Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey I got mine and I scored 29! So happy! Anyone else recieved theirs? I got rejected from Oxford but have got offers from Nottingham lse Warwick and kcl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwertyuipdoe)
    Hey I got mine and I scored 29! So happy! Anyone else recieved theirs? I got rejected from Oxford but have got offers from Nottingham lse Warwick and kcl
    when did u hear from kcl? when did u take the lnat? thanks

ReputationRep:
    I scored 22 and got an offer from durham. Do you think I have a chance at UCL?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brometheus)
    Got my LNAT result... anyone else ?
    just got mine as well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ariadnelee33)
    what does ur surname begin with? I think it's sent out by surname...
    My surname starts with T. I got a score of 26, was rejected from Bristol. Still waiting on Notts, Birmingham and Durham.

ReputationRep:
    scored 23 and now feeling worried about king's...can anyone tell me if i have a chance?
    LNAT felt like it went completely down the drain so 23 isn't too bad for what i thought when i left the room..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by galatasaray1905)
    just got mine as well!
    I got 24... which is kind of low but I have gotten an offer from Bristol. Would KCL take with a 24?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qeraldd)
    My surname starts with T. I got a score of 26, was rejected from Bristol. Still waiting on Notts, Birmingham and Durham.
    Did they tell you the reason for rejection? Well done, 26 is a great score!

ReputationRep:
    Just got mine!! My surname begins with S so it's just random haha - got 27/42!! So proud!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dfradkin)
    scored 23 and now feeling worried about king's...can anyone tell me if i have a chance?
    LNAT felt like it went completely down the drain so 23 isn't too bad for what i thought when i left the room..
    I got 22 and waiting on Kings, Notts and Bristol, really not very hopeful now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirblaw3)
    Did they tell you the reason for rejection? Well done, 26 is a great score!
    Nope, there wasn't a reason for rejection. Will they tell me the reason for rejection if i'd email them directly to enquire?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know what score (appx) out of 42 kcl gives offers to?

ReputationRep:
    Got 27!! And I think my essay went well too, v v pleased! It seems like a lot of people did well, considering previous years I heard of people getting like 18s, etc. Well done everyone!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qeraldd)
    Nope, there wasn't a reason for rejection. Will they tell me the reason for rejection if i'd email them directly to enquire?
    Yes they should do!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by galatasaray1905)
    Does anyone know what score (appx) out of 42 kcl gives offers to?
    I got KCL with a score of 27!

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ariadnelee33)
    when did u hear from kcl? when did u take the lnat? thanks
    Heard from kcl last week and took the lnat in October

ReputationRep:
    27 on the LNAT, sat January 06

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know what the average for Nottingham was?

ReputationRep:
    Is 24/42 bad??

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2016
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.