The Manchester United Thread XX

Announcements Posted on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sahil19)
    I'm tired alright Moh. To quote Claude from AFTV 'It's time to go'
    That quote should be in quotation marks, not apostrophes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimmy Seville)
    I've got A*'s in all of my english language mocks so I don't need a lecture from a guy who has Moh Haider as his profile picture.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, and?

ReputationRep:
    I've got A*'s in all of my english language mocks so I don't need a lecture from a guy who has Moh Haider as his profile picture.
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1469165320.345919.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  9.6 KB

ReputationRep:
    How is the anger management training going at United? To stop half of the team being red carded in the opening Premier Leagus game for surrounding the referee.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barnetlad)
    How is the anger management training going at United? To stop half of the team being red carded in the opening Premier Leagus game for surrounding the referee.
    Scholes left ages ago, what you on about?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    Scholes left ages ago, what you on about?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The new referee rules announced by the Premier League earlier this week. John Terry and some of the other Chelsea players will not ladt long on the field either IMO

ReputationRep:

*English

ReputationRep:
    ^rekt

ReputationRep:
    United 1-4 Dortmund

Dortmund did start their pre-season before us but still, not a great result.

ReputationRep:
    You just got destroyed lads.

Can't wait until we play Barca...

ReputationRep:
    Not a great result but looking at the team, I don't think Jose set out to specifically get a result tbh. Only really worry is Bailly, and if he's good enough to fix our defensive issues. Otherwise you've provably got 2-3 starters, one of whom is Shaw still a long way from match sharpness.

ReputationRep:
    Not great at all. Mind you at least Mkhitaryan scored his first goal hopefully the first of many...

If we were to get another centre back then there isn't really that many on the market at the moment. If Bonucci is available then I would much rather we try to get him than Pogba.

ReputationRep:
    :lol: When Utd fans say it was only a friendly.

ReputationRep:
    This was our second pre season game, this was their fifth. Also to put pre season into context; LVG beat Barca and Real. The Bournemouth game is the only game that matters.

ReputationRep:
    This was our second pre season game, this was their fifth. Also to put pre season into context; LVG beat Barca and Real. The Bournemouth game is the only game that matters.
    pre season

ReputationRep:
    pre season
    Hmm it's almost like I'm doing it on purpose now..

ReputationRep:
    in

ReputationRep:
    Bailly wasn't the problem. Been solid so far. Jones and Rojo are unbelievably ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)
    in
    Thoughts on the creation of a virtual Pokémon Go, where you wear the virtual headset and immerse yourself in that world?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 8, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Football articles

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.