The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

Zaha back at Palace might be decent
Reply 1761
rooney is ****ing off. now aguero or balotelli :tongue:
2-1.

how lovely - 3 defenders in this match; 0 clean sheets...

EDIT: even better, both teams conceded 2 or more
this is painful....
(edited 9 years ago)
I didn't have the balls to go for Siggy as captain, I had him until 11:20 today but I totally bottled it. I played it safe and it cost me 7 points plus the inevitable bonus. Not a terrible week so far given how most over people are doing but it has been pretty poor compared to my first 2 weeks.
Thoughts on these changes for first WC change?

Going to try and chase risers over the international break.

Final team will be made towards the end will hopefully a bit more money.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by sr90
Tripling on Chelsea attack looks very appealing I must say. I'm thinking of this atm.

Mannone
Dier Ivanovic Clyne Chester Duff
Sigurdsson Ramsey Fabregas Di Maria Jones
Sturridge Naismith Costa

Is Dier knee jerk or do you seem him staying in the team and continuing with goals/assists? Haven't watched him.

Naismith will soon likely lose a lot of price i think. Eto'o surely taking his place, plus Barkley returning soon. Yoshida better value than Clyne for Southampton possibly?

Who is Jones? The Burnley midfielder?
Original post by Gob Bluth
Is Dier knee jerk or do you seem him staying in the team and continuing with goals/assists? Haven't watched him.

Naismith will soon likely lose a lot of price i think. Eto'o surely taking his place, plus Barkley returning soon. Yoshida better value than Clyne for Southampton possibly?

Who is Jones? The Burnley midfielder?

You got in there quickly :laugh:

Dier has looked good at RB, you'd imagine he'll keep his place there since the only alternative for that spot is Kyle Walker (who is out injured for a while anyway). I don't think Yoshida is a long term option, the Saints fans I know don't rate him and they've already signed Florin Gardos as a new CB. Yes, he's just a cheap bench fodder mid who will play - this years Jedinak.

Naismith is the only question mark I have really. Don't want to go down the 4.5 non playing striker route and there's very little value in the mid priced ones. Might downgrade ADM to Sterling, Sturridge to Aguero, Ivanovic to a cheaper defender and work someone in that way.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1767
Naismith is looking good
Naismith scores again. Is this real life
wow this match.. so many points avaliable, and so few going to costa.. got a feeling this will hurt me
What on earth is happening at Goodinson?
on second thoughts, the goals look very finely spread, no one with a huge number of points, except ramires + matic, but their ownerships are very low, so it should be ok..
haha it's been a field day.

Ivanovic gets a goal for my fantasy team :blush:
(edited 9 years ago)
first big mistake of the season..

had costa captain first 2 weeks, all good.. changed to jovetic this week, - awful.
40 points from 9 players today. Seems to be low scores all around this week.
Original post by fallen_acorns
first big mistake of the season..

had costa captain first 2 weeks, all good.. changed to jovetic this week, - awful.

With Mou messing around with what he was saying seemed like a wise move. Could easily have had a 30min cameo for just a point.
Original post by sr90
40 points from 9 players today. Seems to be low scores all around this week.

36 from 7 for me so far, minus bonuses

+ yep seems low, looking through the top-end of the league seems most are 30-40, with the odd person higher.. and a very few higher then 50 (not taking into consideration how many players have played)
Reply 1777
34 points from 7 players.

Posted from TSR Mobile
loving how tight my H2H is this week..

Currently im down by 3pts, with our players still to play as:

Chambers + Sterling = both of us

Sanchez + Dier - me

Adebayor - them

Got to hope sanchez goes nuts on leicster..
Reply 1779
33 from 6

need to get rid of Rooney any recommendations guys?

Quick Reply

Latest