ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    The polls are WRONG AGAIN.
    Should have known better....
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by LettuceBeReal)
    Nikkei Market circuit breakers kick in. Trading Suspended!
    Bit of an overreaction from Japan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midlander)
    The foreigners in Brussels.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The ones nobody elected, you mean?

ReputationRep:
    http://uk.reuters.com/article/circui...-idUKL4N19G1RY

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Is it bad that I can't stop laughing at all the people getting overly emotional about this on twitter. Made my night.
    Yes ,it sort of is.As a someone who is going to study science at uni,I have no idea what will happen when it comes to funding and future collaboration projects.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    The ones nobody elected, you mean?
    Nobody elects the Lords or the monarchy but who cares. Our FPTP voting system is horrendously unrepresentative but again, who cares. It's all about building a big fence at Dover.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well.. I'm disappointed in Britain.

If we don't rejoin after the next few years of turmoil, I'll probably just move over to Ireland or a, by that point, an independent Scotland.

ReputationRep:
    Haha keith vaz wants to cry loool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Yes ,it sort of is.As a someone who is going to study science at uni,I have no idea what will happen when it comes to funding and future collaboration projects.
    Science doesn't matter, the Leavers here said so.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The whole media, experts, politicians, bankers, corrupt elite, etc were brainwashing the Remainers to think that we will go into a recession and the country will be destroyed.
    But that is not true, and we will prove these people wrong.

Ive had many insults and rude comments from some Remainers in the previous days but I and the Leave voters will never give up. We will prove to you that this country CAN be fixed, and you fell for the brainwashing.
    Thank you God.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Kadak)
    The polls are WRONG AGAIN.
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Should have known better....
    Survation, TNS and ICM all called leave.

Indeed ICM was so confident that it's final poll was declared last monday.

ReputationRep:
    No see now we can all build fences across Europe and go back to being good nationalists.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's the problem: "nationalists".
    It's because of nationalists this is even a debate. And where has nationalism taken us over the years? Didn't many dictators have this same mentality concerning nationalism? It's done more harm for humanity than good; because of nationalism, over centuries in history there have been many unnecessary wars and killings. Wasn't Hitler the very epitome of Nationalism??? F*ck nationalism. Our world needs togetherness not others believing their country is somehow more important or whatever. It has gotten us no where. Instead of being united, now we're going backwards. Man, what are we actually doing? I won't be surprised out of the blue, once we've left a serious terrorist attacks strikes a place in Britain. Maybe I should move to America....actually, America is just as bad. F them too and F Donald trump and all of his followers.

ReputationRep:
    Then the Japanese can pull out their manufacturers from Sunderland and see how many Mackems are laughing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This is bang on. Watch their sad northern faces as their jobs get moved elsewhere in the world. Maybe then they'll realise wtf they've just done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherry82)
    That's the problem: "nationalists".
    It's because of nationalists this is even a debate. And where has nationalism taken us over the years? Didn't many dictators have this same mentality concerning nationalism? It's done more harm for humanity than good; because of nationalism, over centuries in history there have been many unnecessary wars and killings. Wasn't Hitler the very epitome of Nationalism??? F*ck nationalism. Our world needs togetherness not others believing their country is somehow more important or whatever. It has gotten us no where. Instead of being united, now we're going backwards. Man, what are we actually doing? I won't be surprised out of the blue, once we've left a serious terrorist attacks strikes a place in Britain. Maybe I should move to America....actually, America is just as bad. F them too and F Donald trump and all of his followers.
    I am being facetious.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    Lol at all the Remainers insulting people just because Leave is in the lead
    Not only in the lead, won :P

ReputationRep:
    Nobody elects the Lords or the monarchy but who cares. Our FPTP voting system is horrendously unrepresentative but again, who cares. It's all about building a big fence at Dover.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Now, that is something I can agree with you on. FPTP needs to go, Proportional Representation should be in. Maybe after all the dust has settled down we can work together on changing that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherishFreedom)
    My bad, I just took the BBC's words without looking at the figures first.

EDIT: Actually it seems that it could indeed be mathematically impossible, but I do not have the data on the number of eligible voters for the remaining areas. The BBC may have announced this because they have this figure and assuming best/worst case scenario of 100% Remain votes.
    The BBC says there's a 71.7% turnout, so 33341390 voters, so 5575246 voters left, ignoring spoiled votes.

ReputationRep:
    I just want osbourne and Cameron out!!!

Disgusting imbeciles. They ruined their own campaign with their lies and project fear. Never EVER try and scaremonge it backfired. Osbourne in particular ruined their campaign. Remain actually had strong backing but Osbourne, Cameron and Project Fear backfired.

I work for Mind the charity as a volunteer and the shocking statistics on homelessness, suicide, mental health cuts between now and 2010 are shocking, Goodbye osbourne. And **** you for the disabled people who commited suicide in higher numbers while you were here. Imbeciles.

Well, then.

:sigh:

ReputationRep:
    A bit disappointed as I'm a weak remain supporter. But democracy has spoken and we should accept it with good grace.

Right, I'm off to bed.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.