Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

[2016] Fastest and slowest offer senders watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I applied like 2/3 weeks ago and I already got my 5 offers!

I applied to De Montfort Leicester, The University of Hull, Suffolk, Bedfordshire and Manchester Metropolitan

ReputationRep:
    Sent my UCAS off today. Anyone know how long any of the following universities take:
    Swansea
    Southampton
    Middlesex
    Leeds
    Wolverhampton

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VictoriaCoolio)
    It's going to take you three weeks exactly to hear back from UCL. My friend and I who both applied for CS at UCL got offers back three weeks after we applied

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Awesome! Did you get invited to any selection events/ interviews?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard anything back from Mmu or UEL? I'm so impatient

ReputationRep:
    I got my first offer today, I got an unconditional to Strathclyde.

ReputationRep:
    Offer for Law at City! Took a week.

ReputationRep:
    Just got two unconditional offers for English Language related courses at Bangor! Yay!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    applied on the 19th of november for zoology at:
    Roehampton
    Reading
    Exeter
    Leicester
    Nottingham
    i have offers for all 5, i have listed them in the order of which they responded

ReputationRep:
    My application went off on the 1st for criminology, had offers from Huddersfield within 24 hours, Brighton on Monday night and Manchester met and Nottingham Trent in Tuesday night. Now I'm just waiting on uni of Manchester which typically, is the one j really want to go to and am most worried about as it has higher entry requirements

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilovefries)
    I applied like 2/3 weeks ago and I already got my 5 offers!

I applied to De Montfort Leicester, The University of Hull, Suffolk, Bedfordshire and Manchester Metropolitan
    How fast did man met reply? I applied three weeks ago tomorrow, and I've not even had an email with recognition of application :/ and it's the one I want most!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by George12X)
    Has anyone heard anything back from Mmu or UEL? I'm so impatient
    Don't go to UEL!!! I'm literally applying this year to transfer to MMU, so seriously stay away from UEL

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AdorableDrip)
    How fast did man met reply? I applied 2 weeks ago tomorrow, and I've not even had an email with recognition of application :/ and it's the one I want most!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    7 Dec I think I had to wait about 2 weeks as well. I'm sure they will reply to you soon. I didn't get any recognition emails from my choices I don't know why good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilovefries)
    7 Dec I think I had to wait about 2 weeks as well. I'm sure they will reply to you soon. I didn't get any recognition emails from my choices I don't know why good luck
    Thank you, just checked and it's actually 3 weeks tomorrow :/ I got really excited because I had 2 in 2 days like a week after I sent off my UCAS and now nothing :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, just checked and it's actually 3 weeks tomorrow :/ I got really excited because I had 2 in 2 days like a week after I sent off my UCAS and now nothing :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't worry, it happens to everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elzprosser)
    My application went off on the 1st for criminology, had offers from Huddersfield within 24 hours, Brighton on Monday night and Manchester met and Nottingham Trent in Tuesday night. Now I'm just waiting on uni of Manchester which typically, is the one j really want to go to and am most worried about as it has higher entry requirements

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Those were really fast. I'm sure you'll get Manny too. I've an offer for Sociology so we may have some common modules

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Just remember that they have to reply to you by May so we are actually quite lucky to get the replies so quickly. I guess that they just have too much applications to look at. Also, I was actually getting excited when checking ucas track, now I got all the offers so I don't feel that excitement anymore lol :P

ReputationRep:
    guys i am getting worried i applied for kent and bath spa well over 2 weeks ago now and havent heard back yet..

ReputationRep:
    anyone applied to bristold, leeds, or loughborough? I just want to know how long they take to give out offers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pewdiepig)
    anyone applied to bristold, leeds, or loughborough? I just want to know how long they take to give out offers.
    Got an acknowledgement email on Monday and an offer on Wednesday evening (for compsci), so they seem to be reasonably fast at sending offers out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mattari)
    Got an acknowledgement email on Monday and an offer on Wednesday evening (for compsci), so they seem to be reasonably fast at sending offers out.
    which uni is this and how long did u wait to get the offer?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.