ReputationRep:
    (Original post by target21859)
    What happened to arsey?
    I guess you didnt hear

ReputationRep:
    fgs this isnt working

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shardé)
    Exactly. I worked my ass off trying to understand complex transformations. Such a waste.
    Omg same here. I even did all of those impossible review 1 questions from the book all just to be given something that could only be conjured up by satan. Not even a f*****g loci question at least.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    You wouldn't lose marks for anything except *maybe* the SF
    Thanks. What if my answer is wrong? I tried to make my method clear so I think that my method would give me the right answer but I may have made a mistake somewhere in there along the way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pyslocke)
    Thanks. What if my answer is wrong? I tried to make my method clear so I think that my method would give me the right answer but I may have made a mistake somewhere in there along the way.
    I got 32.5 and you said 30 something so hopefully you're alright?

ReputationRep:
    How many marks was Q 7 b and c?

ReputationRep:
    I only just managed to read that through my tears

ReputationRep:
    I found that absolutely dreadful 😢 Expecting 62 max probably and I really need an A so fingers crossed for low boundaries

ReputationRep:
    The long wait for Zacken to release his MA....

ReputationRep:
    Guys how did u find that exam, i think it was the worst paper i've ever done in my life. I was so confident but even the polar question was so odd, my limts were in decimals (0.722) i manged to get an answer but it's probably wrong. Even the transformations didn't come up, god knows how much time i wasted during the year learning how to do em 😭😭😭.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irate Killah)
    Omg same here. I even did all of those impossible review 1 questions from the book all just to be given something that could only be conjured up by satan. Not even a f*****g loci question at least.
    Exactly.. The ultimate Pisstake.

ReputationRep:
    How many marks would you get out of 7 if you got the integrating factor but couldn't integrate etc? (Question 4 b)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fghj1)
    I only just managed to read that through my tears
    We all did...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ... still recovering from the tragic incident .... :cry:

ReputationRep:
    There goes my only chance at Warwick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anas97)
    Guys how did u find that exam, i think it was the worst paper i've ever done in my life. I was so confident but even the polar question was so odd, my limts were in decimals (0.722) i manged to get an answer but it's probably wrong. Even the transformations didn't come up, god knows how much time i wasted during the year learning how to do em 😭😭😭.
    The exam was the worst. Absolutely terrible. My area on the polar equations somehow came out negative so I know I must've got that wrong. The lack of complex transformations was such a disappointment

ReputationRep:
    How much if I got the limits wrong the polar coordinates for the integration bit, got whats inside but my limits were ****ed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coolguy123456)
    How many marks would you get out of 7 if you got the integrating factor but couldn't integrate etc? (Question 4 b)
    Around 3

ReputationRep:
    For 5/8 Q's solutions:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4150403

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coolguy123456)
    Same question...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ManOfJustTin)
    There goes my only chance at Warwick
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Too late to give up now....

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 24, 2017
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.