+1 .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou 22)
    +1 .
    You're a star!

I wish that I could rep you too

ReputationRep:
    well I would say the same applies but leave off the how to get there, or do you really truly have 0clue? No idea’s? What are you good at?
    I have plenty of options and potential things to do, just been thinking really deep now about what is best.

ReputationRep:
    Knackered - written up my two essays finally
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    What is so different from life now to how it was back then?
    To be honest, everything changed

I moved houses to somewhere else (in the same Borough) ages ago but back two years ago I started to miss doing everything I used to do back there since we could do more, even though I used to visit every other weekend. I also missed old family friends and stuff

This year, nostalgia has been different though. I moved to a new school to change (for sixth form from secondary school) and everything's different here. I miss people from there and I miss the journey and everything. I especially miss walking from exams and purposely taking the bus instead of the train to listen o some music on the way back and text a friend of mine.
    I miss everything :moon:

ReputationRep:
    I feel pretty positive right now, I'm planning to meet up with a few people that I met on a Princes Trust course on Wednesday, my volunteering starts on Saturday & hopefully going out with a current work colleague banger racing & having a meal on Sunday, plus I've had some very pleasant chats recently on both here & Facebook.

Also a guy from my old secondary school added me on Facebook & I was like what plus he went to Cambridge so is very bright said he wouldn't mind catching up with me next week. I feel my life is steadily brewing right now & will suddenly burst into action aha!

ReputationRep:
    How are you all feeling right now?

Im tired and sleepy :sleep:

ReputationRep:
    I've had a considerably terrible day and I can't sleep. I'm feeling fantastic!:awesome::sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    at least you done good though .
    Yup. I'm aching now but I'm probably going to really feel it tomorrow. It's kind of a good kind of pain - one where you know you've worked for it. I think I did surprisingly well considering it was my second training session since November. I'm pretty unfit but still get incredible tekkers or whatever the kids are calling it these day :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissLalaxx)
    I've had a considerably terrible day and I can't sleep. I'm feeling fantastic!:awesome::sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ur not feeling sleepy! but im feeling really sleepy lol
    U seem really happy

ReputationRep:
    No and I can't. It's really annoying. I really am not.:colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Depressed.

My GP won't put me back on my medication because of the side-effects so right now I'm really sick and in pain. I've got to return to university in a week and I'm trying to switch to a module I can study from home but the university won't let me until I can switch a tutorial group for another module. I have no friends atm because they're all taking a year out to get work experience.

And I'm a semester away from graduating and piss scared I'll get a 2:2 because I need a 2:1 for my plans for after university.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    sorry to hear this, you feeling any better now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhimsicalSloth)
    I feel ecstatic to know that there are so many nice people on here
    we do are best

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafreak)
    sorry to hear this, you feeling any better now?
    Yeah I am. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I am. Thanks
    good to hear

ReputationRep:
    Was ok but now my sister is trying to blackmail me into giving her the laptop or she'll turn off the switch/try to steal food that I bought myself which is pretty irritating to say the least :rolleyes:
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Definitely ready to kill someone now!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    Definitely ready to kill someone now!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    loool calm down
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Mary562)
    loool calm down
    I can't

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.