it happens all the time :sad:
    A deviated septum then.
    See your GP to be sure. :borat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    A deviated septum then.
    See your GP to be sure. :borat:
    but its not deviated septum :no:
    GP never solve any of my problems :sad: i have one major issue but that case is just stuck in the middle of nowhere :erm:

(Original post by fatima1998)
    but its not deviated septum :no:
    GP never solve any of my problems :sad: i have one major issue but that case is just stuck in the middle of nowhere :erm:
    You can't know that for sure until you have it checked out. :erm:
    I can sympathise. :console:

ReputationRep:
    pumped

ReputationRep:
    You can't know that for sure until you have it checked out. :erm:
    I can sympathise. :console:
    my parents dont believe in these sort of issues - especially my mum
    she doesnt think i have any sort of issues with my life either mentally or psychically so no point i guess!
    you dont need to

ReputationRep:
    :sleep::sleep::sleep:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I feel like ****. I keep waking up with full blown panic attacks during the night and they put me into hysterics and I find it hard to calm down from them and get back to sleep. Sick of panic attacks. Wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    I feel like ****. I keep waking up with full blown panic attacks during the night and they put me into hysterics and I find it hard to calm down from them and get back to sleep. Sick of panic attacks. Wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :grouphugs: hope u get well soon

ReputationRep:
    high

ReputationRep:
    I'm feeling for a big fat.... :mmm:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    …hello… :erm:

He's back! :awesome:

:jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    Relieved.:closedeyes:

My brother left man in the middle of nowhere. I had no idea on how to get yard.

Thought he could ginnals man slyly, and drove me in some weird area with the nitties.

But it's all gravy now, man is back home now, sipping on chamomile tea.:ahee:

ReputationRep:
    As I turn 21 today, I am feeling eternally grateful to all of those people that have supported me throughout my life and, in particular, the last couple years. I have so many people in my life that genuinely care and love me for the person I am (not sure why though :erm:) and even though there are times where I feel like I have no-one or that I wouldn't be missed if I just disappeared, I know that isn't true! You guys give me loads of hope for the future so thank you for that :hugs: There are so many people that are willing to be there for me no matter what and it's an unbelievable feeling.

A few people have said that I am "one of the best people that they have met" and even though that definitely isn't true, because I really am not such a great guy, it means so much that people actually believe and say this. I have met so many inspirational people in my life that have taught me many things about life and I definitely wouldn't be here if it wasn't for them. One of the main things these people have taught me is that there are people that do care and they just give me so much hope for the future.

So thank you very much to all of you! :hugs:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    …hello… :erm:

You're a cutie hope you're feeling a bit better! :hugs:

Wtf was that dream tho lololololol
    Spoiler:
    Show

Why are they usually set un pitch black fields? :holmes:

Feel crap but I shall stick a plaster on it, possibly literally :/ and get on with these design ideas that I only have one idea for :yy:

Like an academic failure.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Like an academic failure.
    how so?

my parents dont believe in these sort of issues - especially my mum
    she doesnt think i have any sort of issues with my life either mentally or psychically so no point i guess!
    Why is it necessary for your parents to believe in them? You're 18, so you're allowed to manage your own health with your GP.

you dont need to
    Very well - sympathies withdrawn.

ReputationRep:
    Why is it necessary for your parents to believe in them? You're 18, so you're allowed to manage your own health with your GP.

Very well - sympathies withdrawn.
    18 is just a number hydeman, i have no sort of freedom :ahee:
    :lol:

(Original post by SeanFM)
    how so?
    Well, I mucked up C3 and C4 and, short of a miracle with grade boundaries, it looks like I'm not going to improve on my original grade - and they were resits. Hardly encouraging to know that you didn't improve even on the second attempt. :moon:

Not looking forward to August. >.<
    18 is just a number hydeman, i have no sort of freedom :ahee::lol:
    It is a number, but it's also a number that allows you to discuss stuff with your GP without your parents' involvement. :erm:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.