Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely gutted, rejected from Nottingham with no explanation whatsoever after I applied in October and had my interview early December! It was my favourite uni Really disappointed with how the uni has managed their applications..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlottedoddd)
    Absolutely gutted, rejected from Nottingham with no explanation whatsoever after I applied in October and had my interview early December! It was my favourite uni Really disappointed with how the uni has managed their applications..
    You can ask for a feedback on why you're unsuccesful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessjkc)
    Yeah, I'm firming it today!! You?
    Same I'm going to firm it after Cardiff finally get back to me!

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting for Cardiff...

ReputationRep:
    If anyone has been at the Manchester Met interview today, could you please tell me whether or not it was their last interview today, and how long they said it would take them to get back to you with an offer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RLWEBB)
    Oh god everything is stressing me out haha! I'm from Cardiff! Haha so quite a while away!🙈 it is amazing there! Where else have you applied!x
    i have offers from nottingham and hertfordshire, didnt go to st georges interview and rejected from southampton! I'm so nervous about starting uni tho! 🙈x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RLP98)
    If anyone has been at the Manchester Met interview today, could you please tell me whether or not it was their last interview today, and how long they said it would take them to get back to you with an offer?
    I had mine today, they said they had one more small session and that we would hear by the end of march x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RLP98)
    I have an interview there on the 23rd, so I imagine that might be the last lot of interviews. How was the interview? Individual, group or both?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomas95r)
    I have an interview there on the 23rd, so I imagine that might be the last lot of interviews. How was the interview? Individual, group or both?
    Had my interview there in December so don't really remember what they asked me, but it was just a 15 minute relaxed individual interview. Good luck!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LysiB)
    i have offers from nottingham and hertfordshire, didnt go to st georges interview and rejected from southampton! I'm so nervous about starting uni tho! 🙈x
    Are you putting Nottingham as your firm?? And are you going to the offers holder day?😊

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone just had an email from York St. John saying their application has been put on hold? (Post interview)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RLP98)
    I think they have one more after this as mine was today. She said that she would be going through the ones today on Friday so some of us may hear from them by the end of the week hopefully!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RLP98)
    Has anyone just had an email from York St. John saying their application has been put on hold? (Post interview)
    Yes me , had interview 5 weeks ago and just got the email saying I'm on hold.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toile)
    Yes me , had interview 5 weeks ago and just got the email saying I'm on hold.
    That's when I had my interview too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hcant)
    Are you putting Nottingham as your firm?? And are you going to the offers holder day?😊
    if i dont get an offer from kings i willl! & not sure yet hbu? i went to all the open days so dont know whether its worth travelling again!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RLP98)
    That's when I had my interview too
    Yeah I would like to know if everyone's been put on hold or there are people out there who've actually received an offer from York SJ.

ReputationRep:
    Had kings interview today and they said today was the last day of interview. So expect offers or rejections. Most likely rejections if your coming straight out of school as only 15 of the 40 places are given to school leavers rest are mature students out of the 140 who were interviewed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toile)
    Yeah I would like to know if everyone's been put on hold or there are people out there who've actually received an offer from York SJ.
    Had my interview last week and not heard anything!

ReputationRep:
    Anybody hear back from Huddersfield uni yet?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard from UWE after the December interviews?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 3, 2018

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.