich: Unsuccessful

ReputationRep:
    Hey girls i did my maths and english test day at lsbu on the 11th how soon did you hear back about a interview xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shannakjp)
    Hey girls i did my maths and english test day at lsbu on the 11th how soon did you hear back about a interview xx
    Hey how do you think it went? Tests okay? It depends on the uni really. I've had two interviews (I only applied to three unis) one said it could take over a month to get a reply and the other said 3-5 days. I got an offer from Manchester uni after 2/3 days and still haven't heard from Salford after 10ish days. Don't worry

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks x

well i know i passed the math as you cant do the English if you dont pass the maths but i just bit worried because few girl that did them before thought they did well in English and had failed so i hope i find out soon well done on your offer xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shannakjp)
    Thanks x

well i know i passed the math as you cant do the English if you dont pass the maths but i just bit worried because few girl that did them before thought they did well in English and had failed so i hope i find out soon well done on your offer xx
    I'm sure you've done better than you think it might take time for a response and I know it can be really tough waiting!! thank you! I'm happy to have a chance now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What is everybody wearing for their interview / selection days ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessie113)
    What is everybody wearing for their interview / selection days ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey I usually wear a blouse and trousers for mine but have brought a dress for my upcoming one!

So a dress, black cardigan, tights and dolly shoes! And you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ollynicky)
    Hey I usually wear a blouse and trousers for mine but have brought a dress for my upcoming one!

So a dress, black cardigan, tights and dolly shoes! And you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I wore a black conservative dress and a black suit jacket for both of mine I have an ilizarov frame so cannot wear trousers

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SezEquestrian)
    I wore a black conservative dress and a black suit jacket for both of mine I have an ilizarov frame so cannot wear trousers

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That sounds lovely! I never usually wear dresses for interviews but thought I would have a change ha! Ive got a little navy dress with a white collar, hopefully its smart enough! Oh im sorry to hear that, im sure you dress looks lovely anyway!

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I have an interview on Tuesday, i have bought a long black pencil skirt and a smart white blouse to wear with tights and dolly shoes. Do you think this will be smart enough or do i need a blazer too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clo1996)
    Hi,
    I have an interview on Tuesday, i have bought a long black pencil skirt and a smart white blouse to wear with tights and dolly shoes. Do you think this will be smart enough or do i need a blazer too?
    Hey that sounds really smart! The interviews I've already been to some people have just wore black jeans and a fancy top so you probably won't need a blazer unless you want to be ultra smart! I'd go with what you feel comfortable with/in! Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.