Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How many people here have never had a girlfriend or boyfriend? Watch

(Original post by Escriba)
      What cheek! You haven't even popped the question yet and you're already telling me what to do!

(Original post by x_muneeb_x)
      My bad let me rephrase it Until i graduate from uni if we are to be together you have to accept me for what i am.

P.S: The accord actually belongs to my dad :P but i can drive it around
      lol i know a muneeb in my school! ps nice to meet you escriba whats it like in SA?

ReputationRep:
      Me. I'm 22 and a half. I've never had sex or a girlfriend. None of my friends know this. I'm too ashamed to tell them. ALthough if I told them then they might actually give me some help/advice.....although, more likely, they'd just disown me!

Still though, I think if I did tell someone and they offered to help, there would be a lot of pressure to rush into something with the first semi-decent girl you see. To be honest, I've managed to wait this long - I might as well have the first time with someone special.

Just my 2 cents.....

I do imagine I'm missing out when it comes to shagging girls......

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by loonyplatypus)
      Haha, sadly a good taste in films isn't the thing most guys look for in girls :p:
      And that is what is wrong with the world!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by gesiwuj)
      And that is what is wrong with the world!
      So true.

:p:

ReputationRep:
      I've never had a boyfriend. I really don't see it as a problem, when you see all the people around you in relationships, and they never really work out. Ah well

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by blueray)
      lol i know a muneeb in my school! ps nice to meet you escriba whats it like in SA?

Nice to meet you too blueray-virtually anyway. At the moment the weather is to die for out here; you know-lots of sun and warm breezes but we'll be melting in the desert sun in another two months, I can guarantee you! Either way, I'm still loving it. Feel free to PM/email me if you want to talk.

ReputationRep:
      My bad let me rephrase it Until i graduate from uni if we are to be together you have to accept me for what i am.

P.S: The accord actually belongs to my dad :P but i can drive it around

Aha! Now that was better phrased! Just so you know, I'm not a doer of the 'being together' thing. Call me old-fashioned but its marriage or nothing at all.

And no, that was NOT a proposal!

ReputationRep:
      Aha! Now that was better phrased! Just so you know, I'm not a doer of the 'being together' thing. Call me old-fashioned but its marriage or nothing at all.

And no, that was NOT a proposal!
      Sounds like a marriage proposal to me :shy2: . Haha would you be willing to move from Saudi Arabia though its not that i dont like it , its just i would rather not live there with my new spouse to be.

ReputationRep:
      Sounds like a marriage proposal to me :shy2: . Haha would you be willing to move from Saudi Arabia though its not that i dont like it , its just i would rather not live there with my new spouse to be.

LOL! No, no, not at all! (No offence of course!) I'd be willing to travel; I intend to a lot of that and probably purchase a grand country house in the UK but to be quite honest, I have to have a home in Saudi too. I've been living here so long I've become attached to it! And at the moment, it's where the family home is as well.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by latentcorpse)
      Me. I'm 22 and a half. I've never had sex or a girlfriend. None of my friends know this. I'm too ashamed to tell them. ALthough if I told them then they might actually give me some help/advice.....although, more likely, they'd just disown me!

Still though, I think if I did tell someone and they offered to help, there would be a lot of pressure to rush into something with the first semi-decent girl you see. To be honest, I've managed to wait this long - I might as well have the first time with someone special.

Just my 2 cents.....

What a fantastic, gentlemanly conclusion. You should be proud of yourself!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by miss_p)
      I've never had a bf. I'm kind of shy anyway but I turn even more shy when I'm around a guy I like, so that's not helpful lol. Lack self confidence, too. I only seem to be attracted to jerks. :rolleyes:
      This

Nice to meet you too blueray-virtually anyway. At the moment the weather is to die for out here; you know-lots of sun and warm breezes but we'll be melting in the desert sun in another two months, I can guarantee you! Either way, I'm still loving it. Feel free to PM/email me if you want to talk.
        Likewise

ReputationRep:
        What a fantastic, gentlemanly conclusion. You should be proud of yourself!
        Cheers.

ReputationRep:
        Me . Mostly due to shyness/lack of confidence

(Original post by NurseTobex)
          Me . Mostly due to shyness/lack of confidence
          Are you a teenager?

ReputationRep:
          I am but not for much longer... 20 next year....which makes me feel even worse about the situation! The older I get the more it bothers me. I know it's me that needs to sort myself out though and gain some confidence! I have had offers but turnt them down...

I've never had a boyfriend because Im not all that interested in guys plus ive only ever had one crush, he was ready to make a go of things but i backed out. lol. Im fine with being single tbh.

ReputationRep:
          I've always been single. There have been times that I've been asked out and have felt uncomfortable with them, so i'm glad i'm single plus, it means i have a life, and can be friends with lads without a bf thinking that i'm flirting with them :eek:

ReputationRep:
          About 25,000. Not sure if that's accurate, just the number that came to my head/

Submit reply
        TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 30, 2010
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
        What newspaper do you read/prefer?
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
        Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.