Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys, would you go down on a girl? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natashapt)
    Anyone ever been a bit more adventurous on here and used chocolate sauce/spray cream?! Messy, but fun
    Sounds fun...

:sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Only if she didn't have a bush like mogley from jungle book.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone ever been a bit more adventurous on here and used chocolate sauce/spray cream?! Messy, but fun
    Oh yes, it most certainly is. How about fermenting pineapples and marzipan? That always goes down a treat. Sometimes I like to bake a cake down there too.

ReputationRep:
    I seriously LOL at any guy who wouldn't go down on a girl or even has to consider it.

What's wrong with you? Still 5 and believe in cooties? Man up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well, i really want to try it for personal reasons but can it turn out horrible? Me and a girl i've been seeing have been talking about this and i'm not sure how to be good at it or what it will taste like? Sorry if this is in the wrong section...
    Can taste nice, can taste bad. You don't know till you try. And being good at it generally involves not doing anything to excess, and if all else fails just play with the bump at the front (not sure how strict filter is or I would use its actual name :P) Just remember that most of it is in the head. Its all about what mental state you are in and what mental state they are in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jmzie-Coupe)
    Oh yes, it most certainly is. How about fermenting pineapples and marzipan? That always goes down a treat. Sometimes I like to bake a cake down there too.
    Might be down to tiredness but I don;t really get if your being sarky or not. If you are, then I don't get why seeing as it's just a bit of fun :s :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spazman21)
    Sounds fun...

:sexface:
    Oh it is However chocolate sauce tends to go everywhere..

ReputationRep:
    chocolate schmocolate, now Tabasco sauce - that's adventurous.

ReputationRep:
    :sogood: - what about a male equivalent for the ladies?

I have no problem with going down on a girl, if it makes her happy I be happy :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Strangely enough i've only ever seemed to like doing it with a girl i've been infactuated/in love/close with. The idea doesnt appeal to me if I was 'playing the field' per say.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by effofex)
    Isn't it ewww?

If you think about it, that's where blood comes out of and also if you think about where the position of your nose would be it would be near the peehole, so surely you would be able to smell her urine and sweat too as well as having shrivelly labia near your chin too.

Couldn't you just achieve the same thing using fingers with those tight gloves on so your hands remain clean?
    @ROFL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joinedup)
    chocolate schmocolate, now Tabasco sauce - that's adventurous.
    Doesn't it burn :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trooper6)
    I wouldn’t put my **** in anything I’m unwilling to put my tongue in.

The purpose is to give pleasure and I derive quite a bit of satisfaction from it.

The last time I responded to a post like this it was in the sexual health forum and I suggested a common search engine and provided the first two links that popped up and got my pee-pee slapped for giving advice. The bottom line is there’s info available if you look for it.
    putting your tongue in a glory hole would be a bit weird

seems kinda disgusting, blow jobs don't seem as bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dolmio)
    putting your tongue in a glory hole would be a bit weird
    Never been to a glory hole, probably because I refuse to put my tongue or **** into something I can’t see. Perhaps you could share your personal experiences with TSR.

ReputationRep:
    never been to a glory hole, probably because i refuse to put my tongue or **** into something i can’t see. Perhaps you could share your personal experiences with tsr.
    hiraaaaaarious

ReputationRep:
    Never been to a glory hole, probably because I refuse to put my tongue or **** into something I can’t see. Perhaps you could share your personal experiences with TSR.
    also, you've only commented on health and relationship and religion threads hahahaha! you massive loser!
    stuff like 'why is it so hard to find a decent boy' and
    'why do i want him back?'

HAHAHAHAHA

ReputationRep:
    'losing virginity - to fat ugly guy'

HAHAHAHA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by effofex)
    Isn't it ewww?

If you think about it, that's where blood comes out of and also if you think about where the position of your nose would be it would be near the peehole, so surely you would be able to smell her urine and sweat too as well as having shrivelly labia near your chin too.

Couldn't you just achieve the same thing using fingers with those tight gloves on so your hands remain clean?
    LOL! To be fair I find the gloves thing a bit arrogant, I mean sure, you might think how you do about the situation, but most people don't so I think a girl would be extremely offended and insulted if you used gloves, and of course surprised, it would also make her feel extremely self conscious and knock her confidence immensely, and in a serious relationship you need to feel comfortable with each other!

If you're worried about diseases and things get the person checked?! As others have said shower and do it after?! lol or just tell the girl you feel uncomfortable doing it.. I think it would be A LOT better to say you feel uncomfortable doing it than to start getting gloves and all sorts out!

Hell no.

we went to a resturant me and my girlfriend and i tried this fish, and it just was nasty and I just wanted to complain, later on evening I go down on my girl and it's the same TASTE! I can't go down their it's way too fishy.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 10, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.