Who supports this:"Please do not draw Muhammad(pbuh)?? Watch

jonathan3909
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by MarkAdam)
It called freedom of speech, just a shame that the so called "religion of peace" go in hissy fits and want to bomb everyone.
What you all did in World War 1 and 2 is :o:
nihility
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by jonathan3909)
Have you forgotten the past 60 years history when you christians killed millions in World war 1 and 2~Fighting like nothing:yep:
lul wut? those wars werent over religion.

and how are you a muslim? are you a convert?
TheAngoose
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Who told you to stick your nose in here?
Ok so you
1) Create a thread
2) Ask a question
3) State your point of view
4) Are rude to some guy who states his

Where is the love?
jonathan3909
Rep:
?
(Original post by Meagz)
You guys are the most trollable group in the world.

SRSLY, RELIGION DOESNT MATTER.
If It didn't,you won't be sneaking in to this thread:yep:
jonathan3909
Rep:
?
(Original post by nihility)
lul wut? those wars werent over religion.

and how are you a muslim? are you a convert?
But it still shows how Brutal people of a particular religion can be:yep:
jonathan3909
Rep:
?
(Original post by TheAngoose)
Ok so you
1) Create a thread
2) Ask a question
3) State your point of view
4) Are rude to some guy who states his

Where is the love?
This thread was for the supporters,why didn't you post in the other thread??(trolling)

and the word 'love' is not in your dictionary!
Rainbowl
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
me i support
470dwndow54
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
i just think the death threats were a step too far.
non-muslims shouldnt draw Muhammed because its disrespectful...
but they also dont understand how important it is to muslims because to them its just a picture.
they dont understand the importance because they arent muslim so its all fair, but to deliberately try to wind up muslims is harsh, but so it putting people in prison and threatening to kill them for a picture. so im kinda stuck in the middle.
470dwndow54
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Turin Turambar)
People will continue to depict mohammed until you learn to stop crying about it and threatening to kill people over it.

We are not your slaves, you are not any better than us. We think your prophet was on crack and that you are an idiot for believing in him.

He was a nonce too.
and also this ^^
innocent177
Report 8 years ago
OmG here is my para of explanation to all those who are killing themselves

well first ov all u guys shouldnt draw The prophet(PBUH) cuz that hurts the muslims...have u nonmuslims seen a muslim draw jesus buddha or anyones God???...
if v respect your religion respect ours

and btw islam doesnt allow anybody to disrespect any religion unless there is a question of of islams integrity at stake:/
*hope that made sence:P*

see ISLAM IS TOLERABLE <3

i DONT SUPPORT THIS DAY
freedom of speech-------moi ass

respect religions... for pEACE
flugestuge
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by issih)
Bull....
You are just a crazy.
MaceyThe
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Have you forgotten the past 60 years history when you christians killed millions in World war 1 and 2~Fighting like nothing:yep:
:facepalm2: :
They were not religious wars though, were they. That was to do with nations threatening our allies and threats to our sovereignty.

Sure, the antagonists on both sides were Christian, but it was "religious terrorism" only in the same way that two men fighting in a pub over a spilt drunk, who both happen to be Christian, would be religious terrorism.

The fact they were Christian was incidental. They were not motivated by religion, carrying out acts of terrorism in the name of their religion or justifying them using their religious scripts.

Depicting a prophet is not "religious terrorism." Flying planes into the World Trade Centre is.

And anyway, we're not Muslim, so we can draw whatever the hell we like without having to worry about the silly rules you lot have to live by or the risk of burning in "hell fire."
You should give it a try sometime, it's great.....
MaceyThe
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by issih)
i just think the death threats were a step too far.
but they also dont understand how important it is to muslims because to them its just a picture.
they dont understand the importance because they arent muslim so its all fair, but to deliberately try to wind up muslims is harsh, but so it putting people in prison and threatening to kill them for a picture. so im kinda stuck in the middle.
If Scientology decided that King Henry VIII was sacred, and that he wasn't allowed to be depicted, if some Scientologist then threw a hissy-fit because you wanted to draw him, would you then - as a non-scientologist - respect that and not draw him, or would you think he's an idiot and tell him to get lost?

As non-Muslims, their rules about what they can and can't draw don't apply to us. We can eat pork, we can drink alcohol, we can draw whatever the hell we like, and it's non of any Muslims business what we do. If they don't like it, tough. That's their fault for subscribing to an ideology that restricts their lives in so many ways. Their personal faith should remain personal - if they try to impose it on our lives, to impinge on our freedom, they can go screw themselves. You don't have to live like a Muslim and respect their prophets "so as not to cause offense" or out of fear of retribution.
callum9999
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by flugestuge)
Bull....
You are just a crazy.
Who are you to dictate what people are allowed to be offended by?

I share the opinion that being offended over someone drawing a picture of your god is ridiculous, but they have every right to be offended by it - its a personal feeling.

As such, doing something that has no bearing on your life whatsoever (drawing a picture of muhammed) because you know it will upset someone is just a vile thing to do (and for anyone doing it because it stands up for freedom of speech, how can you then criticise death threats? Surely that is their freedom of speech? - as disgusting as it is).
callum9999
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by MaceyThe)
If Scientology decided that King Henry VIII was sacred, and that he wasn't allowed to be depicted, if some Scientologist then threw a hissy-fit because you wanted to draw him, would you then - as a non-scientologist - respect that and not draw him, or would you think he's an idiot and tell him to get lost?

As non-Muslims, their rules about what they can and can't draw don't apply to us. We can eat pork, we can drink alcohol, we can draw whatever the hell we like, and it's non of any Muslims business what we do. They're personal faith should remain personal, if they try to impose it on our lives, to impinge on our freedom, they can go screw themselves.
I'd do both. While I think its stupid, others clearly don't - and as I just said, doing something simply because you know it will offend someone is a horrid trait.

Eating pork, drinking alcohol etc. are all part of a western life - drawing pictures of muhammed is not.
Avesta
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
:facepalm2: :
They were not religious wars though, were they. That was to do with nations threatening our allies and threats to our sovereignty.
Yes, and to reinforce this - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/13th_Wa..._(1st_Croatian)

If the wars were over religion, why would Muslims join the "christians", not to mention the role the Ottoman empire had in WW1 :rolleyes:
Wolfos
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You really do have absolutely no grasp on history whatsoever, do you?
bennh
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by JoshJGordon)
I will draw Muhammad if I want to.

However I do not feel like doing so today, maybe tomorrow.
This.

It's our right. We don't have our rights taken away just because some nutters are religious and some aren't. Does drawing the very ordinary man whose exaggerated nonsense about what he did in a cave has become a mass following harm anyone? No
Fuzzpig
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Tut.exe)
devon is full of sheep
haha sorry aliluvschoc... i thought people here are personally attacking each other rather than arguing about htis so i thought i'd join in the fun...
Correction, Devon is full of cows.

And that is why in Plymouth, music is pronounced "Moosic".

So there you go.
470dwndow54
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago

As non-Muslims, their rules about what they can and can't draw don't apply to us. We can eat pork, we can drink alcohol, we can draw whatever the hell we like, and it's non of any Muslims business what we do. If they don't like it, tough. That's their fault for subscribing to an ideology that restricts their lives in so many ways. Their personal faith should remain personal - if they try to impose it on our lives, to impinge on our freedom, they can go screw themselves. You don't have to live like a Muslim and respect their prophets "so as not to cause offense" or out of fear of retribution.
yes i agree but to draw it deliberately to piss them off because we kno it will is really disprespectful and i get that the group is making a point but its still harsh.

and i have no idea who king henry is and i dont wanna draw him anyway (or Muhammed for that matter) but i wouldnt be like "HEY SCIENTOLOGISTS look who i drew!!" we arent muslims so why should we wanna draw muhammed anyway?? unless ur a swedish artist using him in a cartoon kinda thing. then if the muslims dont like it they shouldnt read it... but this whole fb group is like getting a muslim forcing him/ her to come to an alcohol fuelled party where everyones eating pork off a spit roast. it upsets them and u shouldnt deliberately try to upset people.

i dunno, whatever...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (56)
19.31%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (117)
40.34%
Nope, not that interesting (117)
40.34%

Watched Threads