Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toile)
    Yeah I would like to know if everyone's been put on hold or there are people out there who've actually received an offer from York SJ.
    I met a girl today who had an interview there last Wednesday and was made an offer the next day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gwendavies)
    Anyone heard from UWE after the December interviews?
    NI

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've had an offer after my interview in Feb if that helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DylanPughe)
    I sent mine late november so im not sure where i stand, just hope i hear back soon
    Yeah I sent mine late November too and heard nothing...

ReputationRep:
    Rejected from Nottingham. Was told my Birmingham that I was borderline and had to wait until all the interviews were done. Has this happen to anyone else ? When do Birmingham finish their interviews ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cam342)
    Rejected from Nottingham. Was told my Birmingham that I was borderline and had to wait until all the interviews were done. Has this happen to anyone else ? When do Birmingham finish their interviews ?
    I've got the last interview on the 22nd of March I think

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jd1234567)
    I've got the last interview on the 22nd of March I think

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks - bit longer to wait then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sopheee12)
    I met a girl today who had an interview there last Wednesday and was made an offer the next day
    Wow! That's quick, she must be very special. They told us we'd have an answer in 3 weeks its been 5 now.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah kings last date of interviews was yesterday and Birmingham is 22nd of March

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from East London post interview? It's been just over 2 weeks I'm getting impatient! X

ReputationRep:
    Just received an offer from St George's! They're my first choice- so happy )

ReputationRep:
    I had an interview there in December and they offered me a place yesterday 😊

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have an idea when Cardiff offers will come out?

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone! Has anyone recently been on a Brighton interview and if so have you heard? I went and they said we'd hear back really soon, I'm worried I'm going to get a rejection:-(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kroast)
    Hi everyone! Has anyone recently been on a Brighton interview and if so have you heard? I went and they said we'd hear back really soon, I'm worried I'm going to get a rejection:-(
    Hi, I had one last week. I thought they were gonna get back to us this week, but haven't heard anything!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarah_hhhh)
    Anyone have an idea when Cardiff offers will come out?
    God I wish I knew !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physio86)
    Hi, I had one last week. I thought they were gonna get back to us this week, but haven't heard anything!
    Was you there on Wednesday too?

ReputationRep:
    Well done!!! You must be really pleased! I had an interview in January and still waiting, when was yours??
    (Original post by HearMeRoar)
    Just received an offer from St George's! They're my first choice- so happy )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Llottie)
    Well done!!! You must be really pleased! I had an interview in January and still waiting, when was yours??
    Aw thank you- I am! I had an interview there on the 3rd of February (so I expect you'll hear soon) Good luck, hopefully you'll get an offer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moonandstars)
    God I wish I knew !
    I hate this wait!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kroast)
    Was you there on Wednesday too?
    Yeah, on the 3rd March, loads of people there! Did you remember them saying they would let us know this week?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 3, 2018
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.