Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard anything about offers etc today?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MollieMc)
    Have any in-service people heard anything today?
    Nope not heard anything yet! I'm reproductive, are you?

ReputationRep:
    Hi all!

After 3 years of applying I have been offered Genomics at Manchester! I cannot believe it!
    I imagine the reserves might hear more as the offers expire at about 12.20 so then they'll be able to move things around.

I don't suppose anyone reading this is going to be the other trainee at Manchester? It would be nice to say hello before September!
    Best of luck to everyone else who is still to get an offer! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiwi27)
    Nope not heard anything yet! I'm reproductive, are you?
    Yeah I'm reproductive too Really hope we find out soon!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys,

I have been offered Gastro for Poole, I was just wondering whether the person who has the Sheffield place, be willing to upgrade to Poole? Well done to all the other applicants

ReputationRep:
    I will be the Biochem STP in Southampton. Anyone else going to be there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xMissKatiex)
    Hi all!

After 3 years of applying I have been offered Genomics at Manchester! I cannot believe it!
    I imagine the reserves might hear more as the offers expire at about 12.20 so then they'll be able to move things around.

I don't suppose anyone reading this is going to be the other trainee at Manchester? It would be nice to say hello before September!
    Best of luck to everyone else who is still to get an offer! x
    Hi,

That's so great to read It's my second year applying and have been placed on reserves - an improvement from last year!

Congratulations on your offer, well deserved

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hurriya23)
    What location did your friend get offered and are they accepting?just trying to work out the odds of any positiona being opened up
    They got South Manchester! They have accepted with upgrades. It was his second choice, first being Central Manchester x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SaltyCh1ps)
    Hi Who got Gastro at Salford? Or any of the other gastros?
    Hi! I got Gastro at South Manchester. Salford was my first choice but I decided to accept without upgrades as getting to either hospital from my current flat is just as easy!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloep1989)
    They got South Manchester! They have accepted with upgrades. It was his second choice, first being Central Manchester x
    Congrats to your friend , not many people from audiology are on this thread still a tinsy winsy bit of hope left

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hurriya23)
    Congrats to your friend , not many people from audiology are on this thread still a tinsy winsy bit of hope left
    Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Are we still waitin for Cardiac offers or are they out already?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack23Man)
    Are we still waitin for Cardiac offers or are they out already?
    Still waiting... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welly909)
    Still waiting... :rolleyes:
    Thank you. Waiting is the hardest part!

ReputationRep:
    I know right?? I've been a wreck for 3 days! Even when I'm asleep!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welly909)
    I know right?? I've been a wreck for 3 days! Even when I'm asleep!
    Good luck guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nymv)
    Hi,

That's so great to read It's my second year applying and have been placed on reserves - an improvement from last year!

Thank you! There is still time!

Every year I have got slightly further which has been encouraging! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nymv)
    Hi,

Hi nymv,

I am in this position too. Last year I was interview reserve, this year I am offer reserve. Was really hoping for an offer this time but I guess I will have to try again next year and hope its third time lucky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benjaminstp)
    Hi nymv,

I am in this position too. Last year I was interview reserve, this year I am offer reserve. Was really hoping for an offer this time but I guess I will have to try again next year and hope its third time lucky.
    It was 3rd time lucky for me and a couple of other people I know! Don't lose hope! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hummy42)
    Hi Guys,

I have been offered Gastro for Poole, I was just wondering whether the person who has the Sheffield place, be willing to upgrade to Poole? Well done to all the other applicants
    do you currently live in the north? I put Poole as my final choice as I really didn't want to uproot to move 6hrs away! Congrats on the offer!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2017
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.