Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amy7)
    She was Davina in WR...forgotten her name in Casualty...but yes, very annoying. I want to shout 'grow up' to her, stereo-typical 'party' girl, like Zoe used to be before she mellowed.
    And yaaaay for Holby!
    I was like why is everyone from WR coming to holby and casualty o.O lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pandora.)
    Not my type, but he'd make a great Doctor in Doctor Who.
    Never watched Doctor Who, although apparently I'm missing out haha

(Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    Yes! Not necessarily looks-wise, but he's got something sexy about him :sexface:
    he really has! I hate to say it but it's the moody/authoritive streak in him, he's just... mmm :mmm:

(Original post by Amy7)
    Nope...he bugs me!
    Jessica moved to America ages ago, she hasn't been in it for a year-ish. You mean the blonde nurse that was Jessica's friend?
    actually I think I might be confusing the season that's airing now with an earlier one -__- I watched a fair bit of s21 (i think) on youtube a bit ago, Jessica was in it, and I've definitely somehow merged the two in my head haha... oops! :')

(Original post by PhoenixFortune)
    My mum pointed out that Dylan and Ruth would make a good couple, and now I can't get that idea out of my head! I think they would, though I still prefer Jay. :daydreaming:
    Oh god, they really would! but yeah... Jay/Ruth first priority definitely

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amy7)
    Aaaaaand. On the Holby note, anyone want to create a thread or shall I?
    Well I for one will post in it, so yes you should :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Democracy)
    Well I for one will post in it, so yes you should :p:
    Posted Yay!

I think Ruth and Dylan together would be a nightmare, they're way too alike. Their relationship would be so sarcastic and mean and destructive.
    With Ruth and Jay they're pretty much opposites and so when Ruth is feeling all moody and destructive optimistic, chirpy Jay comes along And when Jay is too jokey and chirpy Ruth makes him more sensible and mature.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amy7)
    Posted Yay!

I think Ruth and Dylan together would be a nightmare, they're way too alike. Their relationship would be so sarcastic and mean and destructive.
    With Ruth and Jay they're pretty much opposites and so when Ruth is feeling all moody and destructive optimistic, chirpy Jay comes along And when Jay is too jokey and chirpy Ruth makes him more sensible and mature.
    Dylan and Zoe :sexface:

"Stop waggling"..."Stop looking" :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    What happened to Nick and Zoe, it just sort of trailed off with no explanation :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissLightyear)
    What happened to Nick and Zoe, it just sort of trailed off with no explanation :confused:
    After the last series finale, where they split up, there hasn't been any mention of it. In a recent interview, the producer said that they weren't planning to reunite them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pandora.)
    After the last series finale, where they split up, there hasn't been any mention of it. In a recent interview, the producer said that they weren't planning to reunite them
    Awww, I liked them together, I dont know why but I thought they made a great couple! I was hoping there'd be an explanation of why it trailed off and then they get back together

ReputationRep:
    Christie is gone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ferrero Rocher)
    Christie is gone.
    I know I'm so happy. Never really liked her anyway. Hopefully she will be replaced by someone more interesting and less annoying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cheddar)
    I know I'm so happy. Never really liked her anyway. Hopefully she will be replaced by someone more interesting and less annoying.
    I liked her. Apparently she is pregnant, that's why she has to go.

I hope Adam goes as well.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty large spoiler below...regarding tomorrow's episode.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Adam is leaves in tomorrow's episode, it was confirmed by the actor- Tristan Gemmil on This Morning earlier in the week, bye bye Adam. Thank goodness and about time too :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amy7)
    Pretty large spoiler below...regarding tomorrow's episode.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Adam is leaves in tomorrow's episode, it was confirmed by the actor- Tristan Gemmil on This Morning earlier in the week, bye bye Adam. Thank goodness and about time too :rolleyes:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm probably the only one here, but I liked Adam so gutted he's leaving! If they get Ruth and Jay back together it will make up for it though

ReputationRep:
    They should speed up Mads and Lenny storyline as well.

ReputationRep:
    And reunite Zoe/Nick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissLightyear)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm probably the only one here, but I liked Adam so gutted he's leaving! If they get Ruth and Jay back together it will make up for it though
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I used to like him, but for some time now he's been annoying me. I liked him with the Nick stuff and Jess and his brother, but since Jess left he's just been on a downward spiral. Yes yes yes, Ruth and Jay.

(Original post by Ferrero Rocher)
    They should speed up Mads and Lenny storyline as well.
    Agreed, it's almost like they forgot about them, it's series finale tomorrow, so surely they should wrap things up a bit then?
    Are they together or are they not together at the moment?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amy7)
    Are they together or are they not together at the moment?
    I doubt it. Didn't she say that she got engaged to a Pakistani man when she went to Pakistan?

ReputationRep:
    Love Casualty But Dr Truman is driving me nuts

ReputationRep:
    It was boring this week.

Mads' rapist thing is being drawn out looaaads. Although her and Lenny are cute.

ReputationRep:
    Casualty used to have 2 or 3 new character storylines each week with the patients having their inevitable accidents, and there was less focus on the actual doctors and nurses themselves. I kind of miss that... I also remember when there used to be at least one fatality an episode but not so much anymore :P

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 18, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.