Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    become a big boss and have lots of money and *****es and houses and slaves

ReputationRep:
    I think I want to travel/rep for another maybe 2 or 3 years.. id like to go to uni after i decide i want to stop repping but i need to get my grades up or something haaha maybe just go back to college and do something.. quite interested in midwifery or geography or something to do with animals..? lol
    Id like to get married and have 1 or 2 kids

But like you this changes 2 or 3 times a week haha

ReputationRep:
    I would like to go to LSE and attain a degree in Social Policy. Then perhaps get into social work -- until I climb the ranks and earn a healthy 50k+ a year. Maybe publish a book or two on the side. Oh... and I would also like to marry my girlfriend... and have a daughter... and move far, far away from my 'parents'.

ReputationRep:
    I want to be a Shepherd

ReputationRep:
    to become a professional footballer, not for the salary but for intrinsic purposes; i am consumed by football and i don't think i'd be happy doing any other job...

ReputationRep:
    Well at the moment, the only thing I'm thinking about, is if I'm going to get accepted at the liberal arts college I want to attend next Fall. I applied early decision, so I will hear on/around 15 December, and until I know where I'm going to be heading off to college, I'm not doing any thinking beyond that.

I thought I had it all figured out this time last year, I was convinced I wanted to return to the UK to study, and that I wanted to work in public health or be a dietician. Now I don't want either of those things - I'm back in the USA - and I'm hoping to double major in anthropology and sociology.

Therefore, even if I did have any 'plans' in mind, they would be liable to change.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmperorMustard)
    I want to become a Pastafarian and join the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, as I have been

*Thats me on the left, pm me ladies :ahee:
    You make me jizz and nice **** :P

ReputationRep:
    Go to space.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by defuzion)
    I would like to go to LSE and attain a degree in Social Policy. Then perhaps get into social work -- until I climb the ranks and earn a healthy 50k+ a year. Maybe publish a book or two on the side. Oh... and I would also like to marry my girlfriend... and have a daughter... and move far, far away from my 'parents'.
    You sound like a really nice guy :P

ReputationRep:
    I would like to do a Medicine Bachelor's DEgree at campbridge.
    ( My DReam To BEcome A Doctor)

ReputationRep:
    Erm, not sure in terms of careers, just hope to go to uni, be happy at uni, do good in degree, and get a job I'm comfortable in and settle down with someone I love and have babiessss called Oscar and Matilda :love: ... and then grow old and die I guess

ReputationRep:
    Go to university to do medicine or biochem, then be a doctor, a paediatrician or a neurologist if the medicine thing goes well or maybe go and work for something like medicin sans frontieres in poor countries or war zones. and I want a pretty house, a husband and some babies. yay!

ReputationRep:
    I'd either like to work for Pixar (dream...) or, more realistically, RSPB!

ReputationRep:
    Buy a house in the countryside, live with my wife and kids and my German shepherd Dave. See the world a bit (Maccu Piccu and Northern Lights are top of the list), have some fun, play some gigs with my band, carry on my career in IT.

I don't want much tbh, but when I have it all, I'll be immensely happy.

ReputationRep:
    Well I sorta realised my dream two months ago or so :P The big dream would be getting into medicine in the UK.
    The whole picture and little thoughts are that I wanna become a doctor and study part of my degree or summer school in the US and Australia or do an elective somewhere else in Europe. I wanna travel and see the world: China, Brazil, Venezuela, Canada, Italy, Egypt yeah basically everywhere.

Hopefully end up living and practicing in the UK somewhere. According to a book I bought I will find my future husband at uni so I dunno what that part of my life holds but the rest is up to the coincidences :P

ReputationRep:
    I really couldn't be bothered, get a masters/Doctors of psychology then just do some Psychology related job with flexible hours and decent pay 30k+ after 3/4 years and start of atleast 24k+ And probably 50/60k+ after 10 years, more would be appreciated .

ReputationRep:
    travel, experience a lot of different things, be happy, try my best to make others happy

ReputationRep:
    Either be happy, get rich or go to sleep eternally (not sure if there's a word for that :P)

ReputationRep:
    Just about everything that I can. I want a successful career, a great education (in progress), and one day I suppose I would like a family. As for the details - I want to get a first, and then do the bar course, or perhaps a master's; then i want to work hard if i get pupillage, etc. I'd like to travel the world, one year at a time. One day perhaps build a house. Nothing's impossible.........

ReputationRep:
    I want to become a lawyer and run my own law firm. I am also hoping to become a wife and mother along the way. ^_^

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.