Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Originally Posted by LabyrinthWonder
    Anyone here applying for English and Film at Queen Mary's?

I've applied for French and Film and it's my first choice, I'm so impatient, I've got 3 offers but the 2 I'm really interested in are taking ages to reply I'm glad there's other people on hereas impatient as me haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by staylor16)
    I'm so impatient, I've got 3 offers but the 2 I'm really interested in are taking ages to reply
    same! It's so annoying! Which is the other uni you haven't heard back from? QMUL will probably be my insurance, UCL being my first (I'm wanting to study psych though :rolleyes:).

ReputationRep:
    I applied to QMUL for English (Q300) and I have my interview in a couple of weeks!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone recieved an offer from Maths yet?! ..x

ReputationRep:
    i'm still waiting to hear something too.
    sent off my application for Human Geography on the 28th September! aaaahh!!

ReputationRep:
    This probably sounds really stupid haha, but what do people mean when they say you've recieved an acknowledgement? ..x

ReputationRep:
    i'm so impatient right now!! arrgghh

ReputationRep:
    Law with Politics over here. It's supposed to be my back-up, but in all honesty I really like the idea of the course, so it's probably my fourth/third choice.

Are they late to hand out offers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xbabycakes)
    same! It's so annoying! Which is the other uni you haven't heard back from? QMUL will probably be my insurance, UCL being my first (I'm wanting to study psych though :rolleyes:).

Nottingham Trent, it's going to be my insurance. But to be honest it's a really good uni so I wouldn't mind it if I went there. I loved UCL but didn't get the AS grades unfortunately

ReputationRep:
    How strange, a short while after I posted today I got an invitation to an open day. Pleased about that.

I have my unconditional offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhereIsMyMind)
    I have my unconditional offer

Congratulations!

For what course?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had a history offer?! I'm slightly paranoid. :ninja:

(Original post by LabyrinthWonder)
    Congratulations!

For what course?
    Pure Politics

Thank you!

Oh and to those who were worrying about the acknowledgement email teams meaning auto rejection ect. I had mine from team 'E' which someone mentioned was a rejection one, fail, because I had mine from 'E' and I have a place!

ReputationRep:
    good luck with all the brown ppl haha

ReputationRep:
    Does an invitation to an open day indicate anything, or is it just a circular to everyone applying for the course?

ReputationRep:
    I got an email from the law admissions dept. today inviting me to their open day - is that good news or does everyone get that??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bringmesunshine)
    i am a reapplicant for law too (:
    Have you been invited to QM on the 17th November?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by killa78)
    Have you been invited to QM on the 17th November?
    nope :/ did you?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 23, 2011
Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.