Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Not a clue. It says early January in the prospectus, what do you want, a specific time and date or what? Surely early January is enough to know :confused:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Yes, in past threads people have known the exact date they are sent.

I heard a rumour they are sent on the 31st Dec from someone else but I'm not sure that's accurate. I'm just wondering when they'll be out...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SilverstarDJ)
    Yes, in past threads people have known the exact date they are sent.

I heard a rumour they are sent on the 31st Dec from someone else but I'm not sure that's accurate. I'm just wondering when they'll be out...
    Yes but does it really matter? Early January I'll say is the first 2 weeks maximum. Its not that long a time frame to have to wait really. Even if you did know the exact date they were sent it might still take longer to get to you than other people because of where you live etc so asking for the exact date seems rather needless to me.
    • PS Helper

It's usually the first week of January... at least it has been for the last few years. It's very unlikely to be 31st December though.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    I was just asking out of curiosity, I know it doesn't matter as such.

ReputationRep:
    so, i'm also done with my interview, finally.
    Liked it a lot, so no matter the outcome it was definitely worth coming to Britain. The people I met were super nice, the tutors as well, subject supervisor was great, it would be really a great privilege to study in such an environment...

Good luck to you all!

ReputationRep:
    It's January the fifth. That's the date they're sent out. It's on the website. I'm not sure why you're all being so aggressive to the poor chap that asked.

ReputationRep:
    ^ Agreed. Who would not be interested in knowing the exact date? People need to relax.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SilverstarDJ)
    I know they are sent out in early January but does anyone know the specific date when post interview acceptance/rejection letters will be send out?

Just being inpatient
    5th jan they are sent first class I have been told, expect them on the 6th or 7th!!!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by connorbrown)
    5th jan they are sent first class I have been told, expect them on the 6th or 7th!!!
    Thank you for the info

ReputationRep:
    Omg i cant wait

(Lol Im gonna get so many thumbs down for saying that)

ReputationRep:
    I thought I would write my Cambridge interview experience for some feedback ect and also (mostly) to get it of my chest as it is hard to talk to people without worrying that they would think you were bragging.

College: Queens
    Course: Mathematics (with Physics)

Structure: Two Maths Interviews and One Physics.

I arrived at queens and was given a nice talk by the admissions tutor who eventually went and left us to read newspapers and sit in silence ( a natural silence though). We had to keep track of time and go find our interviewers at appropriate times.

[Mod edit: specific interview details removed]

That is the end of my interview experience I would love to be asked question or here feedback!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by metjush)
    What? Such an awful lot of people applying for a second undergrad degree? Very strange Weren't some of them applying for postgrad?
    Sorry for this incredibly delayed reply. NO! They were all applying for a first degree in law. :confused::eek:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.