The Student Room Group

Edexcel FP2 Official 2016 Exam Thread - 8th June 2016

Scroll to see replies

fgs this isnt working
Original post by Shardé
Exactly. I worked my ass off trying to understand complex transformations. Such a waste.

Omg same here. I even did all of those impossible review 1 questions from the book all just to be given something that could only be conjured up by satan. Not even a f*****g loci question at least.
Original post by Student403
You wouldn't lose marks for anything except *maybe* the SF

Thanks. What if my answer is wrong? I tried to make my method clear so I think that my method would give me the right answer but I may have made a mistake somewhere in there along the way.
Original post by Pyslocke
Thanks. What if my answer is wrong? I tried to make my method clear so I think that my method would give me the right answer but I may have made a mistake somewhere in there along the way.

I got 32.5 and you said 30 something so hopefully you're alright?
How many marks was Q 7 b and c?
Reply 1765

I only just managed to read that through my tears
I found that absolutely dreadful 😢 Expecting 62 max probably and I really need an A so fingers crossed for low boundaries
The long wait for @Zacken to release his MA....
Original post by Irate Killah
Omg same here. I even did all of those impossible review 1 questions from the book all just to be given something that could only be conjured up by satan. Not even a f*****g loci question at least.

Exactly.. The ultimate Pisstake.
Reply 1769
Guys how did u find that exam, i think it was the worst paper i've ever done in my life. I was so confident but even the polar question was so odd, my limts were in decimals (0.722) i manged to get an answer but it's probably wrong. Even the transformations didn't come up, god knows how much time i wasted during the year learning how to do em 😭😭😭.
How many marks would you get out of 7 if you got the integrating factor but couldn't integrate etc? (Question 4 b)
Original post by fghj1
I only just managed to read that through my tears

We all did...

Spoiler

There goes my only chance at Warwick:frown:
Original post by Anas97
Guys how did u find that exam, i think it was the worst paper i've ever done in my life. I was so confident but even the polar question was so odd, my limts were in decimals (0.722) i manged to get an answer but it's probably wrong. Even the transformations didn't come up, god knows how much time i wasted during the year learning how to do em 😭😭😭.

The exam was the worst. Absolutely terrible. My area on the polar equations somehow came out negative so I know I must've got that wrong. The lack of complex transformations was such a disappointment
How much if I got the limits wrong the polar coordinates for the integration bit, got whats inside but my limits were ****ed
Original post by coolguy123456
How many marks would you get out of 7 if you got the integrating factor but couldn't integrate etc? (Question 4 b)

Around 3

Same question...
Original post by ManOfJustTin
There goes my only chance at Warwick:frown:

Spoiler

Minimum 3 I believe. I think you may get a further one after that just for attempting to integrate the RHS but I'm not sure.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending