Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    evening all, will be on ps3 later tonight for some mw2 probs
    I'll probably be on in a bit.
    I need to get a life, my friday nights always seem to involve PS3 :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    will you let me know when the discount goes back into your account please? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)
    I'll probably be on in a bit.
    I need to get a life, my friday nights always seem to involve PS3
    you could go to chill or bizz :rofl:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by *absinthe*)
    will you let me know when the discount goes back into your account please? :holmes:
    :yes:

ReputationRep:
    you could go to chill or bizz :rofl:
    Bizz...that the same as Baabars or whatever it is? Problem is getting home anyway, since I don't actually live in Canterbury, and no one else lives out my way so I'd have to pay about £25 for a taxi back on my own :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    i got charged full price for black ops, only get refund when game is delivered

ReputationRep:
    Bizz...that the same as Baabars or whatever it is? Problem is getting home anyway, since I don't actually live in Canterbury, and no one else lives out my way so I'd have to pay about £25 for a taxi back on my own
    :holmes: thought yuo lived in canterbury?

ReputationRep:
    :holmes: thought yuo lived in canterbury?
    Nah Boughton, nearer Faversham than Canterbury. Stupid little village with only a poor bus service for public transport. But I'm in Canterbury pretty much every day for work/friends so I just say Canterbury on here as people are more likely to know there than Faversham

ReputationRep:
    Nah Boughton, nearer Faversham than Canterbury. Stupid little village with only a poor bus service for public transport. But I'm in Canterbury pretty much every day for work/friends so I just say Canterbury on here as people are more likely to know there than Faversham
    i am actually living in faversham atm :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    i am actually living in faversham atm :teehee:
    :eek3: Are you trying to stalk me? I've said too much :ninja:
    What are you doing over this way?

ReputationRep:
    I aim to be on tonight. Not late though, got to be up at 7.45 on a Saturday, I really missed up those train times!! Won't be online again till sometime Tuesday probably. This wedding will probably not be worth the effort or the expense

To top it off I need to replace my watch battery...it has two batteries, thus doubling the price :rant:

ReputationRep:
    Are you trying to stalk me? I've said too much
    What are you doing over this way?
    living with gf in ospringe/ faversham

btw: boughton golf club = :awesome:

had a gf in boughton once, lauren collier

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kuks)
    x
    :nutcase:

Wow. I won't be getting F1, this is the only game I now need!! VW camper vans! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    living with gf in ospringe/ faversham

btw: boughton golf club = :awesome:

had a gf in boughton once, lauren collier
    I've only been to the golf club once, and that was only because my mate's a DJ and was doing a gig there (he used to live in Brogdale, not too far from Ospringe I think?)
    Can't say the name rings a bell. I don't know many people around here to be honest, kind of just stuck to my existing friends when I moved here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhr90)
    :nutcase:

Wow. I won't be getting F1, this is the only game I now need!! VW camper vans! :awesome:
    My Christmas vacation will consist of mostly Black Ops and FIFA11 and some of this :awesome:
    I hope I don't get work :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kuks)
    My Christmas vacation will consist of mostly Black Ops and FIFA11 and some of this :awesome:
    I hope I don't get work :o:
    Mine will be only GT5 and hopefully some work to afford a new TV and maybe a wheel for GT5.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhr90)
    Mine will be only GT5 and hopefully some work to afford a new TV and maybe a wheel for GT5.
    I had a wheel for the PS2 once upon a time...I wasn't that much of a racing fan then tough...It mainly consisted of ramming people out in F1 2003 :p: (Was it '03 or a later year?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kuks)
    I had a wheel for the PS2 once upon a time...I wasn't that much of a racing fan then tough...It mainly consisted of ramming people out in F1 2003 :p: (Was it '03 or a later year?)
    As did I, or maybe for PS1 and it was a disaster for me, I want to try again, but would probably do better to just go for the controller.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhr90)
    As did I, or maybe for PS1 and it was a disaster for me, I want to try again, but would probably do better to just go for the controller.
    Yep I remember my Racing wheel being a disaster as well..it was so difficult to control!!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.