Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's so special about Emma Watson? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    If she wasn't famous, you wouldn't look at that face twice. They're many stunning celebs and she's not one of them. Soz.Beside that's just a nice pic of her.
    bad troll is bad. (and obvious)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    If she wasn't famous, you wouldn't look at that face twice. They're many stunning celebs and she's not one of them. Soz.Beside that's just a nice pic of her.
    I know myself, and even if she wasn't famous if I saw her on the street she'd definitely catch my eye.

Whether I could admit my love for her is another story.

Although she has nothing on my wife - Christina Milian.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    I know myself, and even if she wasn't famous if I saw her on the street she'd definitely catch my eye.

Whether I could admit my love for her is another story.

Although she has nothing on my wife - Christina Milian.
    lol! Christina Milian is what I call a HOTTIE

ReputationRep:
    It is the "Girl Next Door" phenomenon.

ReputationRep:
    I get what OP is saying, she's nothing special.

She is naturally pretty, but she has the best made of her by stylists and personal trainers.
    She can't act though. She should stick to modelling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    Good God you potter fans get so damn defensive.
    Maybe if you made sense then that wouldn't be the case. Way to go avoiding my reply though great argument you made there. Have a cookie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    lol! Christina Milian is what I call a HOTTIE
    I know :love: her divorce just went through so it's almost time for me to make my move.

ReputationRep:

This face would catch your eye? Alright, each to their own...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)

Everyone has their bad days darling ¬¬

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Maybe if you made sense then that wouldn't be the case. Way to go avoiding my reply though great argument you made there. Have a cookie.
    Er? didn't you see the bold 'but'

ReputationRep:
    Everyone has their bad days darling ¬¬
    That's how she would look like if she wasn't famous -_-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)

That's just silly. Those are candids. She's not a beauty queen. She's a normal girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    Er? didn't you see the bold 'but'
    Yes, highlighting a single word doesn't make your statement anymore understandable. It still makes as little sense as it did before. Like I said, maybe articulate yourself better to avoid such confusion :yy:

ReputationRep:
    She looks beautiful, I'm sure she wears make up but she wears it quite well and her overall style is nice. I think she has almost the perfect balance in her sense of style and beauty. She is alsosmart and hasnt stopped educating herself despite earnig a lot through the HP movies which I think is good. She just appears to be a lovely person and is a role model.
    We have also seen her grow up over the movies so I think people have grown to like her more and more.
    Shes just so nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Yes, highlighting a single word doesn't make your statement anymore understandable. It still makes as little sense as it did before. Like I said, maybe articulate yourself better to avoid such confusion :yy:
    GTFO

ReputationRep:
    *Observes positive vs. negative rep. battle on OP*...
    0_0

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    GTFO
    Stfu.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    That's how she would look like if she wasn't famous -_-
    You don't know what for sure, she obviously just got caught slipping and had no make up or anything on.

Tut tut...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Stfu.
    My thread. Piss off

I find her very annoying, actually - and it's not as if she's all that great at acting. Not saying I am however.

Apparently she got into a strop recently because "no decent parts were being offered to her" and she was considering quitting acting. That might have something to do with the fact that she's an overrated, typecast one-trick pony who thinks she is entitled to the best parts just because she's Emma Watson.

She trades on this pretence of being "beautiful"; well, honestly, it's in the eye of the beholder and I've met girls I consider to be much better looking.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.