Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Also, the price is not the same as it is in the offer pack :/ it's gone up a couple of hundred quid.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

hey, where do we find out our accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by martin jol)
    hey, where do we find out our accommodation?
    You'll get an email telling you to log into Living.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corax)
    You'll get an email telling you to log into Living.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    sweeet, where'd you get?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corax)
    Ashcroft, I wanted Maple Bank Oh well, suppose there's nothing we can do

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Mason was not even in my top 3 lol. Ahh oh well can't do much now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corax)
    So have I I wanted mixed sex!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha yeah you did.

Thought I was going to get BBB at best. Ended up getting AAA. Couldn't have been more confused.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by martin jol)
    sweeet, where'd you get?
    I got mine about an hour ago

(Original post by SamTheMan95)
    Haha yeah you did.

Thought I was going to get BBB at best. Ended up getting AAA. Couldn't have been more confused.
    Oh ay! and woo, that's great! What was your offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corax)
    I know, so annoying - Ashcroft was my second choice so I can't really complain.. I think I have a re-furnished room so hopefully it'll be decent.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah their flats are quite nice actually. Don't mind mason either as it's quite new, just pricey lol. Hopefully the girls are all nice lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Btw anyone know how many people per flat?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ItsJustMe17)
    Omg been put into single sex flat (( whyyy

Posted from TSR Mobile
    hey I'm in ashcroft too, block 1, how do you know if you've gotten a single or mixed sex flat?

ReputationRep:
    Btw anyone know how many people per flat?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Depends on where you are. I'm in Mason and it's flats of 6 but apparently some other halls have corridor layouts or bigger flats.

ReputationRep:
    ahhh finally all sorted, got my law offer woo. now need to sort out freshers plans. totally confused as to which to buy and what site to buy it from exactly? ps would i be right in guessing most people will be going to freshers not knowing anyone...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GabrieleR)
    hey I'm in ashcroft too, block 1, how do you know if you've gotten a single or mixed sex flat?
    Hey and it says on the 'Flat Gender' bit

Yeah their flats are quite nice actually. Don't mind mason either as it's quite new, just pricey lol. Hopefully the girls are all nice lol.
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aha yeah same and Mason costs a fortune - I wouldn't be able to afford it!

Btw has everybody registered as a student? I haven't done it yet, when do we need to do it by? I'll try and do it tomorrow if I'm not too hungover...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nemi022)
    ahhh finally all sorted, got my law offer woo. now need to sort out freshers plans. totally confused as to which to buy and at site to buy it from exactly? ps would i be right in guessing most people will be going to freshers not knowing anyone...
    Hi, I'm going through adjustment from Eng.Lit and german to Law and German so probably this time tomorrow I will also be doing law. I was just going to go through the Guild of Students website as it's probably the most legit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corax)

Aha yeah same and Mason costs a fortune - I wouldn't be able to afford it!

Btw has everybody registered as a student? I haven't done it yet, when do we need to do it by? I'll try and do it tomorrow if I'm not too hungover...
    I haven't registered yet either :P also when to buy freshers tickets and whatnot? Like I'm so confused

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bushome54)
    Depends on where you are. I'm in Mason and it's flats of 6 but apparently some other halls have corridor layouts or bigger flats.
    I'm in Mason too, sounds good.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I haven't registered yet either :P also when to buy freshers tickets and whatnot? Like I'm so confused

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm going to buy mine tomorrow maybe.. I don't want them to sell out and end up with nothing I hate how we have to pay a pre-payment to secure our room :/

ReputationRep:
    I got offered tennis court (not ensuite) which was my 3rd choice. I got a single sex flat as well which is a bit annoying but it seems quite a few people are in the same situation. I got in though so can't complain really!
    Anyone else in TC08-47?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corax)
    I got mine about an hour ago

Oh ay! and woo, that's great! What was your offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Unconditional but I was aiming for AAB. Happy days, we're uni students

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corax)

Aha yeah same and Masonhow costs a fortune - I wouldn't be able to afford it!

How do you register as a student?
    Iv got a congratulations email and then nothing after that...

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.