Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The 2011 Undergraduate Chat Thread Mk. III Watch

ReputationRep:
    I see. I like carrots the best.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lella_m)
    I didn't miss it one bit. So you enjoy bleached, chemically processed foods? :holmes:
    Unfortunately, yes. I know that the meat is about million times more chemically processed than the chicken you buy in Tesco, but it just tastes so good to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m:)ckel)
    Shredded apples and carrots and a little bit of sugar. Have you ever eaten it? It's SO good.

ReputationRep:
    Nice choice.

(Original post by MJay91)
    Unfortunately, yes. I know that the meat is about million times more chemically processed than the chicken you buy in Tesco, but it just tastes so good to me.
    Are you very much a visual eater? In the sense that you would enjoy a meal much more if it looked appealing rather than the same meal presented in a different way? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Shredded apples and carrots and a little bit of sugar. Have you ever eaten it? It's SO good.
    No. It sounds like something a horse would eat, albeit still tasty.

ReputationRep:
    No. It sounds like something a horse would eat, albeit still tasty.
    Well, my grandma used to prepare it for me a lot when I was a child, so I guess it's a recipe from the times of second world war, when they didn't have that much to choose from.

ReputationRep:
    Are you very much a visual eater? In the sense that you would enjoy a meal much more if it looked appealing rather than the same meal presented in a different way? :holmes:
    Hey, I like that term 'visual eater' . That's what I am. I just love nicely arranged dishes when in restaurant.

EDIT: Sorry, I have to start doing those double quotations.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I like that term 'visual eater' . That's what I am. I just love nicely arranged dishes when in restaurant.

EDIT: Sorry, I have to start doing those double quotations.
    No need to be sorry.

Yes, I know quite a few visual eaters. I guess we all are to some extent; evolution has made us this way. It's simply a case of some more so than others, much like yourself. :p:

ReputationRep:
    No need to be sorry.

Yes, I know quite a few visual eaters. I guess we all are to some extent; evolution has made us this way. It's simply a case of some more so than others, much like yourself. :p:
    And how about you - are you a visual eater?

ReputationRep:
    And how about you - are you a visual eater?

I suppose I am to an extent. Disregarding those are two completely different meals

It's nice to prepare meals with care instead of simply bashing them all together and plonking it on a plate. Whilst they may be of the same nutritional quality, there's something oddly satisfying about nice presentation. :gah:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I suppose I am to an extent. Disregarding those are two completely different meals

It's nice to prepare meals with care instead of simply bashing them all together and plonking it on a plate. Whilst they may be of the same nutritional quality, there's something oddly satisfying about nice presentation. :gah:
    It's difficult to find similar meals in such a short while, but the green beans are in both!

:drool:

Hi. :sick:

Spoiler:
        Show

ReputationRep:
        why do i feel ill?:holmes:

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by + polarity -)
        :drool:

Hi. :sick:
        Yay! Fast foods all the way.

Classic:

ReputationRep:
          Greetings and salutations.

(Original post by JayAyy)
            Greetings and salutations.

hi

ReputationRep:
            Woke up so damn late.

The footy on today is gash!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
          Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
          Useful resources
          AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
        • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
          Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.