Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    3 interviewers looooool sounds like it's going to be an interrogation

ReputationRep:
    Well done to all who have interviews, feeling a little concerned with my UKCAT of 667.5 and UCAS tarriff of 632, but hopefully fingers crossed!! Do I stand a chance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Digimon97)
    Well done to all who have interviews, feeling a little concerned with my UKCAT of 667.5 and UCAS tarriff of 632, but hopefully fingers crossed!! Do I stand a chance?
    I think u stand a fair chance. Don't worry

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha thanks, but how fair is fair? I know my tariff is good, but I hope my UKCAT won't let me down... Have they also been looking at personal statements this year for selection?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Digimon97)
    Haha thanks, but how fair is fair? I know my tariff is good, but I hope my UKCAT won't let me down... Have they also been looking at personal statements this year for selection?
    My ukcat is 635 and I still got the interview. Ur total overall score is 1300 which is pretty good and I would say u are guaranteed an interview.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How are people preparing for talking about the article at interview? For/against? Or go through the various viewpoints of the people involved?

ReputationRep:
    Time to be more active in this thread. Go luck to those with an interview coming up and good luck to those waiting to here. Hope you all get good news.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CW84)
    How are people preparing for talking about the article at interview? For/against? Or go through the various viewpoints of the people involved?
    I used anything and everything online. BBC, guardian, DM (lol), TSR :beard:........

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    I used anything and everything online. BBC, guardian, DM (lol), TSR :beard:........

Posted from TSR Mobile
    whats DM? :P

ReputationRep:
    I got an interview yesterday too!! My stats are UKCAT 700, UCAS 620

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1995claz)
    I got an interview yesterday too!! My stats are UKCAT 700, UCAS 620
    undergrad?

ReputationRep:
    what dates are availiable for the undergrad interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medic321)
    whats DM? :P
    Daily mail

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by solarplexus)
    what dates are availiable for the undergrad interview?

January: 21st 27th 28th 29th 30th
    February: 17th 18th 24th 25th 26th

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    do you get to choose which one?

ReputationRep:
    Successfully made it to interview! Absolute relief to say the least! Received an e-mail around 11:30am yesterday for the 29th January.

UKCAT: 2690 (672.5)
    UCAS Tariff: 640
    Predicted: A* A* A* A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TCunningham)
    Successfully made it to interview! Absolute relief to say the least! Received an e-mail around 11:30am yesterday for the 29th January.

UKCAT: 2690 (672.5)
    UCAS Tariff: 640
    Predicted: A* A* A* A
    Congratulations!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations everyone!! The ball is finally rolling (on a Saturday too!) which is uber exciting.
    Am I right in saying everyone with invites have their interviews in late January?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jollygood)
    My ukcat is 635 and I still got the interview. Ur total overall score is 1300 which is pretty good and I would say u are guaranteed an interview.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha thanks, I hope your right , did you have a tariff of 700? And does anyone know if personal statement had a say in interview selection this year?

ReputationRep:
    Got an interview!!!!
    Thanks so much to everyone else who posted their interviews- I've only been checking my emails on my phone but reading this thread prompted me to check my emails on the computer and I found an interview offer! For some reason it didn't come through on my phone- just a warning to anyone else who never uses their computer to check emails!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.