24.74%
Tom (125)
43.55%
pinkmonkey3
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Zoe annoys me so much. She is always grumpy. Her voice tone never changes! And she was just being mean to Susie 'cause she likes making herself feel superior. Ugh.
Hravan
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Glenn and Zoe are so obviously together by this episode. Shame nobody ratted them out. Would have been hilarious.

So much love for Tom right now. He was so adorable when his team won. :love:
F1's Finest
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Mr.Messy)
House No.73, with the skip outside. Hello?
yeah that was so funny !! the look on Tom's face when Jim shouted out number 73 repeatedly was priceless...
master_blaster66
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
i think glen will win it or melody :/
Don'tNod
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ALZ-93)
Number 42 lucky number.......Heheheheeh...he
You can see the door slowly close...

I wanted to pull Zoe's hair, anything to make her STFU. I thought she was a quiet 'un. :facepalm2:

What happened to Leon this week? He didn't utter a word in the boardroom.
ormaybeitsjustnarcissism
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Edna was gorgeous on the aftershow! That was potential laptop background material imo

Zoe makes me so ARGH!! The faces and the sighing and eyerolling and her intonation and everything, all this really fake get-up-and-go 'We could talk for an hour yeah or I could do it!' stunt. If she had any bloody people skills she'd understand how to actually recognise what people meant by how they were talking. My reading of it- the girls were completely efficiently and conventionally selecting a project manager, but it seemed less decisive because they were using really typical female speech features, and her just blundering and and silencing them saying 'Right then I'll do it!', they must've felt quite baffled. Honestly though, out of my immediate family and friends I am probably the most cynical and pessimistic and find it hard to be as cheery as someone like my mum, and even I'd had enough of Zoe's whole...atmosphere.

Jim was hilarious.
Right Guard 3.D
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Tom got a win

I hated Zoe, but I never liked Edna, she had weird mannerisms.

Does anyone else think that next week, the whole blowing your load thing is Jim's idea and he may get fired? I hope not, I like him and he is better than most.
ALZ-93
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ormaybeitsjustnarcissism)
Edna was gorgeous on the aftershow! That was potential laptop background material imo

Zoe makes me so ARGH!! The faces and the sighing and eyerolling and her intonation and everything, all this really fake get-up-and-go 'We could talk for an hour yeah or I could do it!' stunt. If she had any bloody people skills she'd understand how to actually recognise what people meant by how they were talking. My reading of it- the girls were completely efficiently and conventionally selecting a project manager, but it seemed less decisive because they were using really typical female speech features, and her just blundering and and silencing them saying 'Right then I'll do it!', they must've felt quite baffled. Honestly though, out of my immediate family and friends I am probably the most cynical and pessimistic and find it hard to be as cheery as someone like my mum, and even I'd had enough of Zoe's whole...atmosphere.

Jim was hilarious.
LOL, so true
IceWater
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I want to get spanked by Shaniqua
History-Student
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by IceWater)
I want to get spanked by Shaniqua
There's a Shaniqua?

I really need to learn the contestants names.
TheRustaman
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
How did that biatch Zoe get through. Lawd Suger bottled it.
The Stig
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The whole of the losing team is rubbish (forgot the team name). I don't think any of them will make the final.
Mr Inquisitive
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Marsha2112)
Zoe was SUCH a bully to Susan! She should definitely have gone, completely useless and the most whining monotonous voice ever. Apart from that MBA escapade, i don't see how Edna made any mistakes that was comparable to Zoe's epic fail in the task.
Agreed. It's not the first time Zoe has been so condescending either.
Mr.Messy
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Melody is beautiful.

But her voice annoys me.. I know of a way to fix it though.. :perv:
Roobsa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Just finished watching the episode.

Zoe is such a *****. But it only makes me like her more. :love:

The best shot of the episode was when Tom and Jim were running towards the camera in their jump suits.

Also, Tom's face in the boardroom after he found out he won! That was brilliant. You couldn't find a bigger grin anywhere.
Roobsa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It's ironic that Arlene Philips described Zoe as someone you loathe.
mossinator
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
http://entrepreneurshipuk.blogspot.com/ Just updated my Apprentice blog for this week, it's all changed from last week it has, enjoy
Ecosse_14
  • Study Helper
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Well, Helen certainly came out from the back on tonight's ep. I barely knew anything about her until tonight, and she was really good! Zoe should so have been fired though, she was an awful PM. She didn't have a clue what she was doing, she couldn't manage the task and she certainly couldn't deal with her team members appropriately. I'm sort of rooting for Helen to win after that.
buzz123
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Really wanted susan to go, hate her lol.

Melody in a bikini afterwards :yep:
Reformed2010
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Roobsa)
Just finished watching the episode.

Zoe is such a *****. But it only makes me like her more. :love:

The best shot of the episode was when Tom and Jim were running towards the camera in their jump suits.

Also, Tom's face in the boardroom after he found out he won! That was brilliant. You couldn't find a bigger grin anywhere.
She is a total ***** and you like her? :confused:

I thought Jim and Tom was a fantastic duo, and Jim standing up to the builder earned him more man points me thinks.

Zoe should have been fired. She was an uninspiring, rude, condescending idiot.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (125)
39.56%
No - but I will (17)
5.38%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.33%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (154)
48.73%

Watched Threads