Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone here like Vocaloid or Nightcore? Just wondering. I like most music, but this stuff is addictive at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by techno836)
    haha :lol: mine was as I opened them and then one with my results and my family ( I believe I have said this though :lol: )
    I was nearly in one as the photographer (and the people being photographed) really wanted me to be in it (presumably so I could be embarrassed ) but I stood my ground and refused. I don't like having my photo taken.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tsjmcgrath)
    I was nearly in one as the photographer (and the people being photographed) really wanted me to be in it (presumably so I could be embarrassed ) but I stood my ground and refused. I don't like having my photo taken.
    haha I muscled my way out of the group one :awesome: i'm not a fan of it either :five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluffroom)
    Wow Dark Paradise is a really good song, how did I miss this song from the LDR album when i listened to it.
    It's one of my favourites from Born to Die. National Anthem is probably my favourite though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emcat)
    It's one of my favourites from Born to Die. National Anthem is probably my favourite though.
    I do love national anthem. I'm not a LDR fan tbh - stuff like the remix of summertime sadness which isn't even remotely new are making me dislike her as i don't like listening to music i was bored of months ago.

ReputationRep:
    Wow Dark Paradise is a really good song, how did I miss this song from the LDR album when i listened to it.
    One of her worst tbh. Bel Air, Cola, Lolita and National Anthem are the best songs on there.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr.Nor)
    One of her worst tbh. Bel Air, Cola, Lolita and National Anthem are the best songs on there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    subject to opinion, then again you linked me a song which actually made my ears hurt, so some opinions must be worth less... :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    subject to opinion, then again you linked me a song which actually made my ears hurt, so some opinions must be worth less... :mmm:
    Like I said before, I knew you wouldn't like it so there's no need to bring that up again now is there?

And I never really payed Dark Paradise + Carmen that much attention on the album tbh. Some of her unreleased stud can outclass the album honestly (Hollywood's Dead for instance)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Like I said before, I knew you wouldn't like it so there's no need to bring that up again now is there?

And I never really payed Dark Paradise + Carmen that much attention on the album tbh. Some of her unreleased stud can outclass the album honestly (Hollywood's Dead for instance)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Dude, it wasn't even a song, it was worse than chinese water torture.

ReputationRep:
    Dude, it wasn't even a song, it was worse than chinese water torture.
    I listened to them crystal fighters and it gave me a headache after 10 seconds so we all have different opinions

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I listened to them crystal fighters and it gave me a headache after 10 seconds so we all have different opinions

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I call bs on the headache - if that **** you listen to doesn't you must have mental problems, it sounds hideous.

ReputationRep:
    I call bs on the headache - if that **** you listen to doesn't you must have mental problems, it sounds hideous.
    Crystal fighters sound hideous, I don't know why you're going to see them. If I was you I'd get a refund.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Crystal fighters sound hideous, I don't know why you're going to see them. If I was you I'd get a refund.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You have an awful taste in music. :judge:

ReputationRep:
    How are/ have people been celebrating?

ReputationRep:
    You have an awful taste in music. :judge:
    And so do you (even though we have a lot more in common on last fm now)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aasvogel)
    Out for tea with the family, but I'm now sat upstairs on my own listening to Eminem, oh joy

ReputationRep:
    And so do you (even though we have a lot more in common on last fm now)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah... I really don't.

It doesn't take a lot to increase commonality when you play more - I have 3x more plays than yesterday.

ReputationRep:
    Mainly with food... :ashamed2: I went out for breakfast, then to Starbucks, then out for dinner and now I've just had some cake

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattFletcher)
    Out for tea with the family, but I'm now sat upstairs on my own listening to Eminem, oh joy
    (Original post by SophieB1997)
    Mainly with food... :ashamed2: I went out for breakfast, then to Starbucks, then out for dinner and now I've just had some cake
    Haha nice! We're going out tomorrow night for tea as like a culmination of results' celebrations for me and my two sisters. Anybody going out? I need ID.

ReputationRep:
    Grandma's taking me shopping Saturday hehe (mainly for school supplies but still)

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.