Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chindits)
    Do you think the BBC will show the brave Hamas leadership in the trenches with their brave fighters and people?

i have to go now. thank you for your excellent contributions.

ReputationRep:
    Watch Israelis being the heartless scumbags they are: http://www.buzzfeed.com/dorsey/israe...za-live-on-cnn

I hope a Hamas rocket falls onto that hilltop and wipes them out; they obviously have nothing constructive to contribute to humanity

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apocrypha)
    So why isnt every Palestinian a Hamas fighter? Why are there Palestinians living normally in Israel?

The Jews did not invade Israel, it was given to them.

Hamas is a terrorist organisation driven by religious views.
    Personal choice, you got a problem with that?

Given to them immorally and illegally. They are complicit with it today, as they do not officially recognise that it was once never theirs.

Funny how you say 'Hamas is driven by religious views' when the exact same could be said about Israel. Israel is a rogue state, a terrorist unfortunately not recognised as such, but history is watching and recording and in the future, obviously when it's too late, Israel will be condemned in the same way that Nazis are condemned today.

ReputationRep:
    Siding with Israel or Palestine is feeble.

ReputationRep:
    If Hamas didnt exist that infants life would of been saved. Tragic.
    Would of? Seriously? How about this: if Israel had never been created, Hamas would not currently be existing, and thus the infant's life 'would of' been saved?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by well in the dark)
    Would of? Seriously? How about this: if Israel had never been created, Hamas would not currently be existing, and thus the infant's life 'would of' been saved?
    The death of the infant was a DIRECT RESULT of Hamas aggression towards Israel. Hamas is to blame.

I say this to people who are so hellbent on the destruction of Israel, go out there and attempt to fight them.

You blabber on the forums constantly about legitimacy and rights to land, what you must understand is that Israel is going nowhere, you should be campaigning for the closure of Hamas and the pursuit of a peaceful Middle East including Israel.

ReputationRep:
    The death of the infant was a DIRECT RESULT of Hamas aggression towards Israel. Hamas is to blame.
    You're deluded.
    The death of the infant was a DIRECT RESULT of ISRAELI WEAPONRY. Israel is to blame, how the hell is Hamas to blame, did Hamas deliver the blow?
    You can't kill and then say it wasn't your fault. YOU KILLED. It has to be YOUR fault. You have to take responsibility for KILLING.

I say this to people who are so hellbent on the destruction of Israel, go out there and attempt to fight them.
    Huh? Isn't that what HAMAS is doing?

You blabber on the forums constantly about legitimacy and rights to land, what you must understand is that Israel is going nowhere, you should be campaigning for the closure of Hamas and the pursuit of a peaceful Middle East including Israel.
    Seriously? You're going to tell me what to do? And give no reasons? Typical Zionist nutcase.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DK_Tipp)
    A lot of liberal media sources from within Israel seems to be reporting a rising tide of anti-leftists and anti-Arab sentiment bordering on violence. They're blaming far right elements within the police and Likud.

All sounds a bit facist. I hope the reports are exaggerated. Whatever about the sins of Netanyahu and his cronies not all Israelis deserve to be tarred with that brush.

Just like 100 Palestinian children don't deserve to be bombed to death on account of Hamas...
    Israel must be dealt with Zyklon B. Nothing less will do.

ReputationRep:
    You're deluded.
    The death of the infant was a DIRECT RESULT of ISRAELI WEAPONRY. Israel is to blame, how the hell is Hamas to blame, did Hamas deliver the blow?
    You can't kill and then say it wasn't your fault. YOU KILLED. It has to be YOUR fault. You have to take responsibility for KILLING.

Huh? Isn't that what HAMAS is doing?

Seriously? You're going to tell me what to do? And give no reasons? Typical Zionist nutcase.
    None of you Anti-Israel posters have offered one single realistic endgame here. They are merely full of Anti-Israeli sentences.

You support the war against Israel in full, yet you cause an uproar over the consequences of it. The problem begins when you support the war.

Peace is achieved if everyone stops attacking Israel. That is a plausible outcome.

The best you can come out with is "send all the jews back where they came from"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chindits)
    'palestinians' get more aid per capita than anyone else on earth.

They've spent all their money and all the cement on rockets and tunnels.

Arafat was reported to have over $1b in the bank when he died.

I have no sympathy for the perennial terrorists.
    Yet you support terrorists like the IDF that bomb hospitals to stop the injured getting treated, they've bombed ambulances and at times they stop aid getting in by attacking those areas by missile if they were your kids getting bombed I am sure you would not be supporting them Hamas this Hamas that this is an excuse Palestinians have been suffering for over 60 years Israel is the apartheid state many have said that and even Jews reject Zionism just shows how evil it is
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    None of you Anti-Israel posters have offered one single realistic endgame here. They are merely full of Anti-Israeli sentences.

You support the war against Israel in full, yet you cause an uproar over the consequences of it. The problem begins when you support the war.

Peace is achieved if everyone stops attacking Israel. That is a plausible outcome.

Being against Israel \not \Rightarrow supporting war against them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hallaas)
    Israel must be dealt with Zyklon B. Nothing less will do.
    That is disgusting.

ReputationRep:

Yes, send all the European foreigners back whence they came. They have homes back there anyway, they speak those languages, their last names are European last names, they only ever come to Israel on holiday to reap the privileges of being Zionist Jews. There were Palestinian Jews prior to the inception of the state of Israel and they're the only ones who can stay.

This 'war' is hardly a war. It is disproportionate and unfair. Anyway, war is unnecessary if Israel would make compromises, and it doesn't. Israel thinks it can its way all the time, and sadly it does.

Wrong, peace is not achieved 'if everyone stops attacking Israel', oppression and injustice is achieved. Israel has no place in a just world. If Israel wants to exist, it must make compromises for its unsavoury origins. Israel is unwilling to make even the most meagre compromises, like lifting the blockade on Gaza, stopping bringing in racist settlers onto Palestinian land, and letting racists roam its streets unchecked, the list goes on and on. Ergo, Israel is a fascist state that does not deserve to exist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    Being against Israel \not \Rightarrow supporting war against them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So it means you can pointlessly rant about them without having any solution that will solve your issue?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inzamam99)
    Given to them without the consent of the people who lived there.

Perhaps you should do your own independent research into how Palestinians are treated in Israel. I won't say anything on here.

Hamas is Israel's creation. In more ways than one.

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/...75572295011847
    http://globalresearch.ca/articles/ZER403A.html

"Thanks to the Mossad, Israel's "Institute for Intelligence and Special Tasks", the Hamas was allowed to reinforce its presence in the occupied territories. Meanwhile, Arafat's Fatah Movement for National Liberation as well as the Palestinian Left were subjected to the most brutal form of repression and intimidation

Let us not forget that it was Israel, which in fact created Hamas. According to Zeev Sternell, historian at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, "Israel thought that it was a smart ploy to push the Islamists against the Palestinian Liberation Organisation (PLO)".

Shows your fairly pathetic knowledge and line of reasoning.

Incredible how people allow for Israel what they would forbid for everyone else.

Sure the US armed to teeth every Junta leader, Islamist, zealot, despot and maniac they could find across the globe in the name of "anti-communism". That's what conservatives do- "my enemies enemy is my friend" the most dangerously destructive philosophy.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, send all the European foreigners back whence they came. They have homes back there anyway, they speak those languages, their last names are European last names, they only ever come to Israel on holiday to reap the privileges of being Zionist Jews. There were Palestinian Jews prior to the inception of the state of Israel and they're the only ones who can stay.

This 'war' is hardly a war. It is disproportionate and unfair. Anyway, war is unnecessary if Israel would make compromises, and it doesn't. Israel thinks it can its way all the time, and sadly it does.

Wrong, peace is not achieved 'if everyone stops attacking Israel', oppression and injustice is achieved. Israel has no place in a just world. If Israel wants to exist, it must make compromises for its unsavoury origins. Israel is unwilling to make even the most meagre compromises, like lifting the blockade on Gaza, stopping bringing in racist settlers onto Palestinian land, and letting racists roam its streets unchecked, the list goes on and on. Ergo, Israel is a fascist state that does not deserve to exist.
    Ahh I see, you suggest one supposed extreme to another explicit extreme?

ReputationRep:
    Palestine should have open borders with the EU.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DK_Tipp)
    That is disgusting.
    Israel has shown might is right, if you have might, the world does naff all, therefore the might MUST be obtained, any way, at any cost

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Agapelove)
    x
    (Original post by Agapelove)
    x
    What do I think? I think you're ignorant, and you deal with double standards.
    1) Quoting blatant propaganda will be of no good. Pipes is well-known to be a propagandist. You're also coming across as an extremely distasteful racist. Just because a Jew doesn't support Zionism, that suddenly makes him 'the enemy'? Seriously? What world do you live in? The world does not run on Judaism.
    2) Israel will be condemned, whether you like it or not, as a direct result of its atrocities. England is always condemned for its colonial past, Islamic conquests are, rightly or wrongly, condemned, and Israel will be condemned. The only difference is that Israel's atrocities are ongoing. You Zionists always never want the spotlight to be on your beloved Israel's atrocities, always seeking to direct them elsewhere.
    What a daft and desperate argument, 'don't judge Israel, judge what happened in the past'. Well, everyone's past is being abundantly judged and condemned, can't help it if you seem to be oblivious of that. I know very well that the past affects the present; I also know that the present will soon be the past and will be condemned, why put off its condemnation for the future generations? Do you acknowledge the obvious difference between something that happened hundreds of years ago and something that happened just 60 years ago?
    3) You're dealing with double standards.
    You understand why Jews might not be willing to love their Arab and Muslim neighbours, but you insist that Arabs and Muslims 'must love and live in peace'. I can understand why Arabs and Muslims would loathe foreign people who were being oppressed by NOT them, but Europeans, but had to bear the consequences.
    You see a whole lot of issues with ancient conquests but see none at all with the current Zionist occupation. It is criminal at best, murderous and unjust, but you don't want to accept that.
    You want everybody to condemn what's currently going on in Iraq but you can't bear it if a harsh word is spoken of what's currently going on in Gaza.

Also, you Zionists really need to stop dragging in distracters into the discussion. This is about Israel, not Iraq or Syria or anywhere else. If you want to talk of those, by all means talk of them, just not here: this place is devoted to one specific topic. I suppose you'd think me very clever if I pointed out that one of your Pipes's anti-Islam propaganda books has no mention of Zionism and Zionist terror? Of course not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TsR001)
    If Hamas are targeting civilians will you tell me why lately only 2 Israeli civilians have been killed?
    Because they're terrible at hitting things and such an action isn't excused because you aren't good at what you're attempting.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.