Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    any social policy offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xyzmaster)
    got an offer for actuarial science

Hey, how long are you in your 8-week email when you received your offer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doodlebag603)
    Hey, how long are you in your 8-week email when you received your offer?
    6 days

ReputationRep:
    6 days

Wow, congratulations mate! I'm 3 weeks into my 8-week and have yet to receive a reply.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, congratulations mate! I'm 3 weeks into my 8-week and have yet to receive a reply.
    Thank you. Are you an international student ?

ReputationRep:
    Thank you. Are you an international student ?

Yes I am. Where are you from?

ReputationRep:
    Yes I am. Where are you from?
    Kenya. And you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pancake2797)
    Applied for PPE as well and just realized I'm 5 weeks into the 8 week waiting period. Yes I am very very worried now.
    Hey sorry for the late reply but I received my LSE offer approx. 2 weeks ago. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    got an offer for actuarial science
    Did the email come through today or yesterday?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambertobin_97)
    I applied for economics and government at LSE with A2 predictions of AAA, I got the 8 week email about 2 weeks ago but they didn't mention a questionnaire? My school don't certificate A2 so could this be why and if not, is it a disadvantage that they don't know my AS grades? I got 6 A*s and 5 A's at GCSE.

thanks
    Hello, I am planning on applying to this course next year. What kind of job do you want to go into after doing this degree?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kim1410)
    I am from Korea. I was predicted 43 with 7,7,6 in HLs (Korean, Geography and Economics). How about u?
    I'm applying for Geography and taking the IB too (with 44 predicted) How far into the 8 weeks are you if you don't mind me asking?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got the "your application is now under consideration by the Admissions Selector" email, but it doesn't say anything like "you are strong enough." Is that normal? Or am I not strong enough indeed but they didn't want to reject me during the Christmas period lol?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dave97)
    Did the email come through today or yesterday?
    Yesterday evening

ReputationRep:
    Kenya. And you?

Malaysia

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harrybithell196)
    Congratulations! Fellow lawyer!������ Are you a UK or international applicant?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congratuations to you too! Internatonal Applicant You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benq)
    I got the "your application is now under consideration by the Admissions Selector" email, but it doesn't say anything like "you are strong enough." Is that normal? Or am I not strong enough indeed but they didn't want to reject me during the Christmas period lol?
    The email is the same for everybody, so yes I'd say it's perfectly normal. In fact it's pretty good because it signifies that you've passed a filter.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty sure I'm not going to get an offer Finished the 8 week waiting period today but they sent me another email saying that it'll be another 4 weeks for them to assess me against my cohort (applying for straight econ).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oreoenthusiast)
    Pretty sure I'm not going to get an offer Finished the 8 week waiting period today but they sent me another email saying that it'll be another 4 weeks for them to assess me against my cohort (applying for straight econ).
    When did you send your application? My 8 weeks for econ also finished yesterday and now I'm just scared that I'll get rejected today cause it's Friday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mindispoison)
    When did you send your application? My 8 weeks for econ also finished yesterday and now I'm just scared that I'll get rejected today cause it's Friday

Got my 4 week email 2 weeks ago. Don't worry if you did not receive that email as it just means more waiting. There is still hope for you!

ReputationRep:
    hello! my 8 week email finished a week back and they sent me another 4 week email today! it's such a long wait

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.