Turn on thread page Beta

What do men REALLY think about skinny girls? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm size 8-10 and i'm skinny.
    Some guys and girls think im annorexic just because im skinny. When really i am a normal size.
    Why don't guys go for girls who are skinny?
    Are we really that disgusting?
    I'd rather be like this than fat!!
    xx

ReputationRep:
    im size 6 and i have normal tits and ass soo i dont no why your saying size 6 and 8 girls don't have them ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charleigh06)
    I'm size 8-10 and i'm skinny.
    Some guys and girls think im annorexic just because im skinny. When really i am a normal size.
    Why don't guys go for girls who are skinny?
    Are we really that disgusting?
    I'd rather be like this than fat!!
    xx

theres plenty of guys who go for chicks like YOU and I and they don;t find us disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antonia87)
    And you wanted to kill her I'm sure. It doesnt help that my boyfriend is still friends with every stunning woman he's shagged either. So I have to be reminded of their prescence on a regular basis.
    Preetty much. She's not the nicest person in the world either. I couldn't cope with that, it would seriously bother me.

ReputationRep:
    Its not so much about being skinny but rather being FIT!!
    It also helps to have the right proportions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by linkdapink)
    I just mean to say that a lot of guys are giving the idea that girls who aren't 6/8 are HUGE. But for quite a lot of women to get that size is to be anorexic. All I mean to say is that guys probably don't understand girls sizing, and what 6/8 actually looks like on girls who are anything but blessed with a good body.
    I'm VERY insulted. i'm a size 6, and I'm NOT anorexic. I eat just the same amount as anyone else, I look healthy too, I'm just petite!!!
    I can't believe people think it's okay to go around accusing people of having eating disorders... it's just as bad as calling someone obese or being racist in my opinion!

ReputationRep:
    I like girls with NO fat on them but nice curves.
    http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._4027163_n.jpg

I cannot stand these fat disgusting vile women who claim that skinny girls do not have curves. Yes they DO have curves and they have the RIGHT curves. YOU do not have curves you just have fat deposits where your curves should be.

Fat tits are not attractive, cellulite arse is not attractive. Stop with this **** that you're 'curvy'. No you're not, you're ******* fat and it is disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarah.Rivers)
    I'm VERY insulted. i'm a size 6, and I'm NOT anorexic. I eat just the same amount as anyone else, I look healthy too, I'm just petite!!!
    I can't believe people think it's okay to go around accusing people of having eating disorders... it's just as bad as calling someone obese or being racist in my opinion!
    I think she was making the point that the only people she knows who are that size happen to have eating disorders. I don't think she was trying to imply that everyone that's a size 6/8 is anorexic..

Of course there are people that are naturally that skinny, it's all to do with body build.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jam4kate1991)
    How pathetic is this response. You think because I made a typo I can't insult someone else? You really should consider growing up, you think your cool and big behind your computer because you can type properly? Your obviously a computer nerd. Probably explains your post count...

For your information, why does what university I go to mean anything? I'm travelling 200 miles north to Newcastle to be with my fiance as she's moving back there a month before I go to uni there. It's actually pathetic how you think you can judge someone by what university they can go to? Your amazingly naive and plastic. There's not many people that can achieve a B,B,B at A-Level without any revision atall and their only incentive in life being to spend the rest of his life with his kate. Not to mention the fact I missed two A/S exams when I lost my dad in '09 and dropped my 4th with a U because of that? Whatever.
    Well of course you can't insult someone else about their English when yours is just as bad if not worse. Have you not even heard of the word 'hypocrite'? And besides grammatical mistakes are nothing to do with typos. You can't even remember to use verbs, something I can do in 3 different other languages not including English. I don't think I'm big and cool because I can type properly but yes I think that I'm better than you because I can type properly. It shows that someone's less of a lazy sh*t than you. And judging from my post count? One, it isn't even that high and two, isn't that what someone 'naive and plastic' would do?

Travelling to your fiance Kate who you think is cheating? Smart move.
    And any cretin could get BBB at a level without revision. Oh I guess that's what you are. But don't be insulted, I bet you don't even know what it means But well done for that B in LEISURE. Your teachers must be proud :rolleyes: Ooh haha I love it! Trying to make me feel sorry about your sh*tty little life and guilty about insulting you? I guess that's what you keep on having to do to keep your 'precious Kate'.

Stop being so insecure and making yourself feel better by insulting other people who are better than you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarah.Rivers)
    I'm NOT ACCUSING YOU OF HAVING AN EATING DISORDER.

All I AM saying is that the only people I know who are 6/8 DO have an eating disorder, and most have battled with it for a long time. And other than the VERY LUCKY people like you, who probably have a fantastic figure, for a LOT of girls the only way they would attain a size 6 figure would be to have an eating disorder (which would be myself included).

I don't know you at all. So I cannot possible accuse you of having an eating disorder.

ReputationRep:
    YAY!

I know there is loads that dont, but every time something like this comes up on TSR, there are a million guys who say that 10+ is too big. Makes me feel fat (I'm 5ft8 and size 12... not "fat" at all)
    nah 5ft 8 and size 12 is really good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fox_the_fix)

I cannot stand these fat disgusting vile women who claim that skinny girls do not have curves. Yes they DO have curves and they have the RIGHT curves. YOU do not have curves you just have fat deposits where your curves should be.

Fat tits are not attractive, cellulite arse is not attractive. Stop with this **** that you're 'curvy'. No you're not, you're ******* fat and it is disgusting.
    To be honest though, it's clear that this model^ has had surgery for her curves. MY curves however are in proportion to my skinniness (:

ReputationRep:
    Some guys like a girl to be stick thin, some like them to be size 20.

ReputationRep:
    I'm NOT ACCUSING YOU OF HAVING AN EATING DISORDER.

All I AM saying is that the only people I know who are 6/8 DO have an eating disorder, and most have battled with it for a long time. And other than the VERY LUCKY people like you, who probably have a fantastic figure, for a LOT of girls the only way they would attain a size 6 figure would be to have an eating disorder (which would be myself included).

I don't know you at all. So I cannot possible accuse you of having an eating disorder.
    I see where I made the mistake here, sorry (: I got ahead of myself I guess, because some people DO accuse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mincan)
    Well of course you can't insult someone else about their English when yours is just as bad if not worse. Have you not even heard of the word 'hypocrite'? And besides grammatical mistakes are nothing to do with typos. You can't even remember to use verbs, something I can do in 3 different other languages not including English. I don't think I'm big and cool because I can type properly but yes I think that I'm better than you because I can type properly. It shows that someone's less of a lazy sh*t than you. And judging from my post count? One, it isn't even that high and two, isn't that what someone 'naive and plastic' would do?

Travelling to your fiance Kate who you think is cheating? Smart move.
    And any cretin could get BBB at a level without revision. Oh I guess that's what you are. But don't be insulted, I bet you don't even know what it means But well done for that B in LEISURE. Your teachers must be proud :rolleyes: Ooh haha I love it! Trying to make me feel sorry about your sh*tty little life and guilty about insulting you? I guess that's what you keep on having to do to keep your 'precious Kate'.

Stop being so insecure and making yourself feel better by insulting other people who are better than you.
    Bad at English? I'm just not sad enough to waste time and type like a nerd and then criticise people because of that, obviously not the case with you. You think your cool because you know part of two other languages? Who doesn't, everyone gets taught compulsery French and German where I live.

Someone naive and plastic is exactly you, you think you know everything which is hilarious, your just a stupid kid. You think you know me? When you don't know the first thing about me.

Because I obviously insulted people when it was some guy insulting me about my taste in women? Real smart you are. For your information, Edexcel Leisure Studies is the hardest A-Level I've done? Definitely harder than Economics and Leisure so good game on that one. I like how your sad enough to stalk me and think you know me? Sure anyone could get BBB, in fact I don't know of a single person that ever has, about 7 people in my Economics class revised to s**t and got C/D's.
    It's pathetic how you try to insult my intelligence because of what I study? I love how you missed out my other two subjects?

It's hilarious how you havn't got anything to show but you feel free to criticise me and you think your more than me? Your a disgusting little girl. Run along.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by campy)
    Not necessarily. I was 38-30-40 at my biggest and my boobs have always been massive.
    Well you have a smaller waist than I mentioned. Of course a size 12/14 can be more 'curvy' than a size 8/10 but was just saying it can work vice versa too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jam4kate1991)
    Bad at English? I'm just not sad enough to waste time and type like a nerd and then criticise people because of that, obviously not the case with you. You think your cool because you know part of two other languages? Who doesn't, everyone gets taught compulsery French and German where I live.

Someone naive and plastic is exactly you, you think you know everything which is hilarious, your just a stupid kid. You think you know me? When you don't know the first thing about me.

Because I obviously insulted people when it was some guy insulting me about my taste in women? Real smart you are. For your information, Edexcel Leisure Studies is the hardest A-Level I've done? Definitely harder than Economics and Leisure so good game on that one. I like how your sad enough to stalk me and think you know me? Sure anyone could get BBB, in fact I don't know of a single person that ever has, about 7 people in my Economics class revised to s**t and got C/D's.
    It's pathetic how you try to insult my intelligence because of what I study? I love how you missed out my other two subjects?

It's hilarious how you havn't got anything to show but you feel free to criticise me and you think your more than me? Your a disgusting little girl. Run along.
    Both of you argue somewhere else!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fox_the_fix)

Fat people don't just get cellulite...
    Kate Moss has cellulite.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca_18)
    Yes!!! Thank you!!!! It's hard to find examples of ACTUAL average body types in the media. Either they're super skinny, rare/artificial "curvy" types, or else the few token fat girls that they keep around around.

Would any TSR girls be brave enough to post their actual pics? (Haha I don't want to because I wear a US size 8-- which I think is a UK size 10, which is now apparently fat. ...but to be fair, I'm also 5'10.)
    You're a fool. You know what, I've had enough of this thread to be honest lol - it's too hard to get through to you people. It's easier to convince guys that they're not ugly and height doesn't matter than women and their misguided perception of fat.

ReputationRep:
    Sizing is a stupid way of measuring how fat you are.
    I vary from a size 8-14 depending on what it is I'm buying.

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.