ReputationRep:
    (Original post by legalbaker)
    Has anyone heard from Nexus?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I haven't heard anything

ReputationRep:
    Garden Court or Garden Court North anyone? X Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I went to an interview yesterday and they said "oh btw we don't have your GDL or BPTC grades, they weren't on your gateway form". I thought that it was really odd, went and checked over them when I came out and they weren't there for most chambers and some just had one and not the other.

Now, I definitely included them. In a panic I emailed Gateway and all the chambers that I am still waiting to hear from explaining that there must be a technical error and providing them with my grades.

One set replied that they know about this problem and have contacted Gateway.

Maybe worth checking over applications to see if you are also a victim of Gateway's incompetence, in case you too want to email your grades over!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jilljill28)
    Garden Court or Garden Court North anyone? X Thanks
    Nothing from Garden Court. I think first rounds are 1st week of July, so may not hear anything for a while.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Legally Bronde)
    I went to an interview yesterday and they said "oh btw we don't have your GDL or BPTC grades, they weren't on your gateway form". I thought that it was really odd, went and checked over them when I came out and they weren't there for most chambers and some just had one and not the other.

Now, I definitely included them. In a panic I emailed Gateway and all the chambers that I am still waiting to hear from explaining that there must be a technical error and providing them with my grades.

Maybe worth checking over applications to see if you are also a victim of Gateway's incompetence, in case you too want to email your grades over!
    I found this happened as I was going back over my applications either in draft or editing them post submission. Basically every time I went back into the form I found that the grades box was empty meaning I had to select the right drop down entry again before final submission.

ReputationRep:

Early grades being blanked out: That could be a Godsend for some of us

ReputationRep:

I had the exact same problem, i look on my profile and the details are there, but it seems not for the various chambers.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boomerang-Pup)
    I had the exact same problem, i look on my profile and the details are there, but it seems not for the various chambers.....
    No5 first round rejections out by e-mail.

ReputationRep:
    No5 2nd rounds and assessed mini out.

ReputationRep:
    Lovely, so all of this mention of re-checking pupillage applications to seek out potential gaps has resulted in me finding one grammatical mistake, now I am starting to understand why I have not made it to interviews yet.

I'm now hoping that for at least one chambers it might go unnoticed but I know it's a long shot.

Just got email rejection from holborn chambers

42 BR Interviews out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ItsJustBants)
    42 BR Interviews out
    By PG and/or email?

And anyone been rejected yet....?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barr23)
    Just got email rejection from holborn chambers
    personalised email??

ReputationRep:
    KCH Garden Square interviews out by personalised email.

(Original post by victorioussecret)
    personalised email??
    Personalised email and thanked me for the "time and effort" spent on the applications, which I thought was quite nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barr23)
    Personalised email and thanked me for the "time and effort" spent on the applications, which I thought was quite nice.
    Thats quite nice of them, I guess I'm quite far down the alphabet so ill have to wait a little bit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PDT15)
    Has everyone heard back from Matrix yet, or are some people still waiting?
    So I'm the only person that hasn't heard from Matrix either way yet? O dear

(Original post by victorioussecret)
    Thats quite nice of them, I guess I'm quite far down the alphabet so ill have to wait a little bit.
    Or maybe they are notifying unsuccessful candidates first. Positive thinking, good luck to you.

9 St John Street invites out by email - personalised

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 15, 2017
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.