Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How many songs do you have on iTunes? Watch

ReputationRep:

There's very few songs in there that I don't like - mainly from ripping a whole album - and I listen to most of the rest. Obviously there's gonna be some duplicates in there too

ReputationRep:
    My iTunes and iPod got wiped today...
    re-downloading it all currently on 3529, and that's like a tenth, if that.

Bad times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wookie42)
    Just a cool 70k...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Being the iTunes/music nerd I am, I envy you greatly. I'm assuming much of that collection is built from CDs you've picked up over the years?

Unfortunately my computer was wiped back in the summer but I did have ~4000 tracks. Currently I am rebuilding at quite a rapid pace, 2037 tracks so far.

ReputationRep:
    3627. More than enough - there are some songs I forget I even have haha.

ReputationRep:
    I only have 250... xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LiamTheKook)

Being the iTunes/music nerd I am, I envy you greatly. I'm assuming much of that collection is built from CDs you've picked up over the years?

Unfortunately my computer was wiped back in the summer but I did have ~4000 tracks. Currently I am rebuilding at quite a rapid pace, 2037 tracks so far.
    Haha, I did a quick photoshop to see if anyone would catch me out with it - I in fact have 7k songs, just felt like messing around. Most I know anyone has in real life though is my friend who is literally obsessed with buying CDs of 60s/70s/80s rock and such, but even he only has around 20k. Not really a competition though I guess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wookie42)
    Haha, I did a quick photoshop to see if anyone would catch me out with it - I in fact have 7k songs, just felt like messing around. Most I know anyone has in real life though is my friend who is literally obsessed with buying CDs of 60s/70s/80s rock and such, but even he only has around 20k. Not really a competition though I guess
    Haha. 70k did seem a ridiculous amount but who am I to question it! And now you mention it that 7 does seem to a few pixels to the left than usual... :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LiamTheKook)
    Haha. 70k did seem a ridiculous amount but who am I to question it! And now you mention it that 7 does seem to a few pixels to the left than usual... :P
    Haha, its a sorry state when you're that bored you fire up photoshop to edit an iTunes screenshot though. Dear oh dear

ReputationRep:
    17000?jeez,and i thought my 19750 was too much

ReputationRep:
    Only 990. They is no way that you payed for 17,000 songs

ReputationRep:
    1959. Windows Media Player.
    I hardly listen to most of the music, I'm not sure about people who have astronomical numbers as to whether they listened to all of them songs.

ReputationRep:
    About 1200 that i know of havnt checked recently, all downloaded. Like im going to pay itunes or another company to buy songs when if they are erased you lose them.
    Cd's take up too much room, and don't believe in buying music from dead artists(musicians).

ReputationRep:
    All of them.

ReputationRep:
    Only 342

ReputationRep:
    I want to say around 3000 give or take a few. I don't listen to most of the music on there anymore though because I sold my headphones. :/

ReputationRep:
    17652 songs.

ReputationRep:
    Around 15,335, some of which are duplicates.

ReputationRep:

I'd say about 20% of it is stuff I haven't gotten around to yet.

Taking it slow.

ReputationRep:
    46,175, of which 32,533 are classical. I am yet to add a lot of music to iTunes too.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.