Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Praying i meet my entry requirements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thailiafoo)
    Phew! I'm relieved to hear I haven't cocked up my halls then as I didn't really know whether it was the right choice to choose those or the mature halls -what is the definition of mature!?!? lol
    Can’t believe the move-in date is 17/18 September (depending on the hall) it’s coming up so quickly .

Haha, I figured that although I'm a little older than 18, I still enjoy a good drink n party haha, & I've heard you have to be quiet in mature halls!

I got my confirmation of my place last week, as I did an Access Course rather than A Levels I already know my results!! Eeeeeek it's coming round so fast now!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I got admission in Product Design BSc(Honors). I would like to know more about the college and what happens in orientation week.

ReputationRep:
    Halls are starting to be allocated now, I received mine yesterday (via email) I've got my first choice and am in Peris :cute:. Just need to figure out the floor system to know which floor I'm on....

ReputationRep:
    Halls are starting to be allocated now, I received mine yesterday (via email) I've got my first choice and am in Peris :cute:. Just need to figure out the floor system to know which floor I'm on....
    simple, the first number of the room number is your floor, so last year I was A102 I think which is Enlli, so the A referred to Enlli, the 1 referred to the first floor, and the 02 referred to room number two.

Hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannmatt92)
    simple, the first number of the room number is your floor, so last year I was A102 I think which is Enlli, so the A referred to Enlli, the 1 referred to the first floor, and the 02 referred to room number two.

Hope this helps
    Thanks so much sor your help, first floor is ground floor or?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks so much sor your help, first floor is ground floor or?
    First floor is the floor above the ground floor

ReputationRep:
    Are people really getting accommodation already? Is your offer unconditional?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jacques93)
    Are people really getting accommodation already? Is your offer unconditional?
    Unconditional folk get there accomodation before conditional folk, I did not hear about mine last year untill the first week of september so it is not the end of the world.

ReputationRep:
    I'll be staying in Reichel in September, just paid the deposit.. can't wait now.

ReputationRep:
    I'll be in Reichel xD

ReputationRep:
    woop woop!!! result are in (goodluck everyone!!!), i'm on the computer science g400 course- anyone else on CS for sure?

ReputationRep:
    i'm in!
    studying criminology and criminal justice

ReputationRep:
    I'm in also :party::woo:

French & Spanish

ReputationRep:
    I'm in too Studying accounting and finance.

ReputationRep:
    I got in to English literature with English language! I'm so happy because I just missed the offer but they let me in anyway! I'm now so excited and exhausted that I dont know if I'm going to stay up all night partying/reading all I can and finding everything out or if I'll sleep the second I lay down...

ReputationRep:
    Freshers 2011!

ReputationRep:
    imm coming to bangor in september =D, im doing sport science ODA, im reallly excited..but really scared too hahaa, dont really know anyone going yett, should be fun though =P!

ReputationRep:
    will see you all in september pretty excited actually english lit with songwriting if anyone happens to be doing something like that!

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I'm Manisha and I'll be starting in September- BA Psychology.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.