Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Um. Guys. Was there a question after the 12 marker???!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't think so? Why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeeBuzz)
    Um. Guys. Was there a question after the 12 marker???!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No, there wasn't.

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna guess at the grade boundaries for PSYA1 as being:

58/72 - A
    52/72 - B
    47/72 - C
    42/72 - D
    36/72 - E

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone done a unofficial mark scheme for this paper yet? or a list of all the questions with how many marks each question was?

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone think of an acrostic mnemonic with the following letters:

APTADPAMDP

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know where I can find the june 2011 psya2 paper???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alpopcuino)
    Does anyone know where I can find the june 2011 psya2 paper???
    Type in the subject iand exam board and past paper 2011 into google and click on the link that comes up

ReputationRep:
    SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER THIS

FOR 2 MARKS A LIMITATION OF ANXIETY ON EWT

i WROTE PROTECTION OF PARTICIPANTS NEED TO BE CONSIDERED BECAUSE THE WEAPON CAN CAUSE SOME STRESS AND DISTRESS TO SOME POEPLE DUE TO THE PRESENCE OF THE WEAPON SO ETHICAL ISSUES NEED TO BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION

DOES THIS GET ME 2 MARKS OR NOT BEEN ASKING FOR A WHILE NOW

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone share a full mark model answers for the Pituitary Adrenal System and the Sympathomedullery pathway; 6 marks each?

ReputationRep:
    There you go... Now someone please help with my mnemonic 'APTADPAMDP'
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K3lvin)
    SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER THIS

FOR 2 MARKS A LIMITATION OF ANXIETY ON EWT

i WROTE PROTECTION OF PARTICIPANTS NEED TO BE CONSIDERED BECAUSE THE WEAPON CAN CAUSE SOME STRESS AND DISTRESS TO SOME POEPLE DUE TO THE PRESENCE OF THE WEAPON SO ETHICAL ISSUES NEED TO BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION

DOES THIS GET ME 2 MARKS OR NOT BEEN ASKING FOR A WHILE NOW
    I'm not sure, it's not necessarily a limitation, its an ethical issue and so depends how specific the mark scheme is. (its only 2 marks anyway so as long as your other answers were good, no need to fret.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midnight1811)
    There you go... Now someone please help with my mnemonic 'APTADPAMDP'
    A- Ashley
    P -Plays
    T- Tennis
    A -And
    D- Dan
    P -Plays
    A- A
    M- Million
    D- Different
    P -Physical (Activities)

I tried haha.

ReputationRep:
    Your a star. Wow that's amazing! Cheers 😅😃

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midnight1811)
    Your a star. Wow that's amazing! Cheers 😅😃
    no worries

ReputationRep:
    Just a little worried as I wrote a lot in the 12 marker for Bowlby, however I failed to mention the secure base and the continuity hypothesis (I sort of described it but that exact word was totally blanked out of my memory). Will it still be possible for me to gain enough marks having expanded on my other points and including a lot of evaluation??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 100questions)
    I'm not sure, it's not necessarily a limitation, its an ethical issue and so depends how specific the mark scheme is. (its only 2 marks anyway so as long as your other answers were good, no need to fret.)
    wouldnt i get 1 mark it is kinda of a limitation because you need to consider the participant and the stress so ehtical are an issue tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K3lvin)
    wouldnt i get 1 mark it is kinda of a limitation because you need to consider the participant and the stress so ehtical are an issue tbh
    You may get 1 mark, sure. Not saying you're totally wrong, there is definitely the possibility of it being credited at least one mark but like I said, depends how specific the mark scheme is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kamran71)
    dentify IV and DV [2] D,A

Outline multi-store model [6] Duration, capacity, encoding of STM +LTM

Two limitations of multi store model [4] patient K.F verbal stm impaired, visual stm ok

Baddley dual task proves msm is not unitary

Outline research into anxiety on EWT (including what participants did and findings) [6] weapon focus effect loftus >> man with blood vs man with grease on his hands

Limitation of anxiety on EWT [2] ethical>> causes distress

Cognitive interview (knife attack) [4] context reinstatement, recall everything, reverse order, alternative view

Directional hypothesis [2] the group which is taught the memory improvement strategy will recall more correct items from the list of 10 than the group which is not taught the memory improvement strategy

Outline memory improvement strategy [2] method of loci

Strengths/limitations for case studies [4] non reoresentative>> cant generalise

Influentialich qualitative data

Pilot study [4]

Standaridisenstrctuins, timing, if photos are suitabke, if memory strategy is approproate

ATTACHMENT

Define secure attachment [2]parent ia used as safe base to explore, high seperation protest, stranger anxiety and happy at reuinon

Strength of the strange situation [2] lab study >controlled> replicate

Difference between insecure-avoidant and insecure-resistant in SS [4] avoidant doesnt care no stranger anxiety no sepration protest resistant =ambivalent high stranger anxiety and seoeration protest

Findings into cultural variations of attachment [4] van ijzendoorn kroonwnberg more variation within than between, japan=high resiatnce moatky secure all over the world, etc

How to conduct a random sample [2] names>paper>hat>pick 10 or random number generator

Why random sample is better than volunteer sample [2] is kess biased/subjective as volunteers may have motive for wanting to participate

Explain how mother would show demand characteristics in SS [2] social desirabikity bias, more care

BPS guidelines - ethical issues of strange situation [6]debrief= tell them resukts,aims od study and what it all means

Condidentitality keep ppts private deception, dont dexieve, withdrawal ket them withdraw if its too distressing

Outline and evaluate Bowlby's theory of attachment [12. SoMAGIC Ao2 lorenz, hazan shaver love quiz, schaffer and emmerson, hodges and tixard, lamb, ][/QUOTE
    Thank you! Do you think i will get the marks for saying that a strength of the strange situation is that the investigator isn't present and therefore, there are no investigator effects?

ReputationRep:
    This was a resit and i replicated as much of the essay as i can remember. Could someone mark it please? pm me if u want to look at it and tell me what u think. Thanks. (on bowlby)

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.