Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimbles)
    IF only I knew someone doing the course I'm gonna do at NTU to get an idea of how many days a week I can expect to be in for lectures Then I can find out training and game days for the sport and it will be all dandy! lol

Think I might just go Clifton.... MEHH I don't know actually lol!
    Lol, well good luck with all that I guess :P You'll do fine with where ever you end up so I wouldn't worry too much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jobud)
    Lol, well good luck with all that I guess :P You'll do fine with where ever you end up so I wouldn't worry too much
    I just don't want to feel I'm missing out on the social side just cos I'm out of the city

ReputationRep:
    I just don't want to feel I'm missing out on the social side just cos I'm out of the city
    I'm pretty much in your situation; my course and sports are at Clifton but it seems quite expensive to travel to the city for the whole year, although I think I'll end up at Clifton to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    Ah you won't miss out, there's still plenty of social activity in Clifton and you can still travel to the city. If it matters that much just live in the city and commute to Clifton everyday?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loves2spooge)
    I'm pretty much in your situation; my course and sports are at Clifton but it seems quite expensive to travel to the city for the whole year, although I think I'll end up at Clifton to be honest.
    Yeah it will be expensive I guess we can try and ask a current NTU Clifton student?

ReputationRep:
    I will be commuting between city and clifton all the time as I am doing combined psychology and sports studies, so lectures in both campus! Plus sports in clifton... so I will be getting the bus pass deffo... its not too bad for the year!! Here, I pay £15 a week for one, for college! So over 41 weeks (uni year length), it would be like... £615! so the uni price is good for me

ReputationRep:
    Where are lectures for Business ??:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by girlyouhaventseen)
    Where are lectures for Business ??:confused:
    Newton Building, the big white one they recently renovated. It's really nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jobud)
    Law is in there too?

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, name's Francis Clarke (but there are those who just call me Frank). I'm a yorkshire lad and I'll be a NTU 2011 fresher. Looking forward to it, it'll be mint! Most likely gonna be living at the Clifton Campus studying physics so hopefully I'll meet some of you all!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frankio)
    Hey everyone, name's Francis Clarke (but there are those who just call me Frank). I'm a yorkshire lad and I'll be a NTU 2011 fresher. Looking forward to it, it'll be mint! Most likely gonna be living at the Clifton Campus studying physics so hopefully I'll meet some of you all!
    welcome! You joined on FB group too I see! Will more than likely see you at Clifton!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jobud)
    Where is it located?is it in city?

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one wishing the next 7/8 months would just fly by?

ReputationRep:
    Where is it located?is it in city?
    Yeah.

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one wishing the next 7/8 months would just fly by?
    No,you are not only one
    Cannot wait for uni ,too!The fun starts here:yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swimmer)
    Yeah.
    Awesome!!!!:yep::yep:

ReputationRep:
    No,you are not only one
    Cannot wait for uni ,too!The fun starts here:yep:
    haha I wonder if we can move in earlier than welcome week? Because I know some uni's you can because the lease on your contract for your room sometimes starts a week earlier or a few days earlier.... hmm....

ReputationRep:
    haha I wonder if we can move in earlier than welcome week? Because I know some uni's you can because the lease on your contract for your room sometimes starts a week earlier or a few days earlier.... hmm....
    I hope we can move in earlier !!!!!!!!!ah,i gotta find out about this

ReputationRep:
    I hope we can move in earlier !!!!!!!!!ah,i gotta find out about this
    Me too! Even if it's only a few days earlier, it just means we can be all sorted out by freshers week I'm excited!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Nottingham > Trent.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.