Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Goldman Sachs are not rolling. They will review apps from December but you wont hear back until Jan/Feb.... Went to their London office yesterday for an Event and that is what everyone was told.

But their other internships are on a rolling basis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CD315)
    HR said they're rolling
    was told the same, from mid December onwards.

ReputationRep:
    BAML, int invite
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonynous)
    BAML, int invite
    Congrats, you're one step closer now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MathsNerd1)
    Congrats, you're one step closer now.
    Just to fall down at the last hurdle, as with ICAP
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Just to fall down at the last hurdle, as with ICAP
    You need to stay positive, you only need one to give you an offer to get you in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JackR7821)
    Also rejected from CS, but sent apps to 3 divisions (as was possible) so only rejection from IBD.

Tel. interviews at RBS and HSBC.

Nomura rejection as well tho, no surprise there.

Also rejected from CS, but sent apps to 3 divisions (as was possible) so only rejection from IBD.

Tel. interviews at RBS and HSBC.

Nomura rejection as well tho, no surprise there.

Hey I am assuming as you got an telephone interview with RBS you must have successfully completed the online tests. Would you know roughly what percentile you need to be in for those tests to get an telephone interview, alternatively if it is okay with you do you mind sharing what percentile you were in please?.

good luck & thanks.

ReputationRep:
    BAML, int invite
    Congrats mate almost there

ReputationRep:
    Guys, when is Deutsche Bank's deadline? Did I miss it?
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Almost had my interview for the internship in Shanghai at midnight last night, however I was fortunate enough to postpone it until next Friday. What basic facts should I know to impress during the interview? Any tips will be appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    I got fasttracked from an A level insight so it would be different to everyone else, but I found out the result of the interview within 24 hours (bearing in mind office hours).

ReputationRep:
    Do UBS not require a cv/cover letter? Its difficult to tell because I can't find a link to upload them but the website is very difficult to navigate around so I might just be missing the link somewhere?
    Although the questions they ask make up most of what the cover letter is so I don't really see any point in them asking for a cover letter.

ReputationRep:
    I got fasttracked from an A level insight so it would be different to everyone else, but I found out the result of the interview within 24 hours (bearing in mind office hours).
    For whom?

ReputationRep:
    Would anyone happen to know what is the pass mark (percentile you need to be in ) for the RBS test and if passing automatically guarantees a telephone interview ? I know that passing your telephone does not guarantee an AC as HR look at your application.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bloxorus)
    Do UBS not require a cv/cover letter? Its difficult to tell because I can't find a link to upload them but the website is very difficult to navigate around so I might just be missing the link somewhere?
    Although the questions they ask make up most of what the cover letter is so I don't really see any point in them asking for a cover letter.
    if your comp Qs are strong dont worry about the cl for them

ReputationRep:
    Can you please tell me more about your ICAP ac?

ReputationRep:
    RBS potential interview, rejected by ICAP post ac.. Nothing else
    Can you please tell me what was your ac like for ICAP? What tasks did you have?

ReputationRep:
    BAML, int invite
    Nice one

What's the next stage if you pass the interview?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone done an online test for RBC Markets? or had an interview/ac?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welcometoib)
    if your comp Qs are strong dont worry about the cl for them
    Thanks!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.